Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-27-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who boozed during the draft? I did. I had the following:

Dogfish Head Immort Ale - it was ******* fantastic. It easily ascended to my top five favorites

Abita Purple Haze - This is a Louisiana brew that I love and was introduced to by my Baton Rouge friends. It's just a tasty tasty beer and if you live in Louisiana, pick up a sixer and enjoy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
And I also got a single of Sapporo, big fan of the Sapporo.

Sapporo is only acceptable if you're dumping sake shots into it.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
who boozed during the draft? I did. I had the following:
Guilty as charged. Blue Moons for lack of a better liquor store that would serve me. I would definitely try that purple haze beer though. Sounds delicious.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was living the High Life during the draft. :)
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I was living the High Life during the draft. :)
Bush light keg for me. As you guys can imagine, not good.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a 6 pack of Central Waters Glacier Trail IPA. it was tasty. Probably won't get it again though. there are IPAs I like more and there are beers from Central Waters I like more.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight's partaking: Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine Style Ale.

Absolutely 100% WIN.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just picked up a 12 of pacifico for cinco de mayo
Old 05-01-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I just picked up a 12 of pacifico for cinco de mayo
But it's only May 1st?
I hope you don't plan on saving those.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
But it's only May 1st?
I hope you don't plan on saving those.
4 are already down today.....not looking good. Oh well, I will just make another run the day of.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I will just make another run just like I do every night
Fixed that for you.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude I drank some Corona's during the draft and got hammered. It was awesome, I didn't notice a lot of picks and I didn't realize Oher fell that far until Baltimore got him. I'm craving this tonight..

Last edited by Donno : 05-02-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Donno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

they have High Life Light 32oz cans here for CHEAP

Old 05-02-2009, 02:02 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Labatt Blue Light
Old 05-02-2009, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

yeah, the pacifico is gone.......I dont know what happened haha.....it magically disappeared.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:19 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a Labatt Heritage Pack the other night. Has 4 bottles of 3 different beers. Their Porter, Red Amber Ale, & Signature Classic brew. I personally enjoyed all of them, but they werent as heavy as I was expecting.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a 6 pack of this off of a friend's recommendation.

P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

P-L, was it good? I've never heard of that beer and I'm always on the lookout for new ones to try.

Old 05-23-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
P-L, was it good? I've never heard of that beer and I'm always on the lookout for new ones to try.
It's an English cider if you like Woodchuck you'll probably like that. If you see the Guiness 250th Anniversary get a 6 pack of that. It's excellent, a little lighter than normal Guiness but great flavor. It's supposed to be the original recipe that Arthur Guiness began brewing with.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had the Dogfish head IPA head 120 the other day. ******* sick. Not a beer. Come on...it's 22%; insane. Beer is not supposed to knock you on your ass like that, had a half of it following two St. Bernadus and I was DONE. Not sure what it tasted like, but twas an experience.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Had the Dogfish head IPA head 120 the other day. ******* sick. Not a beer. Come on...it's 22%; insane. Beer is not supposed to knock you on your ass like that, had a half of it following two St. Bernadus and I was DONE. Not sure what it tasted like, but twas an experience.
The 90 minute is excellent. 60 is also very good but I still haven't tried the 120. I heard from a lot of people it's really not that good but yeah I still need to try it one day. I had the Midas Touch this week and I really enjoyed. I had 2 of them and I think that's all you can really have in one sitting. It's very light and sweet for a beer because it's in barreled in Muscat casks I believe.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-23-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally find all the dogfish beers to be overrated.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It's an English cider if you like Woodchuck you'll probably like that. If you see the Guiness 250th Anniversary get a 6 pack of that. It's excellent, a little lighter than normal Guiness but great flavor. It's supposed to be the original recipe that Arthur Guiness began brewing with.
I saw that Guinness the other day and almost pulled the trigger. Instead I got some a Bells doppelbock that was terrible. I hate when I make bad beer buying decisions.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I saw that Guinness the other day and almost pulled the trigger. Instead I got some a Bells doppelbock that was terrible. I hate when I make bad beer buying decisions.
Well go back now and rectify the situation.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-23-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Well go back now and rectify the situation.
I had planned on it tonight, but it cannot be fully rectified because I dropped 15 bucks on that crap 6 pack.

they get smoked.