Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only thing better than a regular sweet blonde, is a sweet blonde from Texas.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Only thing better than a regular sweet blonde, is a sweet blonde from Texas.
I think I will agree...on both accounts...too bad I've never had a chance to try either of em haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had some MotherEarth Dark Cloud tonight, Munich Style Dunkel Lager, real easy to drink for a very dark beer
Old 10-19-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what that means, bro! Talk to me in english!
Old 10-19-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wonder what kinda beer he havin....**** seems legit...I want some.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** that guy. He's ruining the best thread on the forum. njx, put those mod powers to work and clean that up.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Brent got me wanting to have some F4 the other day, but this is the ****** thing about living outside of city limits.. everything is like a 20 minute drive away. Ugh. What a drag.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The same reason you're 'enjex'
Old 10-19-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
why do you want me to ban r4l?

why do i now pronounce it in my head as 'arful'?
:( don't ban me, I'm a good guy.

You most definitely are enjex

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to have to drink Milwaukee's Best for a Halloween costume tomorrow night. It's gonna suck.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Just power through the first five or so. After that you're good.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Just power through the first five or so. After that you're good.
I'll be drinking liquor or good beer beforehand.....it will still taste like piss water though. On the plus side, I'll be able to drink lik 15 of them and not get full.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

found two of these in the "make your own six pack" area at my grocery store:

******* 11.5% ABV barelywine... so good

Old 10-19-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

sisyphus is not an inviting name.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
found two of these in the "make your own six pack" area at my grocery store:

******* 11.5% ABV barelywine... so good
I generally dislike barleywines, but you can't argue with 11.5% at make your owner sixer prices!
Old 10-19-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I generally dislike barleywines, but you can't argue with 11.5% at make your owner sixer prices!
it's a bit sweet, but I cannot taste any alcohol. this is dangerous.

Apparently, you're supposed to store barleywine for a while before drinking to make it stronger/better. This was bottled in March according to the bottle.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
it's a bit sweet, but I cannot taste any alcohol. this is dangerous.

Apparently, you're supposed to store barleywine for a while before drinking to make it stronger/better. This was bottled in March according to the bottle.
I think that the case with a lot of high ABV beers actually.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I think that the case with a lot of high ABV beers actually.
I dont know, but this is my second beer of the night and I am really feeling it. Good times.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I dont know, but this is my second beer of the night and I am really feeling it. Good times.
11% will do that to ya. Also, check your rep.....I think you'll like the link.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Pretty solid APA....will do me well for the Florida game before transitioning to the Beast tonight.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I really like all the Anchor brews. Especially the steam.

Old 10-20-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I really like all the Anchor brews. Especially the steam.
Steam is another go to.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Im a Colt .45 man, but I also love Guiness and Stella Artois.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a barley wine once. That's why I didn't have a barley wine twice.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote