Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7 more picks before we are on the clock. I really like that we didn't trade back into the 2nd. I actually wouldn't mind to see us trade one of our 3rd's for some more picks early tomorrow.

Right now there are a lot of good linebackers still on the board.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still trying to figure out how that trade was so damn steep. We moved up an entire round for a pick that's 80% likely to be in the late 20s next season. Don't go jumping off of buildings over this. Mark Ingram is solid and will probably be the best back we have this season. He's a 100% better pass blocker than Pierre and Ivory, runs like a Mac truck and can catch out of the backfield. Oh yea, he won the Heisman as a SOPHMORE! The guy is gonna be great running up the gut behind Evans and Nicks, calm the hell down.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three more picks and it's finally our turn again. Can't wait :D

Signature made by me

Old 04-29-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do we pick here? Nevis? Foster?

Who Dat Nation!
Old 04-29-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

I'm guessing BPA on their board. A linebacker would be nice. Maybe Wilson or Foster? Who knows. Last year we took Charles Brown when no one saw us taking a tackle. He was the highest rated player at that time. Simple as that. May even be Hankerson here. Or Bailey?

Signature made by me

Old 04-29-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

We're on! The picks so far in the 3rd have been good for us. We have the choice of many good players.

Signature made by me

Old 04-29-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YESSSsssssss
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Yes! I like it. Thank you Mickey and Sean :)

Signature made by me

Old 04-29-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Wasn't Wilson projected as a borderline 1st/definate 2nd round guy?

Who Dat Nation!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wilson is another quality pick for you guys.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We just won the draft!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Our Draft just went from a C to a B for me.

Signature made by me

Old 04-29-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Boy do I hope Nevis falls to us later in the 3rd.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen View Post
Our Draft just went from a C to a B for me.
I am loving this draft. I'm so excited about the three guys we have nabbed so far.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are owning the draft. Love Cam Jordan, Ingram, and Wilson.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Still 4 guys I'm real big on still on the boards.

Drake Nevis
Mason Foster
Jeron Johnson
Mark Herzlich

Old 04-29-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CAm Jordan and Tez are going to make a nasty left side.
Sveen
Pro Bowler

One guy I would really like in the 7th is Ryan Winterswyk. As for our pick in the 3rd I wouldn't mind seeing us trade down to get two more picks tomorrow.

Signature made by me

Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no way wicket should hate Loomis. We got three players in Mike Detellier's top 40 and CBS's 43. Cam Jordan was the second highest rated DE by CBS while Ingram and Wilson were #1 at each of their respective positions.

This draft is killing it!

Now, Kenrick Ellis is still there. He would be a huge pick, no pun intended. I would also keep an eye on Jerrel Jernigan just because they want to improve their return game though they could just wait until the 7th round and take Phil Livas. Livas had 8 returns doing his collegiate career and he did have a nice visit with the Saints. They like him a lot!

Mason Foster is still up there as well as is Drake Nevis. We could use some safety help too.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

I would be cool with another LB.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Still 4 guys I'm real big on still on the boards.

Drake Nevis
Mason Foster
Jeron Johnson

Mark Herzlich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
There's no way wicket should hate Loomis. We got three players in Mike Detellier's top 40 and CBS's 43. Cam Jordan was the second highest rated DE by CBS while Ingram and Wilson were #1 at each of their respective positions.

This draft is killing it!

Now, Kenrick Ellis is still there. He would be a huge pick, no pun intended. I would also keep an eye on Jerrel Jernigan just because they want to improve their return game though they could just wait until the 7th round and take Phil Livas. Livas had 8 returns doing his collegiate career and he did have a nice visit with the Saints. They like him a lot!

Mason Foster is still up there as well as is Drake Nevis. We could use some safety help too.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wanted to stop by & say I love your draft so far! A guy like Drake Nevis,Mason Foster or James Brewer @ 88 would really warp up the #1 slot for you guys imo.

Who dat? Nice work ....
Old 04-29-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Wouldn't mind Livas and/or Jeron Johnson.

Signature made by me

Old 04-29-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
CAm Jordan and Tez are going to make a nasty left side.
Quoted for troof.

Congrats on those picks. I am jealous. Really wanted us to get 'Tez.

/no sarcasm

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Foster to TB makes me a sad panda. :(