Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well draft more offense than defense
well draft a late round wideout that works out really well (im thinking marquess wilson)
we have 2 rookie starters come starting day

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We trade up !
What ? That's a crazy prediction

If we stay at 15, I'm hoping for (in this order) Star, Jarvis Jones, Mingo. One of them 3 as to fall to us, if neither of them are available, I'm not sure who I want.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to NO, Kenny Vaccaro!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i guess i couldve known that we would pick vaccaro. after all i really dislked him for the saints and that seems like a guarantee for the saints to pick him

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 04-26-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis is a medical mess, and a poor athlete. Pass....

We kinda got jammed with the big run on OL and pass rushers. Bad position, as I doubt no one wanted our pick in a trade.

Vaccaro isn't a bad pick.
Saints-Tigers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:44 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Jarvis is a medical mess, and a poor athlete. Pass....

We kinda got jammed with the big run on OL and pass rushers. Bad position, as I doubt no one wanted our pick in a trade.

Vaccaro isn't a bad pick.
Vaccaro just isnt very good at football. Only somewhat bad in coverage but a terrible tackler, takes awful angles and just isnt really good. I think there were about 50 players i wouldve rather taken with this pick than Vaccaro and i feel like im being kind here.

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 04-26-2013, 04:30 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

I really want to just feel happy after the first round of a draft only once. 2 years ago we came so close, waited nice and patiently and were lucky enough to have cam jordan fall into our laps but then that trade happened.

I guess last year wasnt that bad with Floyd and Harrison Smith going first round and the saints not screwing up.

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 04-26-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my reaction when we drafted Vaccaro

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

mine

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 04-26-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-26-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't love the pick but I can live with it, so "wait and see"
Old 04-26-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Welcome to NO, Terron Armstead.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Welcome to NO, John Jenkins.
We will miss you, Chris Ivory.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting the 4th for Ivory has to be a great pull for you guys, no? Think we'll like him in NY?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I think you will love him. He is a punishing runner. I am going to miss him.

Old 04-26-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I think you will love him. He is a punishing runner. I am going to miss him.
Great to hear, hopefully you guys can make good use of that 4th round pick.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I would have preferred a rush OLB.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

I'm happy with the Armstead and Jenkins pick, we get great value with them and hopefuly will become good football players.

Ivory is kinda injury prone but he is the kind of player who sparkle your offense, he never gives up, and is an aggressive runner.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Ivory stays healthy, he'll be a stud. Violent, athletic, hard nosed...

Feel better wicket? I'd have loved to take Cornelius Washington, but with our staff, I think we could turn Armstead into a monstrosity, and Jenkins is a nice building block for our 3-4.
Saints-Tigers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
aregand
Rookie

aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Washington still out there, so is Greene from Rutgers I wouldn't mind either. Probably won't make it to 5th I guess
aregand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would have preferred a rush OLB.
We kind of have that set already. Butler, Gallette and Wilson. I want a QB and WR.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Welcome to NO, Kenny Stills.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Welcome to NO, Kenny Stills.
over brandon jenkins though :(

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 04-27-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Welcome to NO, Rufus Johnson.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

i legitimately dont know who rufus johnson is and i dont know what tarleton state is

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin