Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that it is just hilarious. People mightn't like him, but he adds flavour to the game.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
We are going to hear this non stop on ESPN like Favre
Bring it on. I would MUCH rather hear about the awesomeness that is Chad Johnson than Brett Favre.

But no, they won't talk about this as much.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ocho Cinco is amazing, he is by far my favorite non-cardinals WR
Old 08-28-2008, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I love how Chad Johnson has just proved he has no respect whatsoever for his family.
Even though I do find this whole situation rather amusing, this is the one part that bothers me. Not sure what his family is like but an attention-craving act like this probably doesn't sit well with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
We are going to hear this non stop on ESPN like Favre
Few can even touch Favre when it comes to over-exposure on ESPN. This will get covered a lot, but Chad will never get his own little "Ocho Cinco" tab on the scrolling news on the bottom.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:54 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will see the clip of palmer ripping the ocho cinco name off the back of the jersey clip over n over again

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love how Chad Johnson has just proved he has no respect whatsoever for his family.
If I'm not mistaken his family life wasn't anything to write home about. In fact, I've never heard him reference his family once since he's been here.

Not trying to defend him but I think if his family actually meant something to him he wouldn't do this.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

He's a *****.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:10 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they should change his number. THEN who will have the last laugh????
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
they should change his number. THEN who will have the last laugh????
Really we already are. 85 should really be Ochenta Y Cinco.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Really we already are. 85 should really be Ochenta Y Cinco.
I'm sure he knows that, but Ocho Cinco sounds 10 million times better.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:13 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I'm sure he knows that, but Ocho Cinco sounds 10 million times better.
And makes him seem 10 million times dumber at the same time.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:15 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
And makes him seem 10 million times dumber at the same time.
Not particularly. I have at least a rudimentary knowledge of Spanish and it doesn't seem to make him dumb to me. In fact I think he's a lot smarter than people give him credit for.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Maybe he can sell his full name to a company. How about Pepsi Ocho Cinco.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Old 08-29-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Not particularly. I have at least a rudimentary knowledge of Spanish and it doesn't seem to make him dumb to me. In fact I think he's a lot smarter than people give him credit for.
Of course marketing wise it's smart. I just hate tools like him.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His Wikipedia page has already changed. I tried to read portions of it without laughing, but like others said earlier, its going to be hard for anyone in the media to keep a straight face while discussing Ocho Cinco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Johnson
Old 08-29-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who cares? This is awesome!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Quote:
He's not smart. He's a *****. ***** s know how to ***** themselves. ***** s are successful in today's society. That's like calling a class clown smart when they're just obnoxious, and annoying as hell. I don't even know how people find this funny anymore, his act is getting old.

Regarding the name selling mentioned above, I've got a better idea, maybe he can change it to ****** Ocho Cinco and see how much they pay him.
name starts with a v.
Quote:

Last edited by Gatz : 08-29-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
nikkayeah
Rookie

nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
His Wikipedia page has already changed. I tried to read portions of it without laughing, but like others said earlier, its going to be hard for anyone in the media to keep a straight face while discussing Ocho Cinco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Johnson
LOL im glad you pointed that out. guess who did that?
Old 08-29-2008, 12:49 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
He's not smart. He's a *****. ***** s know how to ***** themselves. ***** s are successful in today's society. That's like calling a class clown smart when they're just obnoxious, and annoying as hell. I don't even know how people find this funny anymore, his act is getting old.

Regarding the name selling mentioned above, I've got a better idea, maybe he can change it to ****** Ocho Cinco and see how much they pay him.
name starts with a v.
Jealousy is an ugly color...
Old 08-29-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jealousy is an ugly color...
Much like Cleveland Browns jerseys
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:56 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

name starts with a v.
but what if the class clown is smart, looks like its more than a name change to u. Its starting to look like a personal problem.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:56 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Much like Cleveland Browns jerseys
Oooh...harsh.

Watch him get traded to a team with a #85 already on the team.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:58 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he gets married and has children and passes the name Ocho Cinco onto other people
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
but what if the class clown is smart, looks like its more than a name change to u. Its starting to look like a personal problem.
Chad Johnson is not smart. he just knows how to attract media coverage. Any sports star can attract media coverage this way. Just depends on whether or not they're shameless enough to do so.
Quote:
Old 08-29-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Chad Johnson is not smart. he just knows how to attract media coverage. Any sports star can attract media coverage this way. Just depends on whether or not they're shameless enough to do so.
Just because he knows how to attract media coverage doesnt make the man dumb, thats just horrible logic.