Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Just because he knows how to attract media coverage doesnt make the man dumb, thats just horrible logic.
A smart man doesn't need to be a tool and a disgrace to attract media coverage. Neither does a great player.

He's a joke. He's an adult, time to freaking grow up.
Who will take him seriously after this.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!

Last edited by Gatz : 08-29-2008 at 02:12 AM.
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:16 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnson is such a common last name, and really what is a name anyway? Go Mr. Ocho Cinco. I'd like to change my name to something more awesome than Tyler. English names suck, they mean ****.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:22 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
A smart man doesn't need to be a tool and a disgrace to attract media coverage. Neither does a great player.

As a player Chad was paid to play football, workout, train, and practice as a player and a teammate. He's not out to make anyone look bad, hes just trying to entertain and excite his audience. As a player, teammate, or whatever u want to call it, hes there to get the job done day in and day out by trying to take his team to the playoffs, and him trying to entertain his fans, the people to come to watch him play. Whats wrong with a little name change or some end zone dances, they limited and restricted all these things u cant do, which i hate, but people seem to think its so bad to do these things. I dont find a problem with any of this and i dont know how u can see the big problem, yeah it may annoy u, but the way u reacted to this is pretty childish and im not gonna quote that paragraph of nothing but ****** s again. I dont see how u can find a name change this bad. Whether its for media attention or not.

Last edited by bantx : 08-29-2008 at 02:28 AM.
bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

It's not the name change. It's how much he's whoring himself.
And if he wants to be taken as a joke and attract more media attention, what's so bad about my suggestion?
Sell his first name to a company, he can get paid plus more exposure.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:29 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's a giant attention *****. However, he's an attention ***** who's making himself more famous and rich. Why should he give a **** about what some people think? I sure wouldn't if I had a chance to make more money. Let us not forget that players get a cut of their jersey sales. Do you realize how well this will sell?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:34 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And if he wants to be taken as a joke and attract more media attention, what's so bad about my suggestion?
Sell his first name to a company, he can get paid plus more exposure.
He's not whoring himself out. Selling his name to a company would be whoring himself out.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

Quote:

I'll absolutely take him seriously as will many fans. Chad has had an ongoing humorous bout with the NFL authorities and he just "went there". What he did is fabulously hilarious and ingenious, as long as he's okay legally being called ocho cinco for awhile, which i'm sure he is, than its great. I laughed when i read the article and I said to myself, 'well thats chad'. He's now going to be remember for a long time, regardless of whatever he does from here on out even if he never wins any significant (team) title. And i know one thing for sure, I'll make sure i watch a cinncy bengals game just so i can see his jersey.. and then ill prolly watch it again on espn.. and see it on aroudn the horn.. pti.. etc..

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:24 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I love how Chad Johnson has just proved he has no respect whatsoever for his family.
He didn't know his dad, so what does it matter.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:26 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I love how Chad Johnson has just proved he has no respect whatsoever for his family.
Because the Johnson name will most certainly die out with Ocho Cinco right?

Also, try to read the wikipedia page with a straight face.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Johnson

Also, what happens when he gets traded and has to wear a different number?

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Last edited by iworshipbender : 08-29-2008 at 03:30 AM.
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:53 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:19 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A) If your family stops loving you or thinks you've disrespected them because you changed your last name when your job forces you to plaster your last name onto your back, then your family doesn't really love you. This is clearly a joke, not an attempt to hide his last name in shame. To claim that this is some how disrespectful is just ignorant.

B) Calling him an idiot or stupid because he changed his last name is just as ignorant. Changing your name, or doing an end zone dance, or requesting a trade in the off season show very little or no evidence of your IQ. Chad seems a little bit crazy in his antics, and sometimes awkward in front of a camera. but stupid? I have seen zero indication that anyone's brain in this thread functions on a higher level than his (or that his functions on a higher level than anyone in this thread).

C) He's a not a sell out or a *****. He didn't change his last name to Gillette or Nike guys. He changed it to a nick name (albeit self-proclaimed) that has been widely accepted by both NFL reporters and fans. Will this attract the media? sure, but he doesn't control them and they very well could just as easily NOT report about Chad's new last name.

Lastly, I didn't come here to defend him like I'm his mother. Chad "Ocho Cinco" is awesome, and he's just having a little fun for his fans who lost a lot of respect for him when he said he wanted to leave this off season. Its kind of like his way of saying I'm sorry.

In any event I love it; he's showed that while the NFL is still a business, its also a game and it can be fun too. With all the agony and pain the players and fans go through with losing games, injuries and players getting traded / cut and coaches getting fired etc. around this time of the year, how can you not love a guy who stops and gives you a little comedic relief every now and then.

Last edited by Bengalsrocket : 08-29-2008 at 04:22 AM.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL = No Fun League!

I think this is flat out awesome. He is great for the league. This game is about fun, moreso than money. He brings fun to the game.

Keep rockin' on Ocho Cinco.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:11 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
NFL = No Fun League!

I think this is flat out awesome. He is great for the league. This game is about fun, moreso than money. He brings fun to the game.

Keep rockin' on Ocho Cinco.
this isn't funny, this is just plain dumb, if not ********.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-29-2008, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You sound like a bunch of women in this thread. Lighten the hell up.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 07:06 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woooooooooooo Chad 8-5 for president.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:08 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
that is an awesome pocket knife/hammer thing where do i get one almost as cool as Chad 8-5
Old 08-29-2008, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do people even judge him? I certainly wouldnt do it but its Chads decision. Its his humor so be it? Who gives u the right to say if its already or wrong.

I see it as a joke and well thats just how he is. He certainly isnt dumb or whoring himself, its not like he gets money for changing it. He gets money for being himself. Why do u think this is such a big deal? He is an entertainer just like TO. So be it

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who really cares??? If he has a good season, he can call himself anything he wants. If he has a poor season, I'm sure people will add a few names to his name change. I really don't care what a WR on Cincy calls himself. The TEAM stinks, end of story.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Prince 561
Rookie

Prince 561 needs more cowbell.

How long until his triumphant return in an NFL uniform?

Prince 561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:08 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's funny. Good **** Ocho.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:39 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
this isn't funny, this is just plain dumb, if not ********.
Right. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Keep rockin' Addict!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first let me say this

now I will say that this is pretty hilarious, but it might get old quick

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:54 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

now I gotta get me a Chad Ocho Cinco jersey.This is great
Old 08-29-2008, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Right. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Keep rockin' Addict!
Likewise, sir. Likewise.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-29-2008, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
that is an awesome pocket knife/hammer thing where do i get one almost as cool as Chad 8-5
... it's a tool, tool.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC