Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 10-07-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Statistics are terribly skewed this early in the season: the 49ers shut down Seneca Wallace, Kyle Boller, hardly impressive. Kurt Warner went for 288 yards and 1/2 TD-INT without Anquan Boldin and Steve Breaston. Brett Favre had a great game against the 49ers' secondary and we have a better passing attack than they do.
We shut down Hasselbeck, he played the 1st half of our game.

Warner threw for 288 yards, but he also threw 2 picks and it took him 44 attempts to get those yards. Also, the majority of those yards were checkdowns to Tim Hightower, who had 121 yards. We shut down the WR's and basically gave them the underneath pass all day. The secondary played very well. BTW Boldin did play in that game, although he probably wasn't 100%.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 10-07-2009 at 11:27 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Our offense needs the running game to step up. We should have blown out all 3 of our opponents if our running game was present. We have become like the cardinals offense, just relying on their pass game.
I was worried about this because Michael Turner (and DeAngelo Williams for that matter) feasted on the easiest schedule a RB could ever have last year. It is much tougher this year to get the run game going, but I think eventually we will get it straightened out.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:00 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Statistics are terribly skewed this early in the season: the 49ers shut down Seneca Wallace, Kyle Boller, hardly impressive. Kurt Warner went for 288 yards and 1/2 TD-INT without Anquan Boldin and Steve Breaston. Brett Favre had a great game against the 49ers' secondary and we have a better passing attack than they do.
Favre actually had an average game, even with the last second fluke touchdown. If Mark Roman just pushes Lewis out of bounds, Favre goes 23/46 for 269 yards with 1 TD and 1 interception. An amazing 66 QB rating. Shaun Hill outplayed Favre that week, to be honest.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:53 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Favre actually had an average game, even with the last second fluke touchdown. If Mark Roman just pushes Lewis out of bounds, Favre goes 23/46 for 269 yards with 1 TD and 1 interception. An amazing 66 QB rating. Shaun Hill outplayed Favre that week, to be honest.
Do these fans ever accept a player or an aspect of the team that isnt doing well? Damn if these fans ran sports talk in this country you would think they would have taken the past 20 super bowls, "or should have" at least.

At least as a fan I'm able to admit when someone on my team is sucking balls or players get outplayed, not making excuses for why an opposing player had a good game. I guess Brett Favre's pass was just all luck and took no ability at all, I'm sure Shaun Hill would have made that pass...any way good luck to you guys, hopefully Matt Ryan will get "outplayed" and still get the victory, ill take that anyday
Old 10-08-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Do these fans ever accept a player or an aspect of the team that isnt doing well? Damn if these fans ran sports talk in this country you would think they would have taken the past 20 super bowls, "or should have" at least.
Both 49ers offensive guards suck, the running game hasn't gotten going and we lead the league in runs for < 2 yards, none of the receivers has been playing well and all of them have a couple of dropped passes, the safety play has been average at the best of times, we are getting no pressure on opposing QBs from anyone other than Justin Smith, and playcalling on both sides of the ball has been far too conservative to win against good teams.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Both 49ers offensive guards suck, the running game hasn't gotten going and we lead the league in runs for < 2 yards, none of the receivers has been playing well and all of them have a couple of dropped passes, the safety play has been average at the best of times, we are getting no pressure on opposing QBs from anyone other than Justin Smith, and playcalling on both sides of the ball has been far too conservative to win against good teams.
We booted Falcons<3 from our Forums.. we shouldn't be over here doing the same to them.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
We booted Falcons<3 from our Forums.. we shouldn't be over here doing the same to them.
But Falcons<3 was pretty ridiculous over there. I can't believe how much people are overlooking the Niners. Maybe at the beginning of the season, but this game is turning out to be legit and very evenly matched too. It will come down to the 4th quarter...I guarantee it.

I am really excited to see Norwood back on the offense, and it might even make a difference. He was utilized well in the first game, with 5 catches, and I hope to see us taking advantage of him in the short passing game.

I have been a huge supporter of getting Turner going and not getting too pass happy throughout the season, but I think this game might need to be put on Ryan's shoulder from the start; he can handle it. Give him the option of Tony Gonzalez at TE, White and Jenkins split out wide, and Norwood out of the backfield and let him pick apart that defense; I know he has done his hwk in the film room for this week.

Something that is CRITICAL for this game is to get the lead early. We are a great team with the lead (13-1 when leading at the half. does anyone know where that loss came from?) and it will force Hill to pass and our pass rushers can just pin their ears back and go get the QB. If we ever take a 7-14 point lead in the first half, I am going to be pretty confident about the outcome of the game.

I also hope to see more of the legit no huddle that we ran last year. We didn't see it too much in weeks 1 and 2 and saw a bit in week 3, but I think we can do better than that. In fact, I hope we become more like the Colts in the sense that the no huddle can be our primary offense. That would be ******* sick.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I just came over here to talk about the game, though. I haven't even said a thing about the Falcons.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just came over here to talk about the game, though. I haven't even said a thing about the Falcons.
I stand corrected. I feel like a mad husband trying to drag his wife home from the bar in front of everyone. hahahahaha

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
But Falcons<3 was pretty ridiculous over there. I can't believe how much people are overlooking the Niners. Maybe at the beginning of the season, but this game is turning out to be legit and very evenly matched too. It will come down to the 4th quarter...I guarantee it.

I'm nervous about it, but I think Ryan is going to lead us to victory.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

Falcon<3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
You should take note of the fact that I said I was leaving and didn't get booted, but it's a good idea that you think that I guess. All you did was -rep me for talking about the upcoming game and making you unhappy with what I said. So you took your rep and knocked mine down, good for you. I'll build mine up and when a fan comes to our boards with a logical discussion that doesn't suit my tastes, or calls my QB what he is, I won't -rep him for no good reason. I'm just glad this cross section of 9er fans aren't what are all over because the others that have come to official message boards etc have acted nothing like you, which is a good thing.

But God bless you anyway, I'm not hurt by your -rep, I was a little sad to not have some good football talk with our opponent's fans.

As far as overlooking the 9ers if you go read my posts, I'm not overlooking them, I said it's amazing what they have accomplished without a big time QB, that's not a knock, that's a big + for a TEAM. Since that's what this game is. If you'll notice I only have us winning by about 2 points and only scoring 1 TD in the process. I think that 9ers defense is just fantastic. The offense doesn't strike fear in me though, even with our mediocre defense. We've seen what our mediocre defense does against a mediocre offense (Miami) and it was a very good thing.

Last edited by Falcon<3 : 10-09-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Falcon<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon<3 View Post
You should take note of the fact that I said I was leaving and didn't get booted, but it's a good idea that you think that I guess. All you did was -rep me for talking about the upcoming game and making you unhappy with what I said. So you took your rep and knocked mine down, good for you. I'll build mine up and when a fan comes to our boards with a logical discussion that doesn't suit my tastes, or calls my QB what he is, I won't -rep him for no good reason. I'm just glad this cross section of 9er fans aren't what are all over because the others that have come to official message boards etc have acted nothing like you, which is a good thing.

But God bless you anyway, I'm not hurt by your -rep, I was a little sad to not have some good football talk with our opponent's fans.

As far as overlooking the 9ers if you go read my posts, I'm not overlooking them, I said it's amazing what they have accomplished without a big time QB, that's not a knock, that's a big + for a TEAM. Since that's what this game is. If you'll notice I only have us winning by about 2 points and only scoring 1 TD in the process. I think that 9ers defense is just fantastic. The offense doesn't strike fear in me though, even with our mediocre defense. We've seen what our mediocre defense does against a mediocre offense (Miami) and it was a very good thing.
Dude, you continue to act like a jackass. Hell, even d34ng3l021 was embarrassed by you in that other thread. You weren't having "logical discussion" or "good football talk". You didn't even use the term "big time QB." You said:

Quote:
I don't know how you guys made it to 2-1 w/o a QB
and followed it up with

Quote:
"yeah, you got to 2-1 w/o a QB, I'm surprised by that"
and again with

Quote:
"It's not a disrespect thing, in fact it's the other, it means you have a really good team, that without a QB you can do that."
and then this gem

Quote:
he's barely on the scale of NFL caliber QB.
I don't know how it works in your world, but disrespecting your opponent's QB doesn't really constitute "logical discussion" or "good football talk." Is Shaun Hill great? No, he's not. Is he non-existant, like you seem to think? Absolutely not. He's a game-manager, and one of the better ones in the league right now.

Let me put it this way. How would you react if we came over to your board and started spouting off about how the hell did you win 2 games already without a running game? I would hope you'd slap me around and call me a jackass for doing that.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Dude, you continue to act like a jackass. Hell, even d34ng3l021 was embarrassed by you in that other thread. You weren't having "logical discussion" or "good football talk". You didn't even use the term "big time QB." You said:

and followed it up with

and again with

and then this gem

I don't know how it works in your world, but disrespecting your opponent's QB doesn't really constitute "logical discussion" or "good football talk." Is Shaun Hill great? No, he's not. Is he non-existant, like you seem to think? Absolutely not. He's a game-manager, and one of the better ones in the league right now.

Let me put it this way. How would you react if we came over to your board and started spouting off about how the hell did you win 2 games already without a running game? I would hope you'd slap me around and call me a jackass for doing that.
#1 He's not a big time QB, if you think he is, you're just a homer. Period, end of discussion.

#2 you can't just pull random quotes out you can make anything sound/look bad when you do that. You have to show the entire discussion. no I don't respect Shaun hill as a QB as a NFL caliber QB, no one does. Nor should they. He's NOT a big time QB. That doesn't mean SF doesn't have a fantastic team...thus proven by your record and your winning.

Just please leave if you're just going to use subquotes instead of the whole discussion, because that's the logical part, if you can't see that Hill isn't a big time QB, that's fine, you'll see one on Sunday, then you'll know the difference.

I wouldn't slap you around, you'd be RIGHT! Imagine that, an opposing team's fan being right about my team. Turner hasn't gotten it going this season on the ground, teams have focused on him and done a great job keeping him down. our offensive line has been lackluster in run blocking and it really shows. Turner is having to wait and wait for holes to open, then when they do, the LBs have filled their gaps. So, no, I wouldn't slap you around, I'd applaud you for having actually watched games and knowing your oppenent...
Old 10-09-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
#1 He's not a big time QB, if you think he is, you're just a homer. Period, end of discussion.

#2 you can't just pull random quotes out you can make anything sound/look bad when you do that. You have to show the entire discussion. no I don't respect Shaun hill as a QB as a NFL caliber QB, no one does. Nor should they. He's NOT a big time QB. That doesn't mean SF doesn't have a fantastic team...thus proven by your record and your winning.

Just please leave if you're just going to use subquotes instead of the whole discussion, because that's the logical part, if you can't see that Hill isn't a big time QB, that's fine, you'll see one on Sunday, then you'll know the difference.

I wouldn't slap you around, you'd be RIGHT! Imagine that, an opposing team's fan being right about my team. Turner hasn't gotten it going this season on the ground, teams have focused on him and done a great job keeping him down. our offensive line has been lackluster in run blocking and it really shows. Turner is having to wait and wait for holes to open, then when they do, the LBs have filled their gaps. So, no, I wouldn't slap you around, I'd applaud you for having actually watched games and knowing your oppenent...
Can I use my own random quotes? If so, check out the one where I said Hill wasn't great. I never said he was a bigtime QB either. I called him a good game-manager. Do you even read these posts?

The only issue anyone had with you was you act like Hill is complete garbage. He's winning games and posting fairly good numbers. That's all we care about. The coaches don't allow him to do more. They want to run the ball constantly to keep the D fresh.

We don't care if he wasn't a 1st round pick. We have one of those. He sucks my ass. But for you to act like he's not an NFL-caliber QB, then you're just delusional.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Can I use my own random quotes? If so, check out the one where I said Hill wasn't great. I never said he was a bigtime QB either. I called him a good game-manager. Do you even read these posts?

The only issue anyone had with you was you act like Hill is complete garbage. He's winning games and posting fairly good numbers. That's all we care about. The coaches don't allow him to do more. They want to run the ball constantly to keep the D fresh.

We don't care if he wasn't a 1st round pick. We have one of those. He sucks my ass. But for you to act like he's not an NFL-caliber QB, then you're just delusional.
Guess what another term for a good game managing QB is? Non-existent. Why? Because a game manager isn't showing up making plays, he's also not killing your team, THAT'S not a bad thing, I never said it was. I NEVER said he's garbage, he's not an NFL Caliber starter though, you can't tell me the 9ers will move forward with him as the long term answer, if he was NFL caliber they'd be more than content to name him the QB of the future, but they won't, why? Because they want a QB who can get out and make plays is a GREAT game manager, which is one that shows up on good plays and doesn't sink his team with boneheaded mistakes.

I don't care if he's a 1st round pick or not either, there are plenty of QBs in the NFL who are successful that weren't first round picks. I'm glad the Falcons have a first round pick who is actually living up to the hype and billing, that's a rare thing (seemingly lately not as rare as in the past though) but Hill isn't a QB any team in the NFL would want...not even the 9ers, they want him right now because he's the best they have. That's cause they drafted the wrong QB a few years back, everyone knew it then, they just botched that pick and it set them back.

How many teams in the NFL do you honestly think Hill would start for right now?
Old 10-09-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guess what another term for a good game managing QB is? Non-existent. Why? Because a game manager isn't showing up making plays, he's also not killing your team, THAT'S not a bad thing, I never said it was. I NEVER said he's garbage, he's not an NFL Caliber starter though, you can't tell me the 9ers will move forward with him as the long term answer, if he was NFL caliber they'd be more than content to name him the QB of the future, but they won't, why? Because they want a QB who can get out and make plays is a GREAT game manager, which is one that shows up on good plays and doesn't sink his team with boneheaded mistakes.

I don't care if he's a 1st round pick or not either, there are plenty of QBs in the NFL who are successful that weren't first round picks. I'm glad the Falcons have a first round pick who is actually living up to the hype and billing, that's a rare thing (seemingly lately not as rare as in the past though) but Hill isn't a QB any team in the NFL would want...not even the 9ers, they want him right now because he's the best they have. That's cause they drafted the wrong QB a few years back, everyone knew it then, they just botched that pick and it set them back.

About ten.

The guy isn't that bad. He's just not good.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Off the top of my head:

-Browns
-Jaguars
-Raiders
-Redskins
-Buccaneers
-Rams

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Off the top of my head:

-Browns - Possibly, however unlikely, they have 2 QBs with more talent than he has already.
-Jaguars - Uh, no
-Raiders - Okay I give here, that's very likely however with an owner like Al Davis...lol
-Redskins - You really think Campbell is THAT bad?
-Buccaneers - Not fair...lol
-Rams - With Bulger hurt sure, but with him healthy, no way.
So he'd start for a couple other teams, but look at that list...the Raiders & Bucs...I mean you're talking about semi-pro teams at this point.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think i'm confused.

Isn't saying Shaun Hill is not a NFL caliber quarterback a little ignorant at this point? I mean, he is a quarterback, he is in the NFL, he's starting games, and by the way, he's winning them.

Doesn't that make him a NFL caliber quarterback? If starting at quarterback in the NFL and having a 10-4 record doing so, DOES NOT constitute a NFL caliber quarterback, please, write down your criteria that does.

Aside from this: This game is huge, and I actually know someone affiliated with the Falcons so it's twice as exciting for me on sunday.

Hopefully both teams come out of it healthy, and we get a good game out of this.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patrick Willis isn't a starting caliber linebacker.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:54 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
hey guys, is there any place i can get a full game replay?
posted it at the wrong thread. Im going to miss the game, so i was just wondering.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:56 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Patrick Willis isn't a starting caliber linebacker.
I know. JA98 was def a much better choice. 3 solid years of solid ball and impressive every time he steps on the field. Straight beast.

I could go on but damn, not enough time in the day...
Old 10-11-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
I know. JA98 was def a much better choice. 3 solid years of solid ball and impressive every time he steps on the field. Straight beast.

I could go on but damn, not enough time in the day...
Yeah, we really dodged a bullet on that one.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

And Tye Hill is inactive, but Willy Mo is active.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

That's why you blitz. Take a chance. Make something happen.