Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 10-31-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is the thing. Everyone assumes that Buc fans think we are the best team in the NFC. I don't. I'm a realist. We are a good team who is playing above ourselves but has a great future. We're not better than the Falcons, Saints and Giants. After that its a free-for-all. You act like I said the Bucs are the greatest thing in the world. We aren't. But I am absolutely stoked with how we are playing and considering we had 4 wins last season I have every right to. Stop poo-pooing a team's success.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bucs ******* suck and they will never be good ever again.

/DEAD END

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate you BOS.

(Not really though)

Old 10-31-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Here is the thing. Everyone assumes that Buc fans think we are the best team in the NFC. I don't. I'm a realist. We are a good team who is playing above ourselves but has a great future. We're not better than the Falcons, Saints and Giants. After that its a free-for-all. You act like I said the Bucs are the greatest thing in the world. We aren't. But I am absolutely stoked with how we are playing and considering we had 4 wins last season I have every right to. Stop poo-pooing a team's success.

I never said you specifically. And I only "poo-poo" their success, because it deserves to be.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I never said you specifically. And I only "poo-poo" their success, because it deserves to be.
I agree that we've been over-hyped a lot. Although I think Morris did that to fire up the team more than anything. We're doing what a team of our capacity should do. Win the winnable games.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean...sure the Bucs haven't beaten anyone that great, but its not like the Falcons have beaten such stellar teams. Other than Saints game(which easily could have been lost save a shank by Hartley) the Falcons have been beating the same caliber teams as the Bucs
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:38 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want to say a win is a win no matter what for the Bucs, then you can't take away that we beat the Saints in their place. And they just beat arguably the best team in the NFL, and you guys got ******* slaughtered by them. Not to mention, we've actually proven ourselves as at least an above average team these past two seasons, making us much less likely to be an anomaly than the Bucs.

Let's see if you keep the good times rolling after you play us twice, the Ravens, and the Saints again. At the very least, I can assure you that you will not be winning this week.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can assure you that you will not be winning this week.
You hear that Bucs fans? YOU WILL NOT BE WINNING THIS WEEK.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-01-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Tweet from Roddy.

On my way back to the A back to work got to get ready for the best team in the nfc lol
Old 11-01-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Great ATL. I seriously doubt we win this week either. Going to Atlanta is tough regardless of the calibre of the Falcons team that year. I'll be praying for an upset.

Old 11-01-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'll be praying for the upset as well, best NFC team is coming to our town.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-01-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's a pipe dream but Randy Moss on the Falcons would make me cum all over the place.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I'll be praying for the upset as well, best NFC team is coming to our town.
I love how the context and intended definition of this quote has been completely transformed. It did however succeed in getting the Bucs some overdue media coverage.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan has struggled in 3 career games vs the Bucs. If we can contain the running game, we definitely have a chance (same thing every week).

Expect Blount to get 25 carries.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I love how the context and intended definition of this quote has been completely transformed. It did however succeed in getting the Bucs some overdue media coverage.
You really think the Bucs are going to win the superbowl? Wow just Wow.

You guys are horrible.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-02-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You really think the Bucs are going to win the superbowl? Wow just Wow.

You guys are horrible.
I have no idea where you even got this crap from.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I have no idea where you even got this crap from.
You are not the best team in the NFL Caddy. I can't believe you're arguing this.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-02-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You are not the best team in the NFL Caddy. I can't believe you're arguing this.
When did I say this. I've said nothing of the sort nor have I implied it.

Old 11-02-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's being sarcastic caddy.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
He's being sarcastic caddy.
You don't know BOS like I do ;)

Old 11-02-2010, 05:34 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
I know it's a pipe dream but Randy Moss on the Falcons would make me cum all over the place.
Ditto. For now, I'll just settle for more deep balls to Roddy.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:50 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Don't you dare claim Moss!

Old 11-02-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I'm just glad we have the 2nd best WR in the NFL. Behind Antonio Bryant of course.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I'm just glad we have the 2nd best WR in the NFL. Behind Antonio Bryant of course.
Take that up with etk! I never said Bryant was better!

Last edited by Caddy : 11-02-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Take that up with etk! I never said Bryant was better!
You did say Josh Freeman is better then John Elway and that's just as bad, if not worse.

Quote:
we all hate you