Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-25-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone doing anything special for the Office tonight?

I was trying to think of some good food to match a theme or episode with the office, but all my fiancee and I could think of was M&Ms (Kevin) and Jelly Beans (Pam's Desk).

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for tonight's episode. I saw two 30 second clips this morning. Very, very promising.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just re-watched the season finale last night and I know for a fact that Amy Ryan is going to be fantastic. Also, anyone else sort of upset that Jan is back on the show? I never liked her in any of her roles.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I just re-watched the season finale last night and I know for a fact that Amy Ryan is going to be fantastic. Also, anyone else sort of upset that Jan is back on the show? I never liked her in any of her roles.
I hate Jan...not only is she annoying, but she deteriorates from Michael Scott's character because although he can be annoying, add in his relationship and dealing with her makes it unbearable

so is Toby gone for good? I really liked how much Michael hated Toby and loved the lines he would deliver for how awful Toby is
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7 hours. i can't believe the day is finally here.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
so is Toby gone for good? I really liked how much Michael hated Toby and loved the lines he would deliver for how awful Toby is
I loved in the episode when Michael gives the deposition when Toby tries to tell Michael about his divorce and right when Toby is done, Michael just knocks over his entire tray of food.

I liked Toby, but I don't think I will miss him a lot only because I've stated before my excitement for Amy Ryan.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
7 hours. i can't believe the day is finally here.
9 hours for me. =(

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I loved in the episode when Michael gives the deposition when Toby tries to tell Michael about his divorce and right when Toby is done, Michael just knocks over his entire tray of food.

I liked Toby, but I don't think I will miss him a lot only because I've stated before my excitement for Amy Ryan.
yea I didn't really like or hate Toby, but I loved the how much Michael hates Toby, so I hope he comes back for random episodes so Michael can suddenly remember how much he hates him after forgetting about him
Old 09-25-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pumped for this.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I was trying to think of some good food to match a theme or episode with the office, but all my fiancee and I could think of was M&Ms (Kevin) and Jelly Beans (Pam's Desk).
Getting high as a ************... thats about it.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Bologna and ketchup, it's what Michael had for his birthday I believe. Now whether or not it's good is another question.

BoneKrusher

Last edited by HChu : 09-25-2008 at 03:11 PM.
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Bologna and ketchup, it's what Michael had for his birthday I believe. Now whether or not it's good is another question.
but it has to be 8 one foot subs, they didn't have an 8 foot sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today has come! I'm so pumpedddd

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I also love when they're talking about Michael's diary and it talks about Ryan and Michael's attraction to him. While reading the segments with what Michael said, Toby bursts out laughing.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AHHHH....3 Hours away!
Old 09-25-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always Sunny and The Office on the same night... is there a better night for television? If only Scrubs was still on Thursdays :(.

Last edited by Paul : 09-25-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GREAT premiere. tonights episode is definitely in the top 3 for me.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Initial reactions:

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Oh, and poor Toby.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

great episode, I love Dwight and Andy

hey Unseen, either warn of spoilers or hide that, for the sake of everyone por favor
Old 09-25-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a great episode. Too much of it was setup for future episodes.

It had its individual great moments (i.e. Creed with the Rice and Credit Card), but overall, not one of the best.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

hey Unseen, either warn of spoilers or hide that, for the sake of everyone por favor
done already.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Not a great episode. Too much of it was setup for future episodes.

It had its individual great moments (i.e. Creed with the Rice and Credit Card), but overall, not one of the best.
I somewhat agree, but if you think about it, it's like a prologue. The fun stuff shall come.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

The thread title says 'contains spoilers.'

People willingly click on this thread. Spoiler alert need not be necessary unless the episode in question has yet to air on TV.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I loved it, really good for a season premiere. And someone asked about if Toby will be gone and he will for now but he will come back to the office. Also, I have a download link for the episode, am I allowed to post it or no?

Last edited by Hitman D : 09-26-2008 at 12:45 AM.
Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote