Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-25-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was decent. I'll give it a 6.5.

I was sad to see the "special Kevin" thing end.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also think the writers aren't sure what to do with Holly yet. She only had real interaction with the entire office once during the episode.

Anyone else cry when Michael ripped up the tickets?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I loved in the episode when Michael gives the deposition when Toby tries to tell Michael about his divorce and right when Toby is done, Michael just knocks over his entire tray of food.
That always cracks me up, I've seen it so many times but it never gets old.
Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was a great start tothe season, set up some potential story lines. I liked it
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I also think the writers aren't sure what to do with Holly yet. She only had real interaction with the entire office once during the episode.
Well, I know that Amy Ryan is currently signed for 6 episodes and if they keep it like that I'm guessing a mid-season plot with Michael having to decide who to be with which I would guess Jan. It really is a hard decision for him because he has Jan who is going to have a baby which he really wants BUT him and Jan have no real connection with each other which Holly has with Michael and she really is perfect for her.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought it was hilarious when Dwight removed the candy from the vending machines and replaced them with Vegetables lol.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Lmao, yea, especially when he started spraying everything in the room at the beginning, classic.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:29 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The thread title says 'contains spoilers.'

People willingly click on this thread. Spoiler alert need not be necessary unless the episode in question has yet to air on TV.
I understand, but I was just trying to be a good citizen as it is the first episode of the new season and I'm giving the general public the benefit of the doubt...obviously as the the season progresses I won't care, but it's still early and I want to be as fair to everyone as possible, even though it would be their own fault for opening a thread that has a title saying "Contains Spoilers", but I try and be a good citizen when possible :)

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:50 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It was decent. I'll give it a 6.5.

I was sad to see the "special Kevin" thing end.
It was a joke from last year, but it ended in a totally unremarkable way. Stupid.

Kevin didn't even get a comment in front of the camera about it.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:01 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

loved it.

favorite parts

least favorite parts

drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah yes drowe, I agree with you on your fifth favorite part. "Fighting the power," lol

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:50 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy crap. i can't believe i forgot about the best line ever uttered on that show. seriously. i'm gonna say this all the time and make it my excuse for every bad thing i ever say or do:

seriously. excellence.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:06 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just keep it in your mouth if you can't swallow it.

Jim looks at Michael..."No, nothing?"

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

2 questions:

anybody know what was up with Meredith's face for part of the episode?

and,

did anybody notice they f'd up a litte with michael's goatee? it was gone in one scene in error, then came back again before he shaved it to coordinate with Ryan.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
2 questions:

My fiancee noticed that as well. I'm not sure what was up either.

did anybody notice they f'd up a litte with michael's goatee? it was gone in one scene in error, then came back again before he shaved it to coordinate with Ryan.
Nice spot. I didn't notice it.

But anyone else upset with Ryan coming back. I think it takes away from the semi-realism of the show to bring him back on.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:

Last edited by Turtlepower : 09-26-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=Turtlepower;1230729]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
2 questions:

My fiancee noticed that as well. I'm not sure what was up either.

Nice spot. I didn't notice it.

But anyone else upset with Ryan coming back. I think it takes away from the semi-realism of the show to bring him back on.
Ryan coming back is not incredibly unrealistic within the overall concept of the show. Michael obviously would want him back because he semi idolizes him as a young cool guy. Ryan being willing to come back is the most ridiculous part. Also Ryan wanting kelly back, what the hell?
Old 09-26-2008, 11:31 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

yeah, if it was left up to corporate, i'm sure Ryan would never work at DM again. but, they've made it clear that the regional managers have a lot of power to hire/fire people. so, Michael getting Ryan for the temp job is very realistic. if he advances past that, i'd be very annoyed though.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved it as always. And if we have spoiler tags, might as well use them!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Quote:
I think he might not be there for long because he is a receptionist while Pam is in the program so I guess he would be out of a job when Pam comes back unless Michael somehow gets to hire him back working somewhere in dm Scranton or Pam decides to quit her job to pursue a career in art.
Quote:
Ryan coming back is not incredibly unrealistic within the overall concept of the show. Michael obviously would want him back because he semi idolizes him as a young cool guy. Ryan being willing to come back is the most ridiculous part. Also Ryan wanting kelly back, what the hell?
Well, as you we all saw in season 4 Ryan was doing drugs and because of that, it probably altered his behavior around others like Jim and Kelly.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i loved the episode last night thought half the season was going to be that Pam was going to be in Art school but I'm glad they did all that in 1 episode, it's also going to be interesting what happens with the whole Andy, Angela, & Dwight thing. Drowe I also noticed that Michael's goatee went back in forth, and also good for Stanley Hudson for losing 7 pounds!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman D View Post
Well, as you we all saw in season 4 Ryan was doing drugs and because of that, it probably altered his behavior around others like Jim and Kelly.
I never liked him in seasons 1-3 either.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 09-26-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched it online. Pretty funny. Dwight kicking the birthday cake was the hardest I laughed.

8.5/10
Old 09-26-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
Just watched it online. Pretty funny. Dwight kicking the birthday cake was the hardest I laughed.

That was great. Happy Birthday Stanley.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
J-Shock
Rookie

J-Shock hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

IDK if you guys caught on but
I think
J-Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Shock View Post
IDK if you guys caught on but
I think
No, IRL she is or was.