Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-27-2008, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
No, IRL she is or was.
She was during the end of last season.

Go back and watch the episode where she and Dwight are alone in the office (Job Fair). They have to film her with copy machines and desks covering her from the neck down.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:48 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
She was during the end of last season.

Go back and watch the episode where she and Dwight are alone in the office (Job Fair). They have to film her with copy machines and desks covering her from the neck down.
Oh yea I know, it was quite obvious.....I thought he meant like her characters pregnant.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:00 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think I saw what he meant, but it would have been impossible for Angela "Martin" to be pregnant and not have a word about it in the episode.

But speaking of that, since when did Dwight get that belly? Kinda weird. It played well with his arrogance of not needed to lose weight. They would have easily won had Dwight tried.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
J-Shock
Rookie

J-Shock hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
No, IRL she is or was.
I know she was, that's why I put what I did in the spoiler.

Everytime they'd tell her to lose weight she'd say her doctor tells her she needs to gain weight.

Last edited by J-Shock : 09-27-2008 at 11:42 PM.
J-Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Episode Thursday.

Last edited by yo123 : 10-07-2008 at 11:59 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:58 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
New Episode Tommorow.

Don't you mean Thursday?
Old 10-07-2008, 11:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
Don't you mean Thursday?
Yes I do, thanks.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This episode is awesome. Creed not knowing Jim's name and Jim trashing BSG to get to Dwight were priceless.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good not great. Kinda sucks I waited two weeks for a 30-minute episode.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

"What's worse than one HR rep"
"Two HR reps on hold"
"You get me"

CLASSIC! had me in tears.

I think it a good episode but definitely had a good amount of quotables.

Last edited by Hitman D : 10-09-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another poor episode.

It wasn't very quoteworthy. It did very little to advance any sort of on-going plots. And it wasn't really very funny either. And that is not something that can be said about many past episodes of this show.

Where was Creed? Where was Jan? Where was Darryl?

3/10
Old 10-09-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Another poor episode.

It wasn't very quoteworthy. It did very little to advance any sort of on-going plots. And it wasn't really very funny either. And that is not something that can be said about many past episodes of this show.

3/10
Creed had the best line in the whole episode.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:04 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Creed had the best line in the whole episode.
haha he did i thought the whole Jim and Dwight thing was pretty funny espically when Jim & Andy were talking about Battlestar Galatica, when he was crumbling up the paper had me laughing so hart, i wish they gave Andy more lines.

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amy Ryan is awesome.

"We're going to have an ethics meeting today. It is going to be INSANE!!!! No, not really. We're doing it out of the book."

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:06 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this episode was awesome

"Personal conversation 17 seconds"

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 10-10-2008 at 03:10 AM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
This episode is awesome. Creed not knowing Jim's name and Jim trashing BSG to get to Dwight were priceless.
Agreed. I thoroughly enjoyed the episode.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:45 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim clocking Dwight was great. As was Creed not knowing Jim's name.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:54 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mediocre episode.
1-Pam did not make one appearance. that sucks balls.
2-no storylines were discussed.
3-too much michael awkwardness for my taste. i cringed when he threw holly's lunch away.

that said, even a bad episode had some great moments.
-Jim explaining how he hasn't gotten any work done and would probably leave early after making sure Dwight didn't steal company time.
-the Battlestar Galactica sequence.
-Kevin saying "c'mon. he's right here." that was a pefect way of outlining the ridiculousness of the situation.
-meredith=excellence.

-"i took intro to philosophy TWICE. no big deal."
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:18 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
mediocre episode.
2-no storylines were discussed.
3-too much michael awkwardness for my taste. i cringed when he threw holly's lunch away.

that said, even a bad episode had some great moments.
-Jim explaining how he hasn't gotten any work done and would probably leave early after making sure Dwight didn't steal company time.
-the Battlestar Galactica sequence.
-Kevin saying "c'mon. he's right here." that was a pefect way of outlining the ridiculousness of the situation.
-meredith=excellence.

-"i took intro to philosophy TWICE. no big deal."
Hired Guy.....
Old 10-10-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
Hired Guy.....
I still find it amazing that I didn't notice Kevin might be actually mentally ******** until Dwight pulled that prank on Holly. After re-watching all of the seasons, Kevin just became more and more awesome.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-10-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
mediocre episode.
You can't expect them to squeeze in every plot line or charcter for a 20 minute episode.

Old 10-10-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Outback Steakhouse gift certificates instead of cash. That is awesome.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-10-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Quote:
Another poor episode.

3/10
Like my last post, you can't expect every character or on-going plot to be shown in a 20 minute episode, just can't be done. Imo, we did atleast get more into the Holly/Michael plot. Learning that Holly might be a total dork but she still very much cares about her job and doing it well which I think Michael thought she wouldn't. I'm pretty sure we'll get alot of Jan in the next ep since it's titled Baby Shower.

Last edited by Hitman D : 10-10-2008 at 01:39 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman D View Post
Like my last post, you can't expect every character or on-going plot to be shown in a 20 minute episode, just can't be done. Imo, we did atleast get more into the Holly/Michael plot. Learning that Holly might be a total dork but she still very much cares about her job and doing it well which I think Michael thought she wouldn't. I'm pretty sure we'll get alot of Jan in the next ep since it's titled Baby Shower.
I don't need that kind of explanation. I am aware that not everything we like can be worked into each and every episode. But this episode was actually boring. I'm so tired of conference room meetings about various topics. "Business Ethics" was just a topical show. It has been done before. In fact, they've done them all. An episode on Drugs, and Homosexuality, and Grief Counseling, and Safety, and Race, and Crime, and Ageism, and People with Disabilities, and just last week with Obesity.

Don't misunderstand me here. 'The Office' is probably my favorite show on television, but I'm not going to praise every single episode as comedic brilliance. This episode was boring. I'm not looking for explosions and car chases. But I do expect to see something refreshing that hasn't been repeated on the show before.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Quote:
I don't need that kind of explanation. I am aware that not everything we like can be worked into each and every episode.
I understand that, it just seemed like you were complaining of the lack of Jan and others in this episode.
Quote:
Don't misunderstand me here. 'The Office' is probably my favorite show on television, but I'm not going to praise every single episode as comedic brilliance.
I never mention anything about the quality of the episode in the post. Just responding to your comment that the episode did little to advance any plots between characters on the show which I thought it did and I just simply gave an example.

Last edited by Hitman D : 10-10-2008 at 04:02 PM.