Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-07-2008, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Fixed it....
damn totally forgot him. id put him behind Hiro.

and i kinda knew in the second episode that that blond woman on that stone was daphne. idk why but she had to make contact with some other people

i really liked the season and like bsaza said, they are really mixing things up

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Season 2 was mostly a waste. Shame they didn't go this route ahead of time.

What I really wonder at this point is how does Adam factor into their plans with the formula?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Season 2 was mostly a waste. Shame they didn't go this route ahead of time.

What I really wonder at this point is how does Adam factor into their plans with the formula?
i guess he somehow knows how the formula works or kinda has knowledge about the others.

Season 2 was kinda nice, getting to know to the company more, the Writers Strike just really crippled it.

Btw, what is that girl from New Orleans doing, Micah's Cousin?

Old 10-07-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the episode was ******* tremendous. The season really seems like it will end up being great. I thought the end with Adam coming back was awesome. I think his character was misused in season 2 and as the original Hero I am interested to see what they do with him. I find it funny how it is always Peter who is screwing up and causing the downfall of everything. He is the most powerful man in the world so I think they use him perfectly. Sylar as always was brilliant. I am excited to see more of Marlo from The Wire as his character is great. I most of all enjoy how this season is proving what I have always know, Elle is a far greater character than Claire.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:16 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it was a little predictable, but a good setup episode. The first 2 episodes were incredible, but this one was entertaining, but a little less engrossing. I wasn't blown away, but I am intrigued about what's to come.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 10-07-2008, 02:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As soon as I saw them married, I was quite sure that she was the woman in his painting. Too obvious...
I knew it was her in the painting as soon as I saw it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I thought the episode was ******* tremendous. The season really seems like it will end up being great. I thought the end with Adam coming back was awesome. I think his character was misused in season 2 and as the original Hero I am interested to see what they do with him. I find it funny how it is always Peter who is screwing up and causing the downfall of everything. He is the most powerful man in the world so I think they use him perfectly. Sylar as always was brilliant. I am excited to see more of Marlo from The Wire as his character is great. I most of all enjoy how this season is proving what I have always know, Elle is a far greater character than Claire.
The Previews said that someeone else gets brought back next week, who do you think it is? i think it is Elle's father (can't remember his name) but someoene told me they thought it was Hiro's father. I just don't see that one.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Btw, what is that girl from New Orleans doing, Micah's Cousin?
Quote:
The Previews said that someeone else gets brought back next week, who do you think it is? i think it is Elle's father (can't remember his name) but someoene told me they thought it was Hiro's father. I just don't see that one.
perhaps micah and his cousin are coming back into the show. Personally, i dont give a crap about either of them, but that's my guess.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I had to download the episode so I didn't get the preview but are you sure it will be someone from the dead. I know that Elle will be back for I think 6 more episodes so there is a good chance it is her.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They showed the back of someone's head when they talked about someone coming back, looked like an older male.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
They showed the back of someone's head when they talked about someone coming back, looked like an older male.
I am thinking Matt Parkman's dad. He was in a premonition a couple eps back so I think at some point he is coming back.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I think it's Mr. Petrelli. Nathan, Sylar, and Peter's father. They used Claire's (or Linderman's) blood/ability to bring him back to life.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it's Mr. Petrelli. Nathan, Sylar, and Peter's father. They used Claire's (or Linderman's) blood/ability to bring him back to life.
that would certainly make sense with the development of Sylar as a brother, Mrs. P heading the company, and the fact that it is someone all the older people seem to know because he is the key to understanding the formula

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

We have no idea what he could do, if he had powers, etc. Based on the preview, it seems like the kids were "given" powers in the womb or soon after.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the parents were injected and the children have the ability to evolve their powers, just a thought though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I have no insight, just predictions. What I wrote was not a spoiler, just a guess based on what I think I know.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched all of season 3 so far. I loved the last episode, alternate futures always make for good episodes. Also like how they haven't given too much away.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

if u think about the petrelli family...nathan really got the shittiest ability

Old 10-07-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
That's why he gets to be president.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

**** being president, Peter and Sylar could just make the world believe they are nathan

Old 10-07-2008, 07:13 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
maybe Nathan is the love child of Mrs. P and Linderman, so that's why his power sucks compared to the children (Sylar and Peter) of Mrs. P and Mr. P (who if he is the mystery man should be badass) and that's why Nathan can see Linderman

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-08-2008, 07:36 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else notice the cockroach in mohinder's apartment in the future

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
anyone else notice the cockroach in mohinder's apartment in the future
The cockroach is basically just the show's way of symbolzing evolution. i don't think it has any other signifigance
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was pretty good this week there is so much going on some times I'm like slow down lol but really good show.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver