Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would put KVB around #7 to #10 top DE's, Super mario is my #1 DE, beast is the only word for him.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
If the categories were "run-stopping" and "pass-rushing" I would understand, but a "complete" DE is one that can both get after the quarterback very well, and stop the run. Placing Mario in the pass rushing category, when a complete category is available makes it seem like he is not an excellent run-stopper, and is wrong.
duly noted...

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Mario Williams
2. Aaron Kampman
3. Jared Allen
4. Justin Tuck
5. Kyle Vanden Bosch
6. Osi Umenyiora
7. Will Smith
8. Patrick Kerney
9. Dwight Freeney
10. John Abraham
Old 09-18-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Will Smith and Charles Grant would be a lot higher if we were still in a defensive scheme similar to Jim Haslett's, where they both excelled, and Will Smith was getting better and better(he had like 8 sacks as the third DE on the team).

Our scheme now almost has them playing like 3-4 DE's, where they occupy blockers and stop the run, it's almost like Sean Payton doesn't like to pressure QB's....

I think they are two guys you really have to watch on a consistent basis to see how excellent they are, and they are both extremely complete.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:20 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Upon further review of my late night list, I've made some changes. Here is my 4-3 list.

1. Aaron Kampman
2. Mario Williams
3. Jared Allen
4. Justin Tuck
5. Dwight Freeney
6. Aaron Schoebel
7. Kyle Vanden Bosch
8. Trent Cole
9. Jason Taylor
10. Will Smith

I left Umenyiora off the list this time, because of obvious reasons. After reviewing it though, there are a ton of quality defensive ends. Like we're talkin' 20-25 great defensive ends. I'm surprised Schoebel isn't a lot higher on people's lists, as well.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure he deserves top 10 billing, but Derrick Burgess should get some credit for what he's done since he came to Oakland.

Last three years...

Derrick Burgess - 35 sacks
Aaron Kampman - 34 sacks
Jared Allen - 34 sacks
Osi Umenyiora - 33.5 sacks

And according to Stats LLC, Burgess led the NFL in quarterback hurries with 18 despite only playing 14 games in 2007. He's not the very best against the run, but he's done a decent job of playing mostly LE for Oakland and I'm surprised the number of people naming guys like Trent Cole and John Abraham above him.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:56 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Kampman and Super Mario are the two most complete defensive ends in the NFL at the moment. I think Umenyiora is one of the better ends, but he's not better than either Kampman or Williams.

As for Peppers, he's still a good defensive end, he just hasn't had some luck to register the sacks. He's been in on every play and still gets held a lot. He might not have the stat line at the moment but his presence is being felt early and often.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Sweepem

1. Aaron Kampman
2. Jared Allen
3. Osi Umenyiora
4. Mario Williams
5. Jason Taylor
6. Kyle Vanden Bosch
7. Dwight Freeney
8. Patrick Kerney
9. Aaron Schobel
10. Derrick Burgess

Last edited by Sweepem : 09-19-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
Upon further review of my late night list, I've made some changes. Here is my 4-3 list.

1. Aaron Kampman
2. Mario Williams
3. Jared Allen
4. Justin Tuck
5. Dwight Freeney
6. Aaron Schoebel
7. Kyle Vanden Bosch
8. Trent Cole
9. Jason Taylor
10. Will Smith

I left Umenyiora off the list this time, because of obvious reasons. After reviewing it though, there are a ton of quality defensive ends. Like we're talkin' 20-25 great defensive ends. I'm surprised Schoebel isn't a lot higher on people's lists, as well.
Patrick Kerney is better than at least four guys on that list.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm curious as to what Julius Peppers has done the past two years to warrant being on some of these lists.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:39 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I'm curious as to what Julius Peppers has done the past two years to warrant being on some of these lists.
jack squat!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:04 AM    (permalink
luee
Rookie

luee smells like sex panther.luee smells like sex panther.

Julius Peppers
Mario
Osi
Jason Tuck
John Abraham
Freeney
Allen
Cole
Kerney
Kapman
luee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:10 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luee View Post
Julius Peppers
Mario
Osi
Jason Tuck
John Abraham
Freeney
Allen
Cole
Kerney
Kapman
are you ******* serious? like really. ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:11 AM    (permalink
don5252

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyneQuasiOG22 View Post
1. Mario Williams
2. Aaron Kampman
3. Jared Allen
4. Osi Umenyiora (when healthy)
5. Julius Peppers
6. Justin Tuck
7. Patrick Kerney
8. Jason Taylor
9. Dwight Freeney
10. Richard Seymour
how is arron schobel not on your list
Old 09-19-2008, 11:25 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don5252 View Post
how is arron schobel not on your list
It's ok. He left off KVB as well. He's just putting names on a list.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else think that if David Pollack didn't get so many injuries, he would be on this list?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Anyone else think that if David Pollack didn't get so many injuries, he would be on this list?
Uhm, weren't they playing him at OLB?
Old 09-19-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do. I thought he was going to be a beast
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Uhm, weren't they playing him at OLB?
Were they really??? Damn, I still think he could have been great. I hate you Bengals!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Were they really??? Damn, I still think he could have been great. I hate you Bengals!
He was doing great until the injury, he was just a microcosm of what the Bengals had been the past decade

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I'm not sure he deserves top 10 billing, but Derrick Burgess should get some credit for what he's done since he came to Oakland.

Last three years...

Derrick Burgess - 35 sacks
Aaron Kampman - 34 sacks
Jared Allen - 34 sacks
Osi Umenyiora - 33.5 sacks

And according to Stats LLC, Burgess led the NFL in quarterback hurries with 18 despite only playing 14 games in 2007. He's not the very best against the run, but he's done a decent job of playing mostly LE for Oakland and I'm surprised the number of people naming guys like Trent Cole and John Abraham above him.

This is true, but he has only had two good years in his whole career.. If he can do that again this year I think he should get consideration too. He has very good potential, and flashed it those two years, especially 2005.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:31 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
are you ******* serious? like really. ****.
Hahahah you'd be suprised how many non Giants fans think it's Jason Tuck, based on stupid Aikman saying that a few times. That's not the first time I heard someone call Justin, Jason Tuck, lol. I mean after a while you'd think someone would hear it the right way. It's like going around saying Tim Brady is the best QB, or that Shane Merriman is a beast.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
He's way to injury-prone, which might just drop him out of the top 10. IMO, he could go anywhere between 8-12.
Could say the same thing about Freeney, IMO he's way to high on these lists and is it just DEs or do 3-4 outside linebackers count?

1. Aaron Kampman
2. Mario Williams
3. Jared Allen
4. Kyle Vanden Bosch
5. Julius Peppers
6. Patrick Kearney
7. Trent Cole
8. Jason Taylor
9. Derrick Burgess
10. Dwight Freeney

Last edited by ChezPower4 : 09-19-2008 at 02:41 PM.
ChezPower4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Herm Edwards plans to block John Abraham with 3 people.
He will have at least two sacks maybe three.

Last edited by Splat : 09-19-2008 at 06:50 PM.
Splat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
This is true, but he has only had two good years in his whole career.. If he can do that again this year I think he should get consideration too. He has very good potential, and flashed it those two years, especially 2005.
And he's only played a full 16 games in those two years. And he played damn good football last year while playing on a barren defensive line. I'm just surprised how many people put Trent Cole on their top 10 lists, because I don't think he even comes close to Burgess.