Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-27-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooo View Post
Mitch, i am gonna borrow it from a friend...
Ok ***....

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got around to playing Oblivion (GoTY edition), alot of fun for only 30 dollars, even for someone who doesn't like swordplay games as much. Still a crap ton of glitches, but it is Bethesda.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just picked up Fable II. I love RPG's and I've been itching to play one on the 360 for awhile. So this will be my first taste of some role playing action on the console, hope all goes well.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you ever play Mass Effect? If not go play it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Did you ever play Mass Effect? If not go play it.
It was between those two actually, they were both $25 at Gamestop. The guy over there recommended Fable II over Mass Effect, so I took his word for it.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
It was between those two actually, they were both $25 at Gamestop. The guy over there recommended Fable II over Mass Effect, so I took his word for it.
The guy is a ******* liar. Fable 2 is still pretty fun though but at best I would rent it.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mass Effect was awesome, but I'm a huge Bioware fan so I pretty much like all their games.

If you haven't played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic you certainly should give it a shot if you like RPG's. Particularly ones with a tremendous story and awesome characters.

It's an Xbox game but it is still superb.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Feels like I'm forcing my way through this game right now. It's like work. I'm going to give it a few more days.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Feels like I'm forcing my way through this game right now. It's like work. I'm going to give it a few more days.
Yeah I was never a Fable II fan myself. If you get a chance try buying Mass Effect. Not only is it way better but it's got a ton of replayability as there are a massive amount of things to do in the game other than the main storyline.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fable II to me is good in short spans. I'll play it and love it for a couple of days and then I'll quickly get tired of it and won't play it for a month or more.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That guy fails. Mass Effect was game of the year on 360. Everyone who played it loved it. Fable 2 got mixed reviews.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got the red rings, went through an entire process of surgery that i found on youtube to fix it, now i took it apart, did everything and i still have the red rings... plus the fan gets realllllly loud and it shuts off but the red rings stay... meaning i cant heat up the console which is what ur supposed to do after the surgery....

it really is a joke that this product is built with a defect.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I got the red rings, went through an entire process of surgery that i found on youtube to fix it, now i took it apart, did everything and i still have the red rings... plus the fan gets realllllly loud and it shuts off but the red rings stay... meaning i cant heat up the console which is what ur supposed to do after the surgery....

could have just sent it to microsoft repair center.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

You should have just paid someone to fix it for you, i hear it's not that hard to do, and it isn't expensive either. Most people will charge you around 35-40 bucks for the whole process and it doesn't take longer than a half hour.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You couldnt really go wrong either way but, Mass Effect is much better, imo. Both actually have sequels on the way. Mass Effect will be a 3 parter, I'm not sure about Fable, since the stories don't continue from one game to the next.

If you like adventure games...

Check out GTA 4 and Dead Space. You can pick up either for $25 as well.

Also, Saints Row is a good series, if you like being a gang banger who roams around an open world, causing havoc.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-29-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
I finally got around to playing Oblivion (GoTY edition), alot of fun for only 30 dollars, even for someone who doesn't like swordplay games as much. Still a crap ton of glitches, but it is Bethesda.
I hated Oblivion, Fallout 3 was much more up my alley when it comes to Bethesda. I just cant get into Oblivion.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-30-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The guy is a ******* liar. Fable 2 is still pretty fun though but at best I would rent it.
What doo you know ***?
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Ok ***....
Suck a dick.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have finally made it!!! I have now found the biggest dusche ever!!!! My life is complete, nothing anyone says from now on will have any affect on me!! I love Rooo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fable 2 is a pretty good game. I was disappointed with it though. I loved the first one and expected a lot out of it, but instead it just felt like the first one again. I had fun, but it was short, easy, and I think less customization than the first Fable. I usually get DLC for games I have, but I have no interest in getting Fable 2's DLC. I really can't believe X-Play gave it Game of the Year last year.

Mass Effect is awesome.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Fable 2 is a pretty good game. I was disappointed with it though. I loved the first one and expected a lot out of it, but instead it just felt like the first one again. I had fun, but it was short, easy, and I think less customization than the first Fable. I usually get DLC for games I have, but I have no interest in getting Fable 2's DLC. I really can't believe X-Play gave it Game of the Year last year.

Mass Effect is awesome.
Mass Effect and Fallout 3 are bomb and will last you forever as well.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Mass Effect and Fallout 3 are bomb and will last you forever as well.
I can't wait for Dragon Age: Origins.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I can't wait for Dragon Age: Origins.
Me neither. Looks fantastic.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Super Street Fighter 4 was announced. 8 new characters, new ultras, gameplay and balance tweaks. It's not DLC but it's not going to be a full priced game either. New characters announced so far are T. Hawk, Deejay, and a new korean tae kwon do chick named Juri.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I have finally made it!!! I have now found the biggest dusche ever!!!! My life is complete, nothing anyone says from now on will have any affect on me!! I love Rooo.
It took years of training but i finally reached the top level of douchebaggery.