Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-03-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm going to be all over Tekken 6 when it comes out. I am a HUGE Tekken fan and was stoked to see it coming to the 360.

Hwoarang FTW!
I didn't play as much Tekken but I played as Hwoarang also. Steve Fox was the **** too. I do plan getting Tekken 6 so we'll have to play. I think it comes out in like 3 weeks.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1...bdb67e503828a3

Good game, or best game ever?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Piece of ****.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Piece of ****.
Agreed. I'm waiting on Operation Flashpoint. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/co...ashpoint/56127. It comes out tomorrow.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you know if the Flashpoint co-op campaign is xbox live only or can it be done on one console? cos the game looks sweet.

Also I really dont like ODST.
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
Do you know if the Flashpoint co-op campaign is xbox live only or can it be done on one console? cos the game looks sweet.

Unfortunately I think it's online only co-op.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lego Star Wars is the ****.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looks awesome. Can't wait to play it.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Agreed. I'm waiting on Operation Flashpoint. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/co...ashpoint/56127. It comes out tomorrow.
this looks nice, like really nice, has lots of realism. As in no cross hairs, and all the little things you would expect.

I notice its like an online multi player strategy game, which is a cool idea and all, but I have a feeling that there are going to be plenty of douche bags, who ruin it.

As for MW2, its kind of living off the hype of MW and we are expecting kind of great things and to be blown away. We will be disappointed, its defiantly going to be better than MW, but not like OMGzzzz. Kind of like Halo 2, we thought it was going to be awesome and the greatest thing ever, but after you finished it, you were like hmmm thats all, felt like Halo 1.5.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
this looks nice, like really nice, has lots of realism. As in no cross hairs, and all the little things you would expect.

I notice its like an online multi player strategy game, which is a cool idea and all, but I have a feeling that there are going to be plenty of douche bags, who ruin it.

As for MW2, its kind of living off the hype of MW and we are expecting kind of great things and to be blown away. We will be disappointed, its defiantly going to be better than MW, but not like OMGzzzz. Kind of like Halo 2, we thought it was going to be awesome and the greatest thing ever, but after you finished it, you were like hmmm thats all, felt like Halo 1.5.
Yeah it's the closest thing to Battlefield 2, even more so than Battlefield Bad Company. Man I wish Bad Company 2 would come out already so DICE can start focusing on BF3. There could be a lot of douche bags, but I find those in every game I play.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Yeah it's the closest thing to Battlefield 2, even more so than Battlefield Bad Company. Man I wish Bad Company 2 would come out already so DICE can start focusing on BF3. There could be a lot of douche bags, but I find those in every game I play.
I'm a huge fan of having a close to realistic game play in shooters as far as strategy and all that goes, but as long as its a fast paced shooter, not like Ghost Recon for the original xbox. I liked Rainbow 6, but I didn't like the multi player setup for it.

But I guess everyone once in a while, its fun to go crazy and just run around shooting everything, thats why I liked CODMW, because you could change up the game type, hardcore or regular.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I'm a huge fan of having a close to realistic game play in shooters as far as strategy and all that goes, but as long as its a fast paced shooter, not like Ghost Recon for the original xbox. I liked Rainbow 6, but I didn't like the multi player setup for it.

But I guess everyone once in a while, its fun to go crazy and just run around shooting everything, thats why I liked CODMW, because you could change up the game type, hardcore or regular.
Ghost Recon I thought was really fun and can't wait for the next one, but I don't have a preference really. You just don't see as many tactical shooters with a big scale like that. I'm all for jeeps, tanks, and helicopters. I wish Operation Flashpoint 2 had jets, but I'll just have to play BF2 for my fix.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know the most tackles they ever got in a 12 game regular season span in Ncaa 10? I played on 6 minutes heisman and my OLB, who I always control, who isnt even all that great overall (72), finished with 135 tackles in the regular season. That seems like an awfully lot. haha. That's 11 or so a game. He had 150 after the bowl game. (13 games) I dont think I've ever gotten that many in a college football game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Anyone know the most tackles they ever got in a 12 game regular season span in Ncaa 10? I played on 6 minutes heisman and my OLB, who I always control, who isnt even all that great overall (72), finished with 135 tackles in the regular season. That seems like an awfully lot. haha. That's 11 or so a game. He had 150 after the bowl game. (13 games) I dont think I've ever gotten that many in a college football game.
I always play with safeties and they always end up leading the team in tackles around sixty. My linebackers never make ******* tackles. I believe the most I've ever had someone lead the team with tackle in a season was something like 88.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I always play with safeties and they always end up leading the team in tackles around sixty. My linebackers never make ******* tackles. I believe the most I've ever had someone lead the team with tackle in a season was something like 88.
In NCAA 06, I played safety and tallied 117.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just picked up NBA 2k10.

I'll give you my review tonight.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This game gives me wet dreams. Dual attachments? ~~~~~~~~
Old 10-06-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I got to 120 with Kenny Phillips a few years ago. I got 102 with Allen Bailey (DT) this year. It was completely worthless to run anywhere near him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
You're not alone.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
I just picked up NBA 2k10.

I'll give you my review tonight.
Nice! I just got it too. We need to get a SWDC team up game going.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I ended up returning Fable II and paid the difference for Madden 10. Totally worth it.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden 10 sucks.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Madden 10 sucks.
Best Madden on the 360 as far as i'm concerned.

Madden 05 and 06 on my old PS2 are still my favorites though.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBA 2k10 is SO freaking glitchy. One thing that peeves me off a lot: You can't turn autosave off on Association Mode. Simulate a game as the Magic and, whoops, Dwight Howard is out for 70 weeks with a torn ligament! Want to reset and try to make something of the season you've already put hours into? Too bad, already saved!

...That said, with a few strategic patches it could be a really good game.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
NBA 2k10 is SO freaking glitchy. One thing that peeves me off a lot: You can't turn autosave off on Association Mode. Simulate a game as the Magic and, whoops, Dwight Howard is out for 70 weeks with a torn ligament! Want to reset and try to make something of the season you've already put hours into? Too bad, already saved!

...That said, with a few strategic patches it could be a really good game.
Patches are needed. Besides the glitchy ******** it is pretty fun though.