Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-02-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to lie, the emergency airdrop glitch is fun.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I'm not going to lie, the emergency airdrop glitch is fun.
I watch youtube videos but I just can't do it myself.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By far the lamest COD players are the ones who sit in a corner and aim their shotty at the door waiting for someone to walk through.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I watch youtube videos but I just can't do it myself.
Yeah. Same here.

Also the AA12 is bad ass. One-on-one, you win every time.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far at shotties go.. I love the one hitter quitters.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished Mass Effect 2, finally. Really didn't want it to end. All I have to say about the ending is that I have no god damned idea what's going to happen in the next game. We all know there's going to be an epic war, but jeez. I'm not even sure I did the right thing...

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 02-03-2010 at 01:22 AM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:15 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Just finished Mass Effect 2, finally. Really didn't want it to end. All I have to say about the ending is that I have no god damned idea what's going to happen in the next game. We all know there's going to be an epic war, but jeez. I'm not even sure I did the right thing...

Random thought and i know this is the videogame thread but have you guys read the Mass Effect books? They're pretty good and give alot of insight into the back stories

-- The first book details Captain Anderson's mission with Saren
and the second book pertains to the time where Cerberus tries to blow up a Quarian ship.

Well worth the reads. They just came out with a new one i think im gonna have to get it
Old 02-03-2010, 09:20 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Is it easy to do the care package glitch?

Old 02-03-2010, 10:27 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Random thought and i know this is the videogame thread but have you guys read the Mass Effect books? They're pretty good and give alot of insight into the back stories

-- The first book details Captain Anderson's mission with Saren
and the second book pertains to the time where Cerberus tries to blow up a Quarian ship.

Well worth the reads. They just came out with a new one i think im gonna have to get it
I've contemplated picking one up before, but nah. I've read the summaries on the Mass Effect wikia site though and they sound good. It'll be a long wait to Mass Effect 3, I'll probably pick those up along the way at some point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Is it easy to do the care package glitch?
Yeah its super easy.

-Pull out care package
-Find something that you climb up on (you have to press the green A button and theres an arrow)
-As your climbing it tap right on the Dpad twice (semi quick but not super fast)
-If your primary gun comes out you did it wrong, but if you have your care package out you did it right.
-Throw your care package and once you use it you can throw another.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Yeah its super easy.

-Pull out care package
-Find something that you climb up on (you have to press the green A button and theres an arrow)
-As your climbing it tap right on the Dpad twice (semi quick but not super fast)
-If your primary gun comes out you did it wrong, but if you have your care package out you did it right.
You have to do this every time to.

Hitman D

Old 02-03-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Be sure you **** back your care package to throw it before you jump up, and be sure not to throw it.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Be sure you **** back your care package to throw it before you jump up, and be sure not to throw it.
You don't need to do that.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played a game where someone was doing this on the other team. Holy crap. It was air-strike after air-strike, with some choppers and predator missiles mixed in. It really sucked and my team got dominated, I spent the whole match shooting downing harriers and ****.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to be a hater but **** COD and **** the last 5 pages of this thread being only this...

wahhhhh me and my budz were in a game today and the other team did an emergency air drop load plane care package glitch. i hate dis game but yet i will still play it religeously because i lack da talent 2 play a real shooter wahhhhhh

this isn't a personal attack on anyone but come on boys. we know theres a stupid glitch, i don't need to be reminded every second post about how cheap it is. Either you stop playing, wait for the patch, or create a COD care package glitch complaint thread because it's getting old in here.

/rant

stephenson86

Last edited by JF4 : 02-04-2010 at 12:36 AM.
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I hate to be a hater" always makes me lulz.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

I was playing Domination with my buds at the scrapyard and the other team who was all one clan, were doing the glitch. We still kicked their ass

Old 02-03-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

The glitch itself doesn't give you too big of an edge, unless you play straight Team Deathmatch, which, that in itself should be a problem. It's just fun to do.

Hitman D

Old 02-03-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Yeah its super easy.

-Pull out care package
This one doesn't work anymore, it was fixed in the last patch (on PS3 at least, I don't know if the 360 has been patched)

Post patch, you can still do a care package glitch, and it is similar.

-pull out care package
-Hold the trigger like you are going to throw the care package, but don't throw it.
-climb something. In the middle of the climb, press and hold L2 (flashbang) After you finished the climb, you can let go of L2 and you will throw the flash.
-throw your package
-repeat as much as you want.

It's not as good because you have a limited amount of flashes (unless you are using scavanger). I almost never use it though, only when the other team is abusing.

I can't wait until they fix it up, then I can go back to being the only person using emergency airdrops.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
The glitch itself doesn't give you too big of an edge, unless you play straight Team Deathmatch, which, that in itself should be a problem. It's just fun to do.
This.

Unless you're playing TDM, using the care package glitch actually hurts your team a little. You're constantly in hiding waiting for care packages and such, and the objective isn't being met.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
I hate to be a hater but **** COD and **** the last 5 pages of this thread being only this...

wahhhhh me and my budz were in a game today and the other team did an emergency air drop load plane care package glitch. i ************************************************** ************************ hate dis game but yet i will still play it religeously because i lack da talent 2 play a real shooter wahhhhhh

this isn't a personal attack on anyone but come on boys. we know theres a stupid glitch, i don't need to be reminded every second post about how cheap it is. Either you stop playing, wait for the patch, or create a COD care package glitch complaint thread because it's getting old in here.

/rant

Last I checked this is the xbox 360 thread right? If you don't want to hear about 360 games don't read the thread. Ironically you sound like a bigger loser and crybaby then anyone the past 100 pages in here. Want to talk about a new game? Make a post about one and start up some convo, otherwise don't complain that people are talking about a game that a ******** of people went and picked up the same day it came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I can't stand all the damn Mass Effect talk, but i don't go off on a ****** rant like you just did.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

COD fanboys I tell ya. I was half kidding guys no need to freak out. And yes I understand this is the Xbox 360 Discussion thread LonghornsLegend and I am all for discussing different elements of games with anyone. Keyword there is different elements...like I said earlier, everyone knows there's a care package glitch and it's annoying.I just don't want to hear about it every second post unless insight into the issue is offered.

Someone posting that they just got glitched out in a game and they lost and its cheap is not part of a discussion. Basically what i'm saying is offer some insight or don't bother posting about a game you just played.

stephenson86
Old 02-03-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Since when can people not talk about what happens while they're playing? Half of the posts in here involve people and their experiences with the game they're currently playing.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Since when can people not talk about what happens while they're playing? Half of the posts in here involve people and their experiences with the game they're currently playing.
I'm all for talking about in game experience. Take ME2 for example these guys post about the storyline, compare what they've chosen to do in the game, talk about the characters, the levels or whatever. That's all fine and dandy.

But like I just said...posting how u just got glitched out is not part of a discussion it's just being redundant.

Now, I'm not a fan of either ME2 or COD but im able to read the posts about ME2 without wanting to off myself because there is usually actual discussion going on and not just the same thing being repeated.

Yes I realize people have offered insight into COD and it's wrong for me to attack the COD fanboys as a whole because I am interested in some of the posts that are made about the game. My problem is that a select few of you just post the same **** over and over and over again and I got tired of it. That is all.

stephenson86