Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-03-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a solution for your problem..

Stop reading the thread.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I have a solution for your problem..

Stop reading the thread.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thing is, I enjoy this thread and most of the regular posters in it.

People like you who don't understand that no one gives a **** that you got glitched ruin it sometimes.

I'm done with this.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well for one, i'm not constantly bitching about the CP glitch. And secondly, plenty of people give a ****, or else you wouldn't have a stick up your ass about how it sucks to see all the posts about it. So either shut the hell up and deal with it, or stop reading the thread.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8.8 million people bought Modern Warfare 2 in the US and it has a borderline game breaking glitch. Don't you think people are going to talk about it?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:03 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you think that's a borderline game breaking glitch you're delusional.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
If you think that's a borderline game breaking glitch you're delusional.
How would you describe it then?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-04-2010, 09:24 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
COD fanboys I tell ya. I was half kidding guys no need to freak out. And yes I understand this is the Xbox 360 Discussion thread LonghornsLegend and I am all for discussing different elements of games with anyone. Keyword there is different elements...like I said earlier, everyone knows there's a care package glitch and it's annoying.I just don't want to hear about it every second post unless insight into the issue is offered.

Someone posting that they just got glitched out in a game and they lost and its cheap is not part of a discussion. Basically what i'm saying is offer some insight or don't bother posting about a game you just played.

Lol classic. You tell us to not freak out when you had like a million cuss words in your post and looked like you were typing beating your head against the keyboard.

I didn't know that made you a "fanboy" because you bought a game. I bought Rainbow 6 too am I a fanboy of that too? You act like I have COD t-shirts and that's the only game I buy for the xbox.

How about try sticking to facts here and not going the 13 year old route of calling people a fanboy because their talking about a game. I would of made the same comment towards you even if you were ranting about ME2. I just find it funny that you were basically the one freaking out then when people calmly asked you why it was a problem to be talking about a GAME in the xbox 360 thread you told everyone else to stop freaking out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:28 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thing is, I enjoy this thread and most of the regular posters in it.

People like you who don't understand that no one gives a **** that you got glitched ruin it sometimes.

I'm done with this.
Quote:
I hate to be a hater but **** COD and **** the last 5 pages of this thread being only this...

wahhhhh me and my budz were in a game today and the other team did an emergency air drop load plane care package glitch. i hate dis game but yet i will still play it religeously because i lack da talent 2 play a real shooter wahhhhhh

this isn't a personal attack on anyone but come on boys. we know theres a stupid glitch, i don't need to be reminded every second post about how cheap it is. Either you stop playing, wait for the patch, or create a COD care package glitch complaint thread because it's getting old in here.

/rant
holy ****!

Deep breaths.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:49 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MW2 is serious business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:49 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To ease the tension a bit

Old 02-04-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am soooo ready for bioshock 2, crazy undersea people don't glitch. The multiplayer looks pretty decent also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Bioshock 2 looks sweet

Alien vs. Predator multiplayer demo was released today

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-04-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
MW2 is serious business.
Just like the internets.

Bioshock 2 should be sweet. I still have to beat the first one though. Wonder if they'll have any new plasmids. Electroshock was pretty much a staple. Incinerate too.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking of giving Bioshock another spin. I never finished it for some reason or another. Playing as a Big Daddy sounds really, really god damned cool.

Oh, and Mass Effect 2 on Insanity is really god damned hard. But playing a Solider is really cool too. Adrenaline Rush + Sniper Rifle= sex. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't change my class and keep my level from the previous play-through. Think I got to 28. Did every single side quest too haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 02-04-2010 at 01:02 PM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Lol classic. You tell us to not freak out when you had like a million cuss words in your post and looked like you were typing beating your head against the keyboard.

I didn't know that made you a "fanboy" because you bought a game. I bought Rainbow 6 too am I a fanboy of that too? You act like I have COD t-shirts and that's the only game I buy for the xbox.

How about try sticking to facts here and not going the 13 year old route of calling people a fanboy because their talking about a game. I would of made the same comment towards you even if you were ranting about ME2. I just find it funny that you were basically the one freaking out then when people calmly asked you why it was a problem to be talking about a GAME in the xbox 360 thread you told everyone else to stop freaking out.
2 cuss words, and I was attempting to be humorous in the middle.

You act like calling people fanboys is the equivalent of **** slapping their mother. I didn't mean to offend you and am not trying to go the 13 year old by essentially implying you are just a fan of the game. I would gladly admit my fanboy hood to many a games.

Let's just move past this because I made the mistake of attacking COD when I am clearly outnumbered by its fans in this thread and will lose any argument. But like I said I wasn't attacking you guys personally, except for Metsox, I was making a general comment.

But for the sake of a good discussion, here is why I dislike Call of Duty:

1. The auto-lock aiming system makes it too easy to shoot.

2. Care-packages or whatever extra bonus you get when you have a spree is bullish to me. If you have some dummy teammates who insist on running in to kills and letting the other team destroy them I don't like how this can adversely effect you. You will always have a game or two with crap teamies and that's fine but once their getting massacred allows for the other team to get a nuke or whatever and that gets you killed its quite frustrating.

3. Far too many glitches. Glitches will happen in every online multiplayer game but if the glitch is as simple as doing the care package glitch there is no wonder it is being abused to no end.

4. Map's are boring, spawns are bad. It would be nice to see some sort of create your own map feature. It just seems like its impossible to have an actual strategy on these maps.

5. Camp fest-2010..Self explanatory

Please refute if you would like.

stephenson86
Old 02-04-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a solution for you COD boys that don't like the glitches. Halo 3. Most competitive shooter out there for years running. Or just wait for Halo: Reach.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More Mass Effect talk needed. I'm struggling with Thane's loyalty quest at the moment. It tells me to find his son or whatever on the Citadel, I have walked into every room in the Wards and talked to every single person but I have not heard anything. Any suggestions??
Old 02-04-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
More Mass Effect talk needed. I'm struggling with Thane's loyalty quest at the moment. It tells me to find his son or whatever on the Citadel, I have walked into every room in the Wards and talked to every single person but I have not heard anything. Any suggestions??
Bring him to the security officer right when you enter the Citadel, one of his dialogue options triggers it.

This is easily the most failable loyalty quest btw.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Bring him to the security officer right when you enter the Citadel, one of his dialogue options triggers it.

This is easily the most failable loyalty quest btw.
Hmm. I swear I spoke to Captain Bailey earlier and there was no option. After further reading about this quest on google I may have to just go back to the Normandy quickly and then return to Bailey. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.2ksports.com/perfectgame

$1M to the first person to throw a perfect game after 2k10 is released.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I wish 2k was still making football games although Madden 10 is pretty cool

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. The auto-lock aiming system makes it too easy to shoot.
What the heck? there's an auto lock aiming system? You've gotta be shittin me. Like a GTA type lock aiming?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
What the heck? there's an auto lock aiming system? You've gotta be shittin me. Like a GTA type lock aiming?
If you are aiming close to a guy and touch the left trigger does it not move automatically to his body?

Not GTA auto-lock then i'd really have a point lol.

stephenson86
Old 02-04-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you are aiming close to a guy and touch the left trigger does it not move automatically to his body?

Not GTA auto-lock then i'd really have a point lol.
In single player, I don't think it does to that extent in online play though.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote