Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-22-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

video is fake.
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's still fun.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

>.< I didn't even realize that it is actually for the planet of the apes movie.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DK, a couple of friends and myself have been breaking out Halo 3 almost every night, you should jump on with us and wreck some noobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
until people prove they're willing to quit paying it, the advertisements will become more pervasive. luckily for microsoft, the same people who pitch $60 for every single COD/GOW clone aren't likely to even murmur in protest.
It's almost like Madden. The same crap will come out every year, but I'm still gonna pay to enjoy it. Especially if the vs is sitting in my room without it, or xbox live, and boycotting. It's sad that it comes to that, but that's where we are at now.

Hulu is the **** though, I've been waiting to use my trial probably the July 4th weekend when I can maybe run through an entire season of something over the holiday weekend while I'm not at work.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
DK, a couple of friends and myself have been breaking out Halo 3 almost every night, you should jump on with us and wreck some noobs.
Name a time and I'm down. I haven't been online much but that's because I'm bored with the games I have on console.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Thanks for the invite douche. I thought we were friends. I used to rape Halo 3, then they ruined everything with Reach and its god damned grenades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be willing to play Halo 3 with you guys. I will probably be the worst one but I am willing to play.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually didnt miss playing Madden at all after I finally decided not to buy it this past year. Finally got sick of being bent over by them. Now NCAA, that's getting my money every year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I've just always been a fan of franchise mode in Madden. As much as I know it's lacking severely for what it should be offering, I still enjoyed it. Alot of it has to do with how much I just like football vs the actual game itself but w/e. 1 of these days maybe 2k will get a license again.

Quote:
Old 06-25-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden's simulation stats are always flawed if you use it for simulating and the gameplay itself typically remains unchanged...and I never really liked the feel of the "next gen" Madden to begin with. It doesnt feel like football to me. NCAA just does it better.

I liked Madden a lot more on the ps2 back in the day, to be honest. The most recent ESPN 2K games, I actually think are vastly overrated. People talk about the gameplay being so great...but the players still ran incredibly awkwardly and upright, not to mention they could all dive about 10 feet forward...and I just never enjoyed the passing game, either. It wasnt the greatest. As for the simulation stats...broken. Corners getting 7 tackles a year, 3-4 ILBs getting 10 tackles and 15 sacks in a year, players crushing sack records...just some weird numbers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-25-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone is welcome to play Halo 3 haha, and APS I figured it went without saying that you were invited. I play on Tully321 most nights so send him a message if you see him on or something. If I had your gt on my account I'll know who you are, and if not just let me know who you are so we don't ignore your message haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Girlfriends brothers bought Marvels vs Capcom 3 and I footed the bill for the DLC. Fun will be had.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 06-26-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That game is so damn fun. Not nearly as technical as the Street Fighters, but the fun factor is higher.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Yeah, it's good for playing with a group of people too since all of the basic moves are very easy to pull off. I tried Street Fighter IV with people before and it just alienated them a bit because of how technical it is. I'm glad I didn't pay for it, but I'm more than happy to play it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 06-30-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

First two minutes of the Bioshock Infinite e3 demo posted up, rest of it to come on July 7th on Spike. That's pretty big time stuff for an e3 demo. Looks fantastic. Booker the character seems pretty cool too, game seems to have a lot more of a personal story than the first Bioshock, which mostly just took place over radio conversations and such. Sort of like that, even though there was nothing wrong with the first.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-03-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm finally quitting on MLB2K11. I just can't stand the substandard gameplay anymore. There are just too many problems that kill what little enjoyment you actually get from this game. Pretty sad that I'm considering buying a PS3 solely to play a quality baseball game.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first four hours of the new Deus Ex was leaked.

http://www.gameanyone.com/game/PC/10133.html

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Can anyone tell me how much fun the Jordan career mode is, or some cool info they don't tell you in magazines? About to get 2K11 for the low on friday since the price dropped(don't judge me, I always get the newest NBA games super late lol). I still have fun with my association on 2K10, but I really want to beat the Jordan challenges on this one and see what it's like to do the Jordan career and how it plays out.

Quote:
Old 07-06-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
SativaDominant
Rookie

SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Can anyone tell me how much fun the Jordan career mode is, or some cool info they don't tell you in magazines? About to get 2K11 for the low on friday since the price dropped(don't judge me, I always get the newest NBA games super late lol). I still have fun with my association on 2K10, but I really want to beat the Jordan challenges on this one and see what it's like to do the Jordan career and how it plays out.
The Jordan challenges are fun and will take you awhile to beat if you play on All-Star/HoF. My Player mode is so hopelessly broken in this game, though, that the Jordan career isn't even worth it. IMO, it's more fun to play as the 85-86 Bulls in Association mode, since it's only his second year in the league.

But I promise, as soon as you play your first game as Jordan against Magic's Lakers, you will be hooked on this game for the next few weeks.
SativaDominant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone have a gamestop powerup pro card? if so care to PM me the account # and ID, i get 10% off you get free reward points

should be just as easy as copying the numbers on the back of the card

Last edited by fenikz : 07-06-2011 at 06:55 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
anyone have a gamestop powerup pro card? if so care to PM me the account # and ID, i get 10% off you get free reward points

should be just as easy as copying the numbers on the back of the card
Still need this?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-06-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why yes i do

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Hooked you up Fenikz. What are you buying?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS