Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for what I'm playing, leading up to NCAA 12...

Been playing Fable 3. I'm enjoying it. There are certainly some odd gameplay changes, however. The 2nd game actually does a lot of things better, imo. I prefer the previous way jobs were set up, I feel no need to upgrade weapons, and it seems like you lose a lot of you character customization freedoms. But I'm liking Fable 3, and I like the addition of the interactive "living" world maps. It's a fun game. But like I said, there are certainly some interesting gameplay changes going on here. No pause screen is another one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Hooked you up Fenikz. What are you buying?
the dumbest lot of games ever

Madden 09
NHL 09
PES 08
College Hoops 2k8
Lost Planet

all totally $23 + shipping & tax comes out to 30 with the discount

i just wanted a game of each sport, don't really care about the rosters cus I'm gonna make my own dynasties & I threw in lost planet cus it was $3

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Been playing Fable 3. I'm enjoying it. There are certainly some odd gameplay changes, however. The 2nd game actually does a lot of things better, imo. I prefer the previous way jobs were set up, I feel no need to upgrade weapons, and it seems like you lose a lot of you character customization freedoms. But I'm liking Fable 3, and I like the addition of the interactive "living" world maps. It's a fun game. But like I said, there are certainly some interesting gameplay changes going on here. No pause screen is another one.
Fable 3 isn't really different from the first two. It's a very fun game that's extremely playable while you're doing it....but it's really nothing special. It's nice that it's light hearted and doesn't take itself too seriously, but I sort of have a hard time really getting into it because of that. Number one thing I dislike about that game is the lack of variety in the combat. It's basically just routine by the end of it.

I'm clearing some backlog leading up the NCAA 12 too.

Beat Devil May Cry 4 the other night. Real good game, but it felt pretty dated. Suppose you have to expect that from a game released nearly four years ago now though, but it was still well worth the $8 haha. I had actually been meaning to play that one since it was released, but just never really got around to it.

Going through Vanquish now. I had tried to demo previously and thought it was pretty meh, but it's a pretty good value at $20 dollars and I'm having a lot of fun with it already. I'm a big fan of some of the stuff the people at Platinum Games have done in the past, so I'm mostly playing it on that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SativaDominant View Post
The Jordan challenges are fun and will take you awhile to beat if you play on All-Star/HoF. My Player mode is so hopelessly broken in this game, though, that the Jordan career isn't even worth it. IMO, it's more fun to play as the 85-86 Bulls in Association mode, since it's only his second year in the league.

But I promise, as soon as you play your first game as Jordan against Magic's Lakers, you will be hooked on this game for the next few weeks.

I hate my player mode, but figured it would be more fun with Jordan. I played a few games at a friends with him, seemed pretty cool, but I don't know how everything else gets played in as far as managing the team, if I'll still get sponsorships, if I can make him be an arrogant asshole etc.

But good 2 know I can just pick their old team and run with them. I'm gonna pick it up 2nite and mess around with it.

Still gonna go back to my old 2k10 franchise that I'm in year 20 or so with lol. Drafted a C compared to Shaq with the 12th pick, after sending him to the weightroom in the 1st off-season, and blocking for the 2nd, and upping his minutes from 25 to 36 he ended up leading the league in rebounds with 12.2 and blocks with 2.3 as a 2nd year player.

B+ potential as well which I'll probably keep just how it is. Only scores about 6 points a game and I'm perfectly ok with that because I have a ton of scorers coming off the bench. Deron Williams coming off the bench as my PG at a 73 and 41 years old I believe, yep hasn't gotten old to me yet lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stunning new Deus Ex Human Revolution Dev Diary;

August 23rd can't get here fast enough.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-08-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
the dumbest lot of games ever

Madden 09
NHL 09
PES 08
College Hoops 2k8
Lost Planet

all totally $23 + shipping & tax comes out to 30 with the discount

i just wanted a game of each sport, don't really care about the rosters cus I'm gonna make my own dynasties & I threw in lost planet cus it was $3
Poorly spent last $3. :D

I think PES2008 is the one I have (love it). If that's the one you got, Bendtner is cheap, young, and insanely good early in your Master League.

...now I have to go home and play that game.

Last edited by nepg : 07-08-2011 at 05:12 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I hate my player mode, but figured it would be more fun with Jordan. I played a few games at a friends with him, seemed pretty cool, but I don't know how everything else gets played in as far as managing the team, if I'll still get sponsorships, if I can make him be an arrogant asshole etc.

But good 2 know I can just pick their old team and run with them. I'm gonna pick it up 2nite and mess around with it.

Still gonna go back to my old 2k10 franchise that I'm in year 20 or so with lol. Drafted a C compared to Shaq with the 12th pick, after sending him to the weightroom in the 1st off-season, and blocking for the 2nd, and upping his minutes from 25 to 36 he ended up leading the league in rebounds with 12.2 and blocks with 2.3 as a 2nd year player.

B+ potential as well which I'll probably keep just how it is. Only scores about 6 points a game and I'm perfectly ok with that because I have a ton of scorers coming off the bench. Deron Williams coming off the bench as my PG at a 73 and 41 years old I believe, yep hasn't gotten old to me yet lol.

Do you sim the entire season at one time? Little bit at a time? Actually play the games?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone still playing Battlefield Bad Company 2?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Bioshock Infinite 15 minute E3 demo...Holy crap guys. That looks absolutely amazing. I loved the first Bioshock after getting over some issues with the gunplay, but I honestly think this has surpassed it already at this point, just basing on what we have seen already. Rapture was a great, atmospheric, and fully realized setting...but the bright colors and open areas in Columbia are absolutely stunning. The Skylines look like one of the cooler mechanics we've seen in a game in a LONG time too. It's amazing they can get those running the way they do without being completely scripted. Really liking the characters of Booker and Elizabeth too, from the little we've seen of them.

On top of that, it looks like they've improved and polished the gameplay up quite a bit too. I'm hoping for a more organic checkpoint system rather than the Vita-Chamber thing, but I can live with better weapon and shooting mechanics.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-09-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I appreciate it...but I havent watched any of these latest demo's/gameplay videos....I'd rather be surprised when I pick it up. I'm already sold on the games. haha.

There are way too many Deux Ex videos out. Gonna end up spoiling a large chunk of the game, if they keep releasing them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-10-2011, 06:19 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Second year of franchise... just put up 4 special teams touchdowns (3 KR, 1 PR) on the Dolphins... even in Madden, their ST sucks.

And only one of them were even close to being stopped. 3 of them were like holes so big an OL could have ran it back.

edit: this was on All-Madden. I don't play on user or custom (maxed), because it basically just starts cheating after All-Madden.

Last edited by descendency : 07-10-2011 at 06:22 AM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:20 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post

Bioshock Infinite 15 minute E3 demo...Holy crap guys. That looks absolutely amazing. I loved the first Bioshock after getting over some issues with the gunplay, but I honestly think this has surpassed it already at this point, just basing on what we have seen already. Rapture was a great, atmospheric, and fully realized setting...but the bright colors and open areas in Columbia are absolutely stunning. The Skylines look like one of the cooler mechanics we've seen in a game in a LONG time too. It's amazing they can get those running the way they do without being completely scripted. Really liking the characters of Booker and Elizabeth too, from the little we've seen of them.

On top of that, it looks like they've improved and polished the gameplay up quite a bit too. I'm hoping for a more organic checkpoint system rather than the Vita-Chamber thing, but I can live with better weapon and shooting mechanics.
The gun play still blows, but that game looks like a 10/10. Easy. The day it comes out on pre-order, I'm likely reserving a copy.

Quote:
I appreciate it...but I havent watched any of these latest demo's/gameplay videos....I'd rather be surprised when I pick it up. I'm already sold on the games. haha.

There are way too many Deux Ex videos out. Gonna end up spoiling a large chunk of the game, if they keep releasing them.
The video is quite long and will reveal a small segment of the game, but I don't feel it reveals all that much in terms of content. I will say that this is only one possible way to complete one possible encounter on one possible path. There are numerous ways to do what was done (or at least 2... because it was made perfectly clear that this wasn't the only way) and it was also a choice to even go that way.

If anyone is iffy on buying this game, they must watch it (unless you just don't play shooters)

Last edited by descendency : 07-10-2011 at 06:26 AM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm hoping this Gamestop near my house is having a midnight NCAA 12 launch. Hopefully a tourny too, but I doubt both.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-10-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
I'm hoping this Gamestop near my house is having a midnight NCAA 12 launch. Hopefully a tourny too, but I doubt both.
Already mentioned in the NCAA 12 thread, but if you order from Amazon today you can get it shipped on the day of release with a $20 dollar credit. Not as instantaneous, but it's a great deal.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-10-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a text telling me to go pick it up at 10PM Monday from GS...
Old 07-10-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Do you sim the entire season at one time? Little bit at a time? Actually play the games?
Usually depends on the season. Typically though, I play(if were talking 2k) 4-5 games a season, and however many games I play in the playoffs is determined by how good my team is. I usually try and play all the Finals, most of the Conference Finals, and game clinchers in early rounds.

Some season I have gone through and simulated it all, but I take my time with it. Go 2 weeks at a time, check the chemistry, who is upset, not scoring enough, tweak alot of things and do all my developmental points. If I see a big game vs the top team in my division or conference I play.

I just get burned out if I play too many games, and I'm one of the people who enjoy the simulation aspect more so then playing games. Crazy I know lol. Same for Madden, I'll simulate a few seasons in a night vs get online and play people in real games.

I never just blow through beginning to end though, I take my time all the way through and tweak everything, from simulation strategy to roster moves, I just might not play 1 game for a few seasons. Take alot of pride in running a team over 10 years and making it as realistic as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have a 48 hour XBL card i can have? I just bought NCAA and i wanna run a few games online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CollegeHoops 2k8 should be arriving shortly, who should i be

ASU with Harden & Pendergraph
Memphis with Rose
Stanford with Fropez & Bropez

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:

Memphis with Rose
You should download the 10-11 rosters...
Old 07-14-2011, 06:45 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

WTF does it mean when a QB has these ratings:

Throwing Accuracy: 50
SAC: 90
MAC: 90
DAC: 90

???

Seriously, how do you have 90 Accuracy in all of the disciplines (short, medium, deep) and have 50 overall throwing accuracy...
Old 07-14-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Memphis with Rose
I just got this a couple months ago. I'd say Stanford, UCLA, and I guess I liked Florida too. The game is essentially post-oriented so anyone with a good big dude you'll win with (disregard if you already know this ****)

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Beat Fable 3 yesterday. Only took like 20 hours to beat...but I really enjoyed it. They're solid games. And I actually enjoyed myself more playing Fable 3 than Dragon Age 2 this year. The Fable team could still use some work on story structure/progression, but it was def. an improvement over Fable 2. Good game.

I dont even really get bothered by the easiness of it all. I didnt die or get knocked out once during my playthrough, but I didnt really mind. Your hero is supposed to be a bad ass, so whatever. I cared more about the story and my empire, more so than the combat, anyway.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-16-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Beat Fable 3 yesterday. Only took like 20 hours to beat...but I really enjoyed it. They're solid games. And I actually enjoyed myself more playing Fable 3 than Dragon Age 2 this year. The Fable team could still use some work on story structure/progression, but it was def. an improvement over Fable 2. Good game.

I dont even really get bothered by the easiness of it all. I didnt die or get knocked out once during my playthrough, but I didnt really mind. Your hero is supposed to be a bad ass, so whatever. I cared more about the story and my empire, more so than the combat, anyway.
Fable 2 had one of the worst endings ever. Please tell me its better in the third.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Fable 2 had one of the worst endings ever. Please tell me its better in the third.
Yeah, it's more cliched/traditional, but yes...it's a lot better than 2's ending. Fable 2 was a fun game until the **** end. This one at least has a more satisfying end, while remaining fun throughout.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-16-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Played the Catherine demo. I would never pay $60 for it. I didnt even realize it was a full priced title, honestly. But...it's a very interesting game. I wish the core gameplay didnt center around one type of block puzzle game, though. I was hoping for a lot of different puzzle variations in the dream world. But the story seems interesting and you have a lot of freedom/RPG decision making when your character is actually awake. I havent read any reviews yet, but it seems to me like it's one of the better made Japanese developed games out there. Aside from some horrible recycled menus/text and annoying elevator music, which we see and hear in damn near every Japanese game. ugh. I really dont get why they use the same outdated text format and that mood killing music. bleh. It just continues to make their games look outdated, and that's not even delving into the actual gameplay, itself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS