Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Wait till Halloween?

Na I did it the cheap way. Cause knowing myself I would have forgot about going to see him on one of the days.

It's a cool achievement but I wish it wouldn't take so long to get it.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Upgrade the the grappel line to be able to leave lines attached to walls and it will keep you from getting hurt.
It won't let me upgrade the bat claw just yet for some odd reason any other ideas ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
It won't let me upgrade the bat claw just yet for some odd reason any other ideas ?
Not the bat claw the Line Launcher. You need the upgrade that lets you walk on the lines.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Not the bat claw the Line Launcher. You need the upgrade that lets you walk on the lines.
OHH ok .Well I don't have that yet I don't think.Where do I find that?Sometimes I get these gadgets confused so many.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
OHH ok .Well I don't have that yet I don't think.Where do I find that?Sometimes I get these gadgets confused so many.
Where are you in the story?
Old 10-23-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm so not ready for Battlefield 3. I've still got loads to do in Dark Souls and I haven't had a whole lot of free time lately. I'm not going to cancel my order on Amazon because they're giving a $20 credit...but it might sit for awhile. Probably the last title I'll buy until Christmas too. I'll have to play catch up on Assassin's Creed and Skyrim after that.
I'm a COD fanboy but I had to bite the bullet and order BF3 with the $20 credit. I still have to save up for MW3, Skyrim, Halo remastered, and the Metal Gear Solid HD collection.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Where are you in the story?
I'm stuck in the part where you have get pass Riddler's death trap inside the subway maintenance area to help .So right now I'm just fighting off bad guys doing side stuff.I'm just lost right now.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm stuck in the part where you have get pass Riddler's death trap inside the subway maintenance area to help .So right now I'm just fighting off bad guys doing side stuff.I'm just lost right now.
Which Riddler hostage are you at #5?

Last edited by LTgiants : 10-23-2011 at 11:42 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Which Riddler hostage are you at #5?

I have no clue. The only hostage I see now is over by the church center building.

Never mind I just got the grappler from Robin!

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 10-23-2011 at 11:47 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I have no clue. The only hostage I see now is over by the church center building.

Never mind I just got the grappler from Robin!
Ya you need to go further in the main story and upgrade the line launcher. Do you remember which ones you have done so far?
Old 10-24-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Ya you need to go further in the main story and upgrade the line launcher. Do you remember which ones you have done so far?
No I don't .I have bad memory at these things lol .
Old 10-24-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No I don't .I have bad memory at these things lol .
I am still trying to find enough secrets so I can get the 4th hostage.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:55 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
I am still trying to find enough secrets so I can get the 4th hostage.
**** now I'm stuck in the demon souls trails dam it is hard **** to fly .
Old 10-24-2011, 03:56 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of positive reviews so far for Battlefield 3 which is nice. Most have said multi-player is pretty great and single-player is a weak point. I'll probably still wait until people have written about how it plays on consoles online first though!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think one of my roommates is getting BF3 and I'll most likely get MW3, which works out pretty well.

Also will Battlefield 3 on consoles be 64 players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 10-24-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think one of my roommates is getting BF3 and I'll most likely get MW3, which works out pretty well.

Also will Battlefield 3 on consoles be 64 players?
No. Only on the PC.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So huge maps with only 16 players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, 32 total. 16 per side. But the maps aren't THAT huge. Especially if you play Rush.

It's not really the games fault. It's just the console can't handle 64 players for a game like this.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
32 max players. I do believe the maps have been scaled down a little on consoles to account for the max player difference between PC and consoles.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The maps on consoles aren't as large as they are on PC due to the player difference, yeah. A little annoying as I like big maps for things like Rush and Conquest, but it makes a lot of sense too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skyrim Live Action Trailer. Holy ****.

Old 10-24-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG!

I don't know if I want to play it or complain that they don't make a TV series to run in the downtime of Game of Thrones! That is completely bad ass.

Last edited by nepg : 10-24-2011 at 12:15 PM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
**** now I'm stuck in the demon souls trails dam it is hard **** to fly .
The dive bomb is your friend.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you can also cheat and grapple if you get close to the end, provided you grapple onto the glowing platform that you need to land on.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

....probably going to need some hard drive space if you intend on getting Battlefield 3 on the 360.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote