Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-02-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no clue what youre talking about, aussie problems i guess

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
no clue what youre talking about, aussie problems i guess
If they were Aussie problems at least I'd know why it's happening. Plenty of people have been having similar issues, especially on the console version of the game.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://actofvalor.com/bf3/

Watch this trailer for 5 dog tags. Just have to log in to EA/Origin at the end.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys I posted this in the PS3 thread and I know some people don't have both consoles so any thoughts would be great.

Okay guys I could use some thoughts. Lately I have been catching up on past PS3 exclusives. Right now I am in the middle of Uncharted 2 and have Resistance 2 and God of War 3 sitting on my TV stand. My original plan was to beat all three of those games in before Star Wars: The Old Republic comes out Dec 20th. (Seeing as that will consume most of my spare time.)

Now my dilemma is that I have been a huge Bethesda fan since and with Skyrim coming out in 8 days... Do I forgo my plan and just pick up Skyrim and play until TOR is released?
Old 11-03-2011, 08:10 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My answer is no but I don't like Bethesda games, so I'd choose Uncharted 2, God of War 3, and Resistance 2.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:31 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Alright guys I posted this in the PS3 thread and I know some people don't have both consoles so any thoughts would be great.

Okay guys I could use some thoughts. Lately I have been catching up on past PS3 exclusives. Right now I am in the middle of Uncharted 2 and have Resistance 2 and God of War 3 sitting on my TV stand. My original plan was to beat all three of those games in before Star Wars: The Old Republic comes out Dec 20th. (Seeing as that will consume most of my spare time.)

Now my dilemma is that I have been a huge Bethesda fan since and with Skyrim coming out in 8 days... Do I forgo my plan and just pick up Skyrim and play until TOR is released?
You can beat all of those games in that 8-day time period. They aren't that long. There's almost zero chance to finish Skyrim before TOR comes out, though... Tough call.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
You can beat all of those games in that 8-day time period. They aren't that long. There's almost zero chance to finish Skyrim before TOR comes out, though... Tough call.
Between 2 jobs and a GF its going to be impossible to beat all three and it is tough hence the post lol.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:42 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Between 2 jobs and a GF its going to be impossible to beat all three and it is tough hence the post lol.
Ehhh... If you are limited by time, I don't know about Skyrim (or TOR for that matter)... Those other 3 are great pick up and play for a little bit games. I mean, you already have the other 2... So it's really a matter of you trying to talk yourself out of Skyrim, from what I can tell.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well I know I am going to get Skyrim eventually... Its just whether I want it now or later.

The logical side of me says stick with what I have but the fanboy gamer in me makes me want to get it asap. So its really just who wins the internal struggle.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:50 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Well I know I am going to get Skyrim eventually... Its just whether I want it now or later.

The logical side of me says stick with what I have but the fanboy gamer in me makes me want to get it asap. So its really just who wins the internal struggle.
I know. I know. We're here for you.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Bethesda games are always launched with numerous bugs and glitches. If you have other games to play, waiting for Skyrim is what I would do if I were to buy it.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can wait for the game of the year edition of skyrim and get whatever expansions are in it...but I played Oblivion to death so it would be a tough wait.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I sunk over 100 hour into Oblivion and got every possible achievement... So it is a tough wait.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Battlefield 3 is starting to piss me off. Whenever I boot the game it forgets all my profiles and thinks I'm logging on for the first time, I get booted out of games semi-regularly and sometimes can't even get into them. :\
I have none of these problems *shrugs*
Old 11-03-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will it be possible to play with xbox live friends on pc copy of MW3?I'm moving to PC this year and was curious if this would be possible.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Will it be possible to play with xbox live friends on pc copy of MW3?I'm moving to PC this year and was curious if this would be possible.
Sorry, they haven't quite made it that possible yet. You can earn achievements for some games on PC, not sure if MW3 will be one of those, but definitely no cross platform parties and gaming. If its not available on the xbox 720 in a couple years, then it will be within the decade.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-03-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Sorry, they haven't quite made it that possible yet. You can earn achievements for some games on PC, not sure if MW3 will be one of those, but definitely no cross platform parties and gaming. If its not available on the xbox 720 in a couple years, then it will be within the decade.
Yea I'm aware of the Game for Windows.I dunno why they haven't done this yet it would be pretty fun for both users but I doubt the servers could handle all the traffic from both plat forms.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Eve and Dust 514 for PS3 should help move things forward.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-03-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I have none of these problems *shrugs*
Not everyone does :\

Old 11-04-2011, 04:12 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should we just start a BF3 thread?

Started playing some TDM to level up my weapons, certainly didn't buy the game for this but god damn is it fun. Loving the PP-2000 and 870MCS w/ slugs in close quarters

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Yeah you can play v. PC on PS3 and even iPhone with a few games coming out. Dungeon Defenders is the first one to do it, I believe.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Should we just start a BF3 thread?

Started playing some TDM to level up my weapons, certainly didn't buy the game for this but god damn is it fun. Loving the PP-2000 and 870MCS w/ slugs in close quarters
Yes. And we should all (I know it is a process) get on a game together and dominate.

Yeah TDM is there just to level up guns and nothing more. Once I got the SCAR and M416 with some attachments, I switched back over to rush.

I like rush, but sometimes I wish there weren't heli, tanks, and such. You get some jackassss who don't know how to fly or drive and spend all day on them and then end up losing. I love metro for rush, but it seems so much harder to play rush on there than the beta.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Yes. And we should all (I know it is a process) get on a game together and dominate.

Yeah TDM is there just to level up guns and nothing more. Once I got the SCAR and M416 with some attachments, I switched back over to rush.

I like rush, but sometimes I wish there weren't heli, tanks, and such. You get some jackassss who don't know how to fly or drive and spend all day on them and then end up losing. I love metro for rush, but it seems so much harder to play rush on there than the beta.
There are infantry only servers on PC, do they not exist on console?

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
There are infantry only servers on PC, do they not exist on console?
Idk, I haven't really check the dedicated servers, I just quick join. I tried going to dedicated servers the first 1-2 days couldn't get on so just never bothered. I'm try it today though.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post

Hello there! If I get the plane first I just spend the whole game flying around in circles.