Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-05-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate exclusives as a one system man, I've actually bought exclusives on the PS3 to play at a friends house because its not out on 360. I do most of my gaming with friends so the Left 4 Dead exclusive really bums me out that I can't play it with my PS3 friend. I don't really understand why people would be for exclusives, what does it matter to you? You like to play MGS on PS3 then play it on Ps3 but being a 360 owner I want to play it as well and **** whoever doesn't want me to play it.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
LA Noire is just such an awesome game, very unique. The ending was a bit disappointing, but otherwise I loved every second of it.
Man I still have to beat it. Something through off track with it months ago, but I should be close to the end. I'm going to have to take a day to finish it off with my next 3 days off.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
I hate exclusives as a one system man, I've actually bought exclusives on the PS3 to play at a friends house because its not out on 360. I do most of my gaming with friends so the Left 4 Dead exclusive really bums me out that I can't play it with my PS3 friend. I don't really understand why people would be for exclusives, what does it matter to you? You like to play MGS on PS3 then play it on Ps3 but being a 360 owner I want to play it as well and **** whoever doesn't want me to play it.
Yeah, I'm with you. It really doesn't offend me when an exclusive goes to another platform. The more chances people get to enjoy good games, the better. It's an outdated thing these days anyway. The only kind of exclusives you'll see now a days will be first party offerings.

As far as LA Noire, I really enjoyed it. A whole lot more than I thought I would, even. That was the first Rockstar game I had played since San Andreas(which wasn't my thing), even though it wasn't a proper Rockstar offering. Red Dead GoTY is on my Christmas list this year, I think. I'm going to have to disagree with Jvig, I actually enjoyed the ending quite a bit. Maybe not the very end, I thought they could have done that part a bit better, but the sequence of things leading up to it and the entire third act was pretty awesome.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 11-05-2011 at 09:28 PM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Yeah, I'm with you. It really doesn't offend me when an exclusive goes to another platform. The more chances people get to enjoy good games, the better. It's an outdated thing these days anyway. The only kind of exclusives you'll see now a days will be first party offerings.
I think this is the model things will start to move towards. Consoles maybe having only a small number of exclusives per generation. It's already pretty apparent comparing this generation to the last in terms of exclusives.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Though I loved Noire I felt like RDR was far and away the better game. Might be the best game I've ever played actually, can't wait for Red Dead Revolution.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I guess It doesn't really matter that much.It just MGS has been one of those few games to only be on PlayStation.It is good to see go xbox don't get me wrong.You hard core gamers will love the series.It is a great series.Too bad you won't get to play MGS1 or MGS4 some how to complete the series.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else getting Skyrim Friday?
Old 11-05-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Anyone not getting Skyrim Friday?
Probably fixed it for you.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm not...I just dont want to spend the money right now. Not to mention, the game is going to take forever. I kind of want to play some other things first. I need to set aside a lot of time, if I'm going to tackle that kind of RPG.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm waiting until Christmas. I would like to get it, but I've got a massive backlog to clear through. I've still got to finish Dark Souls even, haha. That's taken me the entire month and 80+ hours to beat(although I did start over twice). Longest amount of time I've spent with a game before clearing it in a looooong time. Skyrim will probably be a similarly big game...so a break and some quickies would be nice before that as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, so I just started Dark Souls and I have no idea what the hell is going on. I accidentally killed a knight who was talking to me, does he have anything important to say? Also, how do I kill the fat dragon? He's killed me like 4 times already, and all I can manage to do is to have him knock down the pillars, which accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Do I kill him with the fire and my weapon? This game is very confusing, and very hard.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Battlefield 3 maps suck. I only like 1 map, Tehrain Highway. It isn't even a great map either, I just like the night setting. Back to Karkand needs to come out soon so I can actually enjoy this game a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Probably fixed it for you.
I won't be getting Skyrim on Friday, but I'll be in the minority around here. I've always wanted to like the Elder Scroll series but just haven't. This really applies to all Bethesda games for me. I'll probably get Skyrim whenever its on a Steam sale.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 11-06-2011 at 12:19 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Okay, so I just started Dark Souls and I have no idea what the hell is going on. I accidentally killed a knight who was talking to me, does he have anything important to say? Also, how do I kill the fat dragon? He's killed me like 4 times already, and all I can manage to do is to have him knock down the pillars, which accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Do I kill him with the fire and my weapon? This game is very confusing, and very hard.
1. The Knight doesn't have anything important to say and he'll die anyway. Not a big deal there, but try to avoid hitting NPC's haha. It can be costly. I've done it a few times myself and had to start over once and pay something like 40,000 souls the other time.

2. Did you run out the gate on the side already? The first time you find him it is possible to kill him, but it takes a herculean effort to actually pull it off. I got him down to half his bar with my bare hands one time, but it's just not worth the effort. Assuming you already to the side and through the gate, the key is just not being over aggressive. Before you jump down on top of him, you can get a few cheap hits in with Firebombs or spells if you are quick. When you do go down, be sure to hit the attack button. It'll do about a quarter of his bar. From there, just hit and don't be hit. If I remember correctly, the safest place to hit him is right in his fat ass. Put your shield up and roll under the swings he makes until you get there and just wail on him as much as you can. Might be a good place to take a few two handed shots at him, or to use spells if you've got them. Always stay moving in a circle though. The only real thing you have to worry about when you are behind him is moving too close to one of his swings or his ground pound thing. If he tries that, just break lock on and run out of it's radius.

There's a lot of useful information here if you are still stuck.
It's really unforgiving at the start, but it actually gets a lot easier as it goes on. Still hard...but nowhere near as disorientating haha. The basic principal of the game is that you really don't want to take any hits. Avoid taking hits before anything else, whether that means making use of your shield or rolling. Try to get a feel for both of those things, as well as the endurance bar. Sounds basic, but knowing how all those things work at the fundamental level can really be the difference between killing a guy in a few hits or getting your ass handed to you. The combat is one of those things that just kind of clicks eventually, one you get used to the speed and pace of the situations.

I don't know what class you are, but if you want to start over, Pyromancer is probably far and away the best place to start. You start out at level one, which means that you'll be able to distribute your stat upgrades the way you want and get to them earlier. You also start off with decent equipment(the hand ax is the best starting weapon bar far, I think) and a pretty powerful spell that can bail you out early on. Just a real versatile class that you can build into basically anything.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-06-2011, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I don't know what class you are, but if you want to start over, Pyromancer is probably far and away the best place to start. You start out at level one, which means that you'll be able to distribute your stat upgrades the way you want and get to them earlier. You also start off with decent equipment(the hand ax is the best starting weapon bar far, I think) and a pretty powerful spell that can bail you out early on. Just a real versatile class that you can build into basically anything.
Awesome, I started with Pyromancer just because I wanted to use fire, haha.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 11-06-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Did you guys follow any particular build? Or just went along with what you found?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 11-06-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Did you guys follow any particular build? Or just went along with what you found?
I would just do whatever is comfortable for you at first. That kind of stuff is in it's infancy right now. Worth looking at to get an idea of stuff, but it's probably not worth devoting a huge amount of attention to yet. The best thing you can do is buff vitality as much as you can early. Might not seem as sexy as upping the amount of damage you can do, but it greatly improves survive-ability. Leveling anything also improves your overall defense too, so combining that with the extra health really gives you an edge.

As soon as you get out of the tutorial area, I would recommend getting a 100% damage reduction shield. The first merchant you encounter in the Undead Burg has one(he's in a hidden area. Break the crates after the first set of spear guys you find) for a good price. Heater Shield, I think. That's really help you. There's also an AMAZING early game weapon in that area too that you'll want to be sure to grab.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 11-06-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just ordered a VGA box for my Dreamcast so I can play on my HDTV. Cant wait to play some sexy looking Shenmue.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-06-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to look like dog ass :(
Old 11-06-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
It's going to look like dog ass :(
Not at all...I've seen it in action before. The VGA set up is a billion times better than just hooking it up standard to an HDTV. That crap is damn near unplayable.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-06-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team keeps losing in Battlefield. :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
My team keeps losing in Battlefield. :(
add me TH my tag is graydmo
Old 11-07-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got a call from my local Gamestop reminding me about my Skyrim pre-order, very excited for Friday to come.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I have off Tuesday and Friday of this coming week. Midnight release, play all day Tuesday, as much as possible the next two days then all day Friday. Hopefully I'm in the 30's by Monday(plan on stocking up on Double XP Dew & Dorritos). After that I'll be done "no-lifing" it as they say.
That's probably my path. I'm off today at noon so I can get everything done I need to and take a nap mid day. Right after the game tonight I can go to Wal-Mart. Which btw, why do people so go to GameStop?

It's crowded, confusion, lines, a wait, among other things. I stroll into Walmart at midnite and I'm gone 3 minutes later. I'd rather not trade in any games to get it if I have to deal with GameStop that night.

AK is the last, or 1 of the last guns on here again, but luckily we start with the M4 so that's what I'll run with early on.

Anyone wanting to jump on some MW2 today just cause hit me up. MetSox I have a different connection now that I'm not in my campus apartment so my LAN is open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1211793p1.html

Crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Been playing Enslaved...it's not bad. Not as great as I thought it would be, but it's a solid title. My only real complaint would involve the platforming, it's not the smoothest.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS