Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The real AC3 is finally due out in 2012, maybe they'll sneak that on the new consoles, as well as the old.

I'm just really hoping for some jaw-dropping new IPs when these things launch. If they really do plan on releasing these new consoles in 2012/early 2013...probably wont see a new Quantic Dream game on the PS3, either. They're all about innovation and new tech, they'd jump at the opportunity to develop on something new, and more powerful.
Wait, Wait, Wait,...hold up you telling me this isn't 3, its more of another expansion pack like Brotherhood. What is revelations, 2.5.1?
Old 11-16-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The next AC game is not part of the Ezio storyline.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Wait, Wait, Wait,...hold up you telling me this isn't 3, its more of another expansion pack like Brotherhood. What is revelations, 2.5.1?
Assassins Creed 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations are part of a Ezio trilogy they decided to make. AC2 is still part of the "main" storyline, but that's also where the Ezio trilogy begins.

Assassins Creed 3 is supposed to be the real finale to the story, and Desmond may very well be the main character in the present day. Desmond is supposed to become the "ultimate assassin" in AC3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-16-2011 at 08:25 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh. man I don't know if I want to buy AC then.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's more of the same from all accounts, so that makes it a guaranteed purchase for me!

Old 11-16-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It's more of the same from all accounts, so that makes it a guaranteed purchase for me!
Yeah I do love the game. But I beat it in a week, I rented it from Blockbuster.

screw it, I'm buy it anyways.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want AC:3 really. But it's a fantastic series for sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-16-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Yeah I do love the game. But I beat it in a week, I rented it from Blockbuster.

screw it, I'm buy it anyways.
I rented one and really didn't like trying to rush through it. I like to take my time, explore, collect the random **** over a period of weeks so buying isually the best option for me. That said, I usually wait for a price drop as I do with most single player centric games.

Old 11-17-2011, 09:01 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AC1 is the reason I bought a PS3.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It wasnt out yet, but I bought mine for Heavy Rain.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-17-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
is there any reason to play those AC's between 2 and 3? or should i just youtube the cutscenes and wait for 3?
Can't speak for Revelations, but Brotherhood is a good value game. Think it's $30 right now, but that's bound to go down. It's more of the same, but I really actually kind of respect the fact they made a full on expansion pack type of thing as opposed to trying to nickel and dime with DLC, even if they did try to sell it off as a full standalone title. Ton's of stuff to do in it though. The additions aren't particularly revolutionary, but there's enough to them to make them kind of cool. Exploring Rome is what really made it worthwhile for me. They did a great job with creating a believable, breathing city with great architecture.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brotherhood is like an art history major's dream. its even easier to play because you can always just have one of your guys silently kill for you.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

I think they are pretty awesome and if story is important to you then you should probably play them.

Old 11-17-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I bought Brotherhood a while ago...put it on the backburner. I just wasnt excited to play it, at all. I had minimal interest, as soon as it was announced. I was kind of put off that it was more of an expansion of 2, with a multiplayer tie in. I hear it continues right where AC2 left off, but I would have been just fine if they had released 3 games, instead of 5.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-17-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Playing AC Reva, man they have upped the goar and killing in this.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

so far plays the same, just added a few tweaks which is great.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anybody here know anything about Jtags?
Old 11-18-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My original 20gb red ringed today in the middle of AC Revelations.

Question: For those of you with a black 360 slim (the new S model), will I need to buy a case for my 20gb hard drive when I insert it into a new 4 gb XBOX 360 S? I watched a youtube video where the guy just put it in there and it was all flimsy.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Yeah they are different hard drives. It's probably easier to just grab a data cable from ebay and transfer it.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:17 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It wasnt out yet, but I bought mine for Heavy Rain.
have u heard anything on the 2 games that company is suppose to be making now?
Old 11-18-2011, 08:35 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's another AC? Jeeze they are just pumping out Assassin Creeds. It's the COD of open world action games. Overrated series.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:38 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
is there any reason to play those AC's between 2 and 3? or should i just youtube the cutscenes and wait for 3?

Brotherhood was super, short. Revelations actually seems like a full game so far.

Brotherhood, tells some story, and has added features, which carry over to Revelations. But they give you tutorials and all. As far as story yeah you could youtube, it not missing to much. They fill you in when you start the game with like a 2-3 min cut scene/summary of everything that has happened so far.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:42 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
There's another AC? Jeeze they are just pumping out Assassin Creeds. It's the COD of open world action games. Overrated series.
yeah, but UbiSoft as much as everyone hates the french, really do a good job with these games. You get your money out of it, reserve Brotherhood.

Since AC 1, the game has come a long way. Biggest complaint with AC 1 was that the missions were repetitive, and the fighting and targeting system was not well designed for multiple enemies.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:51 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah, but UbiSoft as much as everyone hates the french, really do a good job with these games. You get your money out of it, reserve Brotherhood.

Since AC 1, the game has come a long way. Biggest complaint with AC 1 was that the missions were repetitive, and the fighting and targeting system was not well designed for multiple enemies.
Yeah, I have AC1, 2 and Brotherhood. AC1 was just trash to play, one of the most boring games ever unless you ran around and ignored the main story. They definitely improved the game after the first one but meh I never got into the story. Anytime you leave the Animus I sigh and just go on auto-pilot. Also for the most part, the missions were pretty average all around for the series. I really don't understand the high praises for this series. It's a decent series, but not one that needs to pump out a game every year.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Yeah, I have AC1, 2 and Brotherhood. AC1 was just trash to play, one of the most boring games ever unless you ran around and ignored the main story. They definitely improved the game after the first one but meh I never got into the story. Anytime you leave the Animus I sigh and just go on auto-pilot. Also for the most part, the missions were pretty average all around for the series. I really don't understand the high praises for this series. It's a decent series, but not one that needs to pump out a game every year.
I don't understand the whole story outside the animus either. I guess you just have to get into the main assassin story.

Its also something different as RPGs go, I guess its like GTA meets the 14th century.