Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-29-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
You weren't too bad, hopefully next time we can get more people on. Me and raiderz ended up trash talking some guys that we 2v2ed afterwards, they beat us pretty badly.
I'll keep playing more during my free time. I kept pressing the wrong buttons and then when I changed the layout it confused me again and yea it was just a big mess lol

Yea those 2 rly did a number on us. I wanna play with Jvig and ASP....sounds like fun lol

Also, w.e. you do...DO NOT let me get the long range weapons i.e. sniper rifle...it will not end well...at all haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 12-29-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys for bailing, I got a last minute date and am drunk as ****. But I swear next time I'll be there to **** **** up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:54 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Sorry guys for bailing, I got a last minute date and am drunk as ****. But I swear next time I'll be there to **** **** up.
if you got laid its all forgiven

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-29-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
if you got laid its all forgiven
I did not, but if I tell you she is the third girl I've went out with in the last week and a half would that make up for it?

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I had to stay at work yesterday. Pretty sure you guys sent my gf a game invite while she was watching Netflix on my Xbox haha.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I played a little Dante's Inferno....if you like DMC....you'll like DI. Straight to the point hack and slash action packed.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-29-2011, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting on 2k12 now but if anybody wants to play Halo just send me an invite.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Alright so I am a free man tonight, I'm just going to the movies and then I can play Halo 3 tonight. Anyone interested?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-30-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright so I am a free man tonight, I'm just going to the movies and then I can play Halo 3 tonight. Anyone interested?
Ive got plans with the woman all evening, or I so would be. I just played like 4 hours of Skyrim and I need to shoot something that doesnt take 20 minutes to walk to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ive got plans with the woman all evening, or I so would be. I just played like 4 hours of Skyrim and I need to shoot something that doesnt take 20 minutes to walk to.
You're breaking my heart APS. Anyone else who want in tho I'll be happy to go (for real this time).

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys I was out last night. Obviously we're not going to play tonight but whenever you guys want let me know.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Sorry guys I was out last night. Obviously we're not going to play tonight but whenever you guys want let me know.
It's cool, I did the same thing the other night. Anytime next week if fine for me really. I have a pretty avid group of friends when it comes to Halo as well so we could either group up with them or just have our own private matches, unless we wanna keep it strictly SWDC exclusive, which I'm fine with as well.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

We should get a DC game before the 9th. I go back top school and my xbox hours will be slashed drastically for the next 18 weeks.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's cool, I did the same thing the other night. Anytime next week if fine for me really. I have a pretty avid group of friends when it comes to Halo as well so we could either group up with them or just have our own private matches, unless we wanna keep it strictly SWDC exclusive, which I'm fine with as well.
I have tons of spare time in the next week or so. We should have an epic Halo night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I have tons of spare time in the next week or so. We should have an epic Halo night.
Skype e-sesh, bro.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone here play r enjoy smackdown vs raw '11?
Old 01-02-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
anyone here play r enjoy smackdown vs raw '11?
Get WWE 12 it is better.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Get WWE 12 it is better.
i got 11 cheap as i have never played any of the serie and it was much cheaper. Whats the biggest improvements from 11 to 12?
Old 01-02-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i got 11 cheap as i have never played any of the serie and it was much cheaper. Whats the biggest improvements from 11 to 12?
The Ai is better, Universe mode is more enjoyable, RTWM is a little better and the roster is bigger in 12.

11 is good game but I think if you are not a big wrestling fan it can get boring quickly.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The Ai is better, Universe mode is more enjoyable, RTWM is a little better and the roster is bigger in 12.

11 is good game but I think if you are not a big wrestling fan it can get boring quickly.
I'm sure it's better but it doesnt seem like a big enough reason for me to spend the extra money on it. I got '11 as part of the buy 2 get 1 free deal. This is the first wresting game I've played or bought on the ps3 except for the legends of wrestlemania.

I use to be a huge wrestling fan and didnt quit watching till about 5 years ago. So I still know part of the roster.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm sure it's better but it doesnt seem like a big enough reason for me to spend the extra money on it. I got '11 as part of the buy 2 get 1 free deal. This is the first wresting game I've played or bought on the ps3 except for the legends of wrestlemania.

I use to be a huge wrestling fan and didnt quit watching till about 5 years ago. So I still know part of the roster.
I also forgot Create A Arena in WWE 12. 11 is a good game not great you can have some fun with it for a while.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I also forgot Create A Arena in WWE 12. 11 is a good game not great you can have some fun with it for a while.
Well like I said I got this one cheap so If I enjoy it alot then I'll look into 12 or 13. I think this is gonna be the kind of game I play for a little bit to unlock everything and get through all the road to wrestlemania stuff and then just play like when friends come over r pop in every once in a while.

I know since i got the game used I can't access online right? If I could access online then can i download other peoples created wrestlers? I know I would like to download some classic wrestlers that i've seen on some sites but I dont wanna take the time to create them myself.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well like I said I got this one cheap so If I enjoy it alot then I'll look into 12 or 13. I think this is gonna be the kind of game I play for a little bit to unlock everything and get through all the road to wrestlemania stuff and then just play like when friends come over r pop in every once in a while.

I know since i got the game used I can't access online right? If I could access online then can i download other peoples created wrestlers? I know I would like to download some classic wrestlers that i've seen on some sites but I dont wanna take the time to create them myself.
Ya THQ makes you pay to use online if you buy used. Plus idk even if the servers are open for 11 to download anything off community creations.

Ya that is basically what it i would be good for play against your friends hit them over the head with a chair put them through a table or w/e

RTWM in 11 is ok not great. Piece of advice though don't start your match before you go around and talk to people backstage or else you will not unlock all the stuff.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Halo tonight anyone?
Old 01-04-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Halo tonight anyone?
**** just saw this. But tonight? Anyone? I will be on and will play with however few or many we get. I played a game last night on my roommates account because he was in the middle of playing and had to take a phone call, went 15-1 while rusty so I can certainly still play.

Quote:
Quote: