Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Where is the thread? I want in.

Am I too late?
It's been pushed way down. I don't know if people are still interested but I think we have 10 or 11.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dang. That sounded like a lot of fun.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Dang. That sounded like a lot of fun.
Feel free to add me if you want anyway. I don't play as much Halo as I used to but still a decent amount. My GT is: sooo SOLID
Old 05-12-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
It's been pushed way down. I don't know if people are still interested but I think we have 10 or 11.
I'll have more free time after the 16th. Finals week and all that jazz.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Feel free to add me if you want anyway. I don't play as much Halo as I used to but still a decent amount. My GT is: sooo SOLID
Yeah dude I haven't played Halo in forever. I just used to be so good and competitive at it. Now I will sit hours and hours in front of the TV simulating my franchise mode on my outdated Madden 09. For some reason I haven't been able to get into Skyrim all that much despite my love for Oblivion and somebody from my dorm borrowed AC Revelations and never gave it back. I have money to buy a new game. I really want a good RPG. Any suggestions?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
madden trajectory crap is bull and recycled. They already had that, tap the pass button it floats, smash it line drive. You can even change it a bit mid air or pre release, buy moving the left stick.
The lob wasn't thrown hard at all. It ended up being a 50/50 ball for the receiver and the safety/defensive back. Other than that, it was thrown in a straight line basically, with linebackers often times swatting down passes that were meant to be over their heads. We'll have to see what they end up doing with it, but I never remember more than those two trajectories being in the game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone seen a review for Game of Thrones?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Has anyone seen a review for Game of Thrones?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/...thrones-review

4/10

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:01 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted this in the ps3 thread but i dont thin its as actice as this one.

Eveyone needs to go download the demo for spec ops the line. I hadn't been keeping up with the game but downloaded it since it was a shooter. It had good gameplay and seems like a good story and characters (nathon drake voices main character)

[/
Old 05-15-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I am disappoint
Old 05-16-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My PC hates Minecraft, but thankfully it plays wonderfully now on 360 :) This game can waste sooooo much time. Absolutely too much. I already can't wait to see how they'll update it compared to the PC version.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:01 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am disappoint
Games around tv shows/movies are almost always bad walking dead is one of the few good ones.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished Max Payne 3...fun game, although I probably wouldn't recommend it as worth $60. It's the definition of a rental.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I just finished Max Payne 3...fun game, although I probably wouldn't recommend it as worth $60. It's the definition of a rental.
I was gonna wait for the price to drop a little and get it used. I'm hearing good things about it also but ive never payed 60$ for a non sports game

Last edited by georgiafan : 05-17-2012 at 09:43 AM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I was gonna wait for the price to drop a little and get it used. I'm hearing good things about it also but ive never payed 60$ for a non sports game
I've decided to get Ghost Recon. The last one I played was 2 for PS1.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I've decided to get Ghost Recon. The last one I played was 2 for PS1.
have u looked at specs ops the line? It comes out next month and the demo was real goo even though not sure of all the details
Old 05-17-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they need to stop messing around and just make another Rainbow 6 game.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I might bite on that eventually. Probably not at that price though.

I'm excited for Dragon's Dogma. There's some fairly mixed reviews coming out so far, but I really enjoyed the demo. I would be lying if I said I wasn't starting to get burnt out on fantasy RPG's though. It's been an absolute onslaught since October.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
they need to stop messing around and just make another Rainbow 6 game.
Ummmmm

http://m.ign.com/articles/2011/11/03...iots-confirmed
Old 05-18-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been playing Prototype 2 and though this game is flawed, its fun as ****. I just enjoy running around the city ripping people to shreds and discovering new creative ways to generally cause Mayhem.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like cooperative multiplayer not just run and gun and tom foolery.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Omg Harley Quinn's revenge is the tits.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Omg Harley Quinn's revenge is the tits.
I am glad to hear this, I was thinking of picking up the complete game of the year edition because I traded AC in after I beat it a handful of times. Glad to see Robin had a role in this one, because I think he was the most bad ass character fighting wise in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I am glad to hear this, I was thinking of picking up the complete game of the year edition because I traded AC in after I beat it a handful of times. Glad to see Robin had a role in this one, because I think he was the most bad ass character fighting wise in the game.
Night wing was for me.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Darkness II is 11.99 at Best Buy today. I liked the premise of the first one and that is a good price. Not sure if its the same price at the store but you can do in store pick up.