Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-30-2009, 03:27 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RE5. I can't wait.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

poppin in skate 2. just bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post

RE5. I can't wait.
2/24 Star Ocean 4!

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its official.... my xbox stopped working :( How much do used xboxs cost??? I dont need to buy one with one of those memory cards or w/e, i just need a system that works

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Its official.... my xbox stopped working :( How much do used xboxs cost??? I dont need to buy one with one of those memory cards or w/e, i just need a system that works
Buy an edge card and go to Game Stop. A refurbished X Box with a wired controller will run you about 145 bucks. If you have a friend who works at game stop, that's an extra 15% off. If you choose to, you can buy a one year warranty for another 20 bucks.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Buy an edge card and go to Game Stop. A refurbished X Box with a wired controller will run you about 145 bucks. If you have a friend who works at game stop, that's an extra 15% off. If you choose to, you can buy a one year warranty for another 20 bucks.
Whats an edge card? I have one where they gave me $4 cuz I returned a bunch of games.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:50 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
2/24 Star Ocean 4!
I used to like long RPGs, but I never end up finishing any of them...I played so much FF10 and got a bunch of great weapons for everyone and as I went in to the last level, I got bored watching the FMVs. Same sort of thing happened around the middle of FF12 too. And FF7.

And GTA: VC. And GTA: SA. And GTA4.

And MGS1. And MGS3.

Damn. I should really finish games.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Whats an edge card? I have one where they gave me $4 cuz I returned a bunch of games.
It discounts 10% off of all used product purchases, and if you return games they give you 10% extra.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post

And GTA: VC. And GTA: SA. And GTA4.

And MGS1. And MGS3.

Damn. I should really finish games.
all awesome games.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody know how to find out if your NAT is open with the new Xbox dashboard and if it isn't, how to make it open? It's not letting me play with some of my friends, and one of them lives 5 mins. away from me.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what are the secrets to Nazi Zombies? Me and 2 friends played it for the first time last night. We got to around level 12 or so then we died. One time my buddy got the flame thrower and was dominating but we screwed up. Any tips?
Old 02-04-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
So what are the secrets to Nazi Zombies? Me and 2 friends played it for the first time last night. We got to around level 12 or so then we died. One time my buddy got the flame thrower and was dominating but we screwed up. Any tips?
Try to get the Ray Gun/MG42 combo. The farthest I got was when we had the debris moved from the spiral staircase and the help door opened. Me and another guy had MG42's and one guy had a Ray Gun hitting everything that tried to come through the door and then one guy watched the 3 windows behind us.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
If you open the stairs by the random box and go up there it's a pretty good spot. Theres like 2 windows and a wall they can break down and the stairs to go up, but they will all be coming to you one way except for 1 window to your side.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Anybody know how to find out if your NAT is open with the new Xbox dashboard and if it isn't, how to make it open? It's not letting me play with some of my friends, and one of them lives 5 mins. away from me.
If it isn't letting you, it's more than likely not open. Just to make sure, go to network settings off the dashboard, and click test connection. It should tell you that it found an error, and if you click 'more info' it should say you have a strict NAT.

There's a website to be able to port forward, but for the life of me, i've never been able to get mine to work.

http://portforward.com/english/appli...ve360index.htm
Old 02-04-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have E74 (one red light, right corner, error) Microsoft said they wont repair my x-box for free since it's not The three red rings....

In other words, **** MICROSOFT AND I"M NEVER GIVING THEM A PENNY AGAIN. Hello Sony, you have a new customer.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
I have E74 (one red light, right corner, error) Microsoft said they wont repair my x-box for free since it's not The three red rings....

In other words, **** MICROSOFT AND I"M NEVER GIVING THEM A PENNY AGAIN. Hello Sony, you have a new customer.
Hopefully you won't get the Yellow Light of Death on the PS3 ^^

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hopefully you won't get the Yellow Light of Death on the PS3 ^^
The fact that I haven't heard of that makes me wanna get a ps3 even more. I'm guessing it's not as common as any of XCOX lights of death. Xbox ***** up my disks, and breaks down (first I got 3RROD, and now on a new system E74). I didn't want a ps3 because of it's price and X-box live is much better, but It sounds like a better investment right now, and less likely to break down on me in less than a year.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Whomecouldntbe

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14211549.html

God I want...
Old 02-04-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whomecouldntbe View Post
Only a couple of weeks left. I've already pre-ordered it for the 360 from Gamestop for the Ryu headband haha.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Only a couple of weeks left. I've already pre-ordered it for the 360 from Gamestop for the Ryu headband haha.
If I keep my 360 and pay to get it repaired, I'll play you online.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the news came out yesterday, but Bioware has officially announced the sequel to Mass Effect is under development. I'd be more excited if I actually played the first one, but still pretty good news.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
If I keep my 360 and pay to get it repaired, I'll play you online.
I'm always down for a Street Fighter challenge. My friend only had Street Fighter 3rd Strike on Dreamcast at his apartment. That was the only game me and some friends would play for soooooo many hours. I am disappointed that SF4 doesn't have parrying but I'll be glad to play Zangief again. I want to go to EVO this June in Las Vegas for their SF4 and Third Strike tournament so bad.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:08 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I think the news came out yesterday, but Bioware has officially announced the sequel to Mass Effect is under development. I'd be more excited if I actually played the first one, but still pretty good news.
Go play the first one and you'll be ecstatic. :)

Love that game.

That gaming convention coming up in March has a crazy good lineup.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:11 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

The Halo Wars demo is suppose to be on Xbox Live sometime today. RTS games without a mouse and keyboard feel weird if it isn't turn based. Hopefully it turns out well.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Halo Wars demo is suppose to be on Xbox Live sometime today. RTS games without a mouse and keyboard feel weird if it isn't turn based. Hopefully it turns out well.
I tried the command and conquer 3 demo way back when and couldn't even get more than one unit to move at a time and I couldn't successfully click on any buildings. So I just bought it for the PC and found it to work just fine.

The moral of the story: Im probably not going to even try the Halo Wars demo.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote