Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'll take about a day give or take a few hours depending on how good you are to reach 55 again. Unless you haven't reached the end of level 55 yet, in which case once you get a few more points and finish level 55 the option to prestige will become available.

Edit: I think I get what you're saying. Did you just reach 55? If you did just press Y and it'll show you how much longer you have to go until you finish the level 55 and then once you get enough points to finish the level the option to prestige will become available again.

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 02-17-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
It'll take about a day give or take a few hours depending on how good you are to reach 55 again. Unless you haven't reached the end of level 55 yet, in which case once you get a few more points and finish level 55 the option to prestige will become available.

Edit: I think I get what you're saying. Did you just reach 55? If you did just press Y and it'll show you how much longer you have to go until you finish the level 55 and then once you get enough points to finish the level the option to prestige will become available again.
Yeah, i'm already level 55. I wanna know how long it'll take before i get the option to prestige again. Thing is, when you press Y it doesn't tell you anything.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Press Y when you're in a lobby or at the main menu and there will be a little progress bar that shows you how many points you need to finish level 55. It's been a while since I prestiged, but from memory it's something like 5 thousand. Once you get those points you'll be done all 55 levels and the option to prestige will become available.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Press Y when you're in a lobby or at the main menu and there will be a little progress bar that shows you how many points you need to finish level 55. It's been a while since I prestiged, but from memory it's something like 5 thousand. Once you get those points you'll be done all 55 levels and the option to prestige will become available.
You're not understanding me. You don't automatically get the prestige option after you hit level 55. I already am level 55, but you have to wait a little while before you're allowed to prestige again. I'm wondering how long it takes.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Yeah that's what I'm saying. In order to prestige you need to complete all 55 levels right. Well just reaching level 55 doesn't mean you have completed all 55 levels, it means you have completed 54. You need to get the points to finish level 55 which from memory(I haven't played since COD5 came out) it's about 5 thousand points which will take a couple hours to get again depending on how good you are. Once you get those 5000 points you will have completed all 55 levels and the option to prestige will be available immediately.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:02 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I've been playing SF IV a lot with some friends and now I have dived online. I'm like 10-3 or 10-4 overall online. I have to say I love this game. I miss parry but focus attacks have a lot of potential I have noticed.

If anyone wants to play my gamer tag is "the nrk"

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:27 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not doing prestige would be so boring.

Half the fun of the game is leveling up and gaining new ranks and new weapons (granted, you get the same weapons again and again).

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:06 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Not doing prestige would be so boring.

Half the fun of the game is leveling up and gaining new ranks and new weapons (granted, you get the same weapons again and again).
yeah it would get very boring for me, cause when you prestige you actually have something to play for to rank up and not just play just for the stats.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, i was hesitant at first to go into prestige mode, but when i did, i really enjoyed it. It gives you something to work for.

Anyone have any suggestions for the next COD? Any new perks/changes to existing perks?
Old 02-18-2009, 10:19 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was playing COD W@W yesterday with one of my friends, and his sawed off shotgun turned into a stg-44, but still shot the shotgun rounds...Anyone have any idea what happened?

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Xbox is finally on its way back to me. hooray.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

I stopped prestiging after the 2nd prestige and just went for the golden guns. I got the Dragonov,Oozi and the shotgun all in gold.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

XBL: PM927

Now, who ******* wants some in GOW2.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
XBL: PM927

Now, who ******* wants some in GOW2.
Horde mode?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Capcom is revealing some mystery game on February 23rd on Xbox live. Some think it's Dead Rising 2, Capcom vs Marvel 2 for xbox live, a new mega man, or a brand new title completely. Sounds interesting.

In other news, I finally got my xbox back today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-19-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Capcom is revealing some mystery game on February 23rd on Xbox live. Some think it's Dead Rising 2, Capcom vs Marvel 2 for xbox live, a new mega man, or a brand new title completely. Sounds interesting.

Thatd be awesome

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Capcom, so I'm looking forward to it.

Also it's Marvel vs. Capcom (2), MOTH. Come on. ;)
Old 02-19-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MvC2 will make my ***** happy.

SkilletBEP -GOW2....mic just died :(

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Oops...didnt even notice that. haha. Personally, I'd hope for a new game all together...a new franchise perhaps but, I doubt that's the case.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-19-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Dead Rising 2 has already been announced, so it might be one of the other two. They just release the new megaman September but may have a next gen one. That would be the reverse of what they did with Bionic Commando. They had the sidescroller first and I'm still waiting on that game for 360. Capcom vs Marvel 2 for xbox live would be cool, but I'm really enjoying Street Fighter IV.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 will be released again one day, the question is when. Both Marvel and Capcom want it to happen. The hold-up was the licenses of the characters, not sure if that's changed now. Especially with Marvel having a more active role in movies and games, and working on some company-wide games in recent years. But it will be released again one day, just don't hold your breath in the meantime.

I would love for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom to somehow come to North America/360, but licenses are probably an even bigger wall with that game. It looks great. :(

My guess is probably Lost Planet 2.

Would be cool if it's the return of Strider.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:07 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Man I'm 50 wins and 50 loses on SF IV. I should have a better record, but I'm now starting to get a hang of hadouken / tiger shot spammers with my Zangief.

Please tell me someone has sf 4 here or plans on getting it. I need some more people to play with.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTA IV: Lost and the Damned is pretty G, if for nothing else the fact that I can ride the **** out of my bike an almost never fall off now...also the assualt shotgun...wow its like a machine shotgun...

Last edited by trkaline : 02-20-2009 at 12:21 PM.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just bought one :)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
GTA IV: Lost and the Damned is pretty G, if for nothing else the fact that I can ride the **** out of my bike an almost never fall off now...also the assuat shotgun...wow its like a machine shotgun...
I have that downloaded but haven't played it yet (SF4 tournament at Gamestop's tomorrow). My friend said the new multiplayer modes were fun. They tweaked the driving controls for Johnny on motorcycles. They said something about him being more experienced with bikes and they wanted the handling to be like Niko in a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
i just bought one :)
Good purchase!

Sig by Hitman D.