Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I had that problem before. Take off the HD, then try turning it on again. If it takes you to the dashboard like usual, then the HD is corrupted. Microsoft took care of it for me pretty quickly.
I have the arcade version so I didn't have to take anything off, I just got the E74 message.

It looks like I'm gonna have to send it in, at this point I just may as well buy an elite *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

E74 that sucks I had that and its 100 to get it fixed if you dont have the warranty. I just end up getting a new one.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
E74 that sucks I had that and its 100 to get it fixed if you dont have the warranty. I just end up getting a new one.
Yea, that sounds like what I'll just do, no way I'm paying to get this arcade version fixed, plus doesn't it take weeks for that anyway?

**** my life, right before spring break too smh...I had planned on selling this to the pawn shop and getting an elite here soon because I knew this day was coming, guess it beat me to the punch.

Quote:
Old 03-12-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard that COD5 will be introducing 4 new maps today. 3 will be for online play and the other will be a new zombie mode map. The new zombie map takes place in Asylum and I heard there will be a Perk-A-Cola machine where you can buy perks. They will cost something like 800 points.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea, that sounds like what I'll just do, no way I'm paying to get this arcade version fixed, plus doesn't it take weeks for that anyway?

**** my life, right before spring break too smh...I had planned on selling this to the pawn shop and getting an elite here soon because I knew this day was coming, guess it beat me to the punch.
If you plan on getting an elite get it soon. I'm pretty sure I read they're going to stop making the elites.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read on game informer that they're expecting another price drop, probably mid 2nd quarter, so it might not be a bad idea to wait. Besides, if you really need a bigger hard drive, look for one on e-bay.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOooot just landed a 1080 on skate 2!!!! http://skatereel.ea.com/members/1/805565.aspx
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone planning on getting RE5 and want to play co-op later tonight? I've been waiting for this game for a while. I beat the demo so many times.

Capcom is considering doing a Marvel vs Capcom 2 HD Remix, awesome!

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 03-13-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Anyone here actually tried the towel trick before, where you wrap it up and let it sit for an hour then turn it off let it cool down? I know they say it could make it worse, but I read it could also give you another 2-3 weeks on your console and at this point I'm just trying to get through spring break to pay day anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Anyone planning on getting RE5 and want to play co-op later tonight? I've been waiting for this game for a while. I beat the demo so many times.

Capcom is considering doing a Marvel vs Capcom 2 HD Remix, awesome!
If i get a new 360 in the next few days I definately am, I have been waiting for this forever which makes it worse that I can't go out and get it now.

Quote:
Old 03-13-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone here actually tried the towel trick before, where you wrap it up and let it sit for an hour then turn it off let it cool down? I know they say it could make it worse, but I read it could also give you another 2-3 weeks on your console and at this point I'm just trying to get through spring break to pay day anyway.
I did and it worked for a few days but now it's pretty much dead. My 360 is sitting downstairs completely apart. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a new one or buy some material and try to fix my current one.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I did it twice and got my 360 working for two weeks man. Go for it.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ughhhhhhhhhh.

Ever since I got this "new" 360 back from microsoft Madden keeps freezing at the loading screens. It's so freaking annoying, it was happening just about every time I'd initially enter a game but, never two times in a row but, now it's happening 3-4 times in a row and the only thing I can do is exit to the dashboard or turn off the system. I have not had problems with any other game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for any who still plays MLB 2k8 wtf is the effective zone. I cant freaking pitch IDK wtf I am doing. Also is there anway to switch it to regular A button is a curve ball etc.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had the best comeback ever on NBA 2k9 last night. I was Cleveland @ Houston, my friend was up 13 on me with just over 2 minutes.
Him: Think it's over?
Me: Probably, but let's keep trying.

I'm 0-10 from 3 point land. But then everything starts clicking. LeBron is doubled, Boobie makes the open 3. Then LeBron makes 4 straight threes, including a 4 point play, not including a play where he was fouled and missed but made all 3 free throws. On his last 3, Houston was up by 1, he inbounded the ball to T-Mac, who spun off of LeBron and went up for a dunk.
LeBron blocked it and Varejao picked up the ball. LeBron nailed the 3 to go up 2 with 31 seconds left. Then Yao hit a jumper with 8 seconds left to tie it up. So I get the ball to LeBron, he gets fouled on the shot with 0.7 remaining. I make the first to go up by 1, and my friend says, "don't be a douche and miss this on purpose" and I was thinking no way he'd make a shot anyway so sure why not make this one. So I made them both. I'm Up by 2, 0.7 seconds left, he's inbounding in my court. He cuts with Alston, gets the ball and lays it in at the buzzer. But I looked at the score and it didn't change, I was still up 2. 0.8 seconds left and he probably sends it to OT.

LeBron finished with 62 points. Long live THE KING.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
for any who still plays MLB 2k8 wtf is the effective zone. I cant freaking pitch IDK wtf I am doing. Also is there anway to switch it to regular A button is a curve ball etc.
Hmm...I can't really say that I know what the effective zone is but one of the first things I did was switching the controls to just the standard way of pitching, so yeah you can do that. Just toy around in the menus.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

e73 error :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know when the Netflix feature will be available in Canada?
Old 03-18-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Randomly playing a game atm (damn you comahan) and I think you mean the circles when you're pitching. You have to old it in one direction until it goes outside the first circle and then move it to the next position and let go when its inside the little green circle.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
e73 error :(
******* Microsoft :( I feel for you man, I just bought another elite on craigslist this morning, 250$ for everything, and eventually I'm gonna get mine fixed and sell it to someone.

I just had the crappy arcade version, so it was pointless for me to get that fixed, but if I had the Pro or Elite already that would of been another story.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need some help here. I have some downloaded songs on Rock Band, is there anyway to transfer them to another hard drive?

Edit: Only temporarily. I know its a long shot but still.

Last edited by BrownsTown : 03-19-2009 at 08:54 PM.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I need some help here. I have some downloaded songs on Rock Band, is there anyway to transfer them to another hard drive?

No, even that hard drive won't work on other xbox's. You should be able to download it onto another harddrive with the same xbox for free.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post

Go back to where you downloaded it and you will be able to download it again on that new hard drive I believe. As long as you use the same Xbox live account.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Downloading the new maps for Call of Duty W@W right now, just came out today.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
If you plan on getting an elite get it soon. I'm pretty sure I read they're going to stop making the elites.
Really? That would suck, I wanted to get the red elite they are selling with RE5 but w/e, if they are really are not making them anymore I'm happy to have one, I had been planning on it for so long anyway.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Downloading the new maps for Call of Duty W@W right now, just came out today.
I really like them. Station is ok, but the other two Night Fire and Knee Deep are sick. And the new zombie mode is great too. Definitely worth the 800 points.