Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-26-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Ugh, good to know it wasn't just me...The demo cooled me on wanting this game some, but I think I'll just wait to buy a used copy when the price drops...It got really stupid once you ran out of ammo and there is nowhere else to get any, I'm like come on it's a freakin' demo, at least let me go crazy shooting up zombies and not running around in circles.

Exactly. This big executioner is swinging around a spiked ball and I'm scrambling for my life waiting for some dude to arrive. That's not fun. I'm sure the game is not entirely like that but they made poor choices for the demo sample. The controls weren't very accommodating either and I struggled to do anything, which is painful because I have tons of experience with shooting/action games.

Like you, the game goes on my possible "buy later for cheap" list.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im def getting Call of Duty ModernWarfare 2 the day it comes out, even though W@W hasnt even been out a year yet when MW2 comes out. That and Fight Night Round 4 is suppose to come out at the end of the year, Im getting that for sure too.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FNR4 is probably my most anticipated upcoming release. Love those games.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only game I can't wait for is UFC Undsiputed 2009, I am weary though because all the other UFC games sucked. :crosses fingers:
Old 03-27-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant wait for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to come out.

Any1 know the date its supose to be out

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I cant wait for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to come out.

Any1 know the date its supose to be out
November 10, 2009 I believe.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:02 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for FF13 even though it will probably early 2010.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:32 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What's your tag? I've played both extensively and i just never seemed to like W@W at all.
xJPDx.....
Old 03-27-2009, 09:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Exactly. This big executioner is swinging around a spiked ball and I'm scrambling for my life waiting for some dude to arrive. That's not fun. I'm sure the game is not entirely like that but they made poor choices for the demo sample. The controls weren't very accommodating either and I struggled to do anything, which is painful because I have tons of experience with shooting/action games.

Its deff a great game i beat it Wed night. Well worth the $60
Old 03-27-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
November 10, 2009 I believe.
That is tooo long a wait. :(
Old 03-27-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know what language they're speaking at the end of the teaser trailer for MF2?

Man, i'm reserving that game the minute they allow me to, and i will be in line to pick it up the day it comes out.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its Russian, not a 100% sure though.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Man it would be sweet if it was an American/British combo versus N.Korea, or Iran or some country like that.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Only game I can't wait for is UFC Undsiputed 2009, I am weary though because all the other UFC games sucked. :crosses fingers:
The game has been in production so damn long, it better not suck.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fight Night Round 4 will be the bees knees.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post

Resident Evil has never been the shoot em up that you seemed to expect from it. I personally love the games. You actually get a lot more ammo in this one than the past ones. The game is frantic and I love it. It takes strategy and ammo conservation. If I had **** loads of zombies after me, I wouldn't waste ammo by just shooting wildly. You gotta aim for the legs and get a melee action off (which can now be combo'd ftw) or shoot em in the head.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mass Effect 2 sounds so amazing. It is easily my most anticipated upcoming game. From everything I have read Bioware knows where it went wrong with the first and plans to fix everything people complained about. It also sounds like it is going to be a good deal longer than the first story wise. I loved the first Mass Effect so the idea of an improved sequel makes me giddy.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Mass Effect 2 sounds so amazing. It is easily my most anticipated upcoming game. From everything I have read Bioware knows where it went wrong with the first and plans to fix everything people complained about. It also sounds like it is going to be a good deal longer than the first story wise. I loved the first Mass Effect so the idea of an improved sequel makes me giddy.
I can't wait (in an elevator) for it.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be some sham.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Anyone have a 48 hour gold card i can have? :(
Old 03-27-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I can't wait (in an elevator) for it.
good one. :D

I wish it was coming out this year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
good one. :D

I wish it was coming out this year.
Me too but at least Bioshock 2 is planned on being released later this year. Bioshock was an awesome game, except I hated how they told the story. I want cutscenes!

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Getting disconnected blows.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Resident Evil has never been the shoot em up that you seemed to expect from it. I personally love the games. You actually get a lot more ammo in this one than the past ones. The game is frantic and I love it. It takes strategy and ammo conservation. If I had **** loads of zombies after me, I wouldn't waste ammo by just shooting wildly. You gotta aim for the legs and get a melee action off (which can now be combo'd ftw) or shoot em in the head.
I just think for the demo version they should of set it up differently, it was like 100 zombies and 1 big dude and you have like 20 bullets, even less if your not aiming at there head...I just think the demo should of been set up differently, but I'll still end up playing it at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Its deff a great game i beat it Wed night. Well worth the $60
$70 here in Canada, eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
This. But it not only sounds amazing, it looks amazing. The 3 screens in that ign article are BEAUTIFUL. I think the long development period will go a long way to making this game awesome to play as well as experience. The 2 main things I got from that article were: improved gameplay and tying in the sidequests to make them more important (so you actually wanna do them).

Alan Wake sounds really cool...psychological action game in episodic format with no monsters/zombies or whatever.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote