Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-27-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I just think for the demo version they should of set it up differently, it was like 100 zombies and 1 big dude and you have like 20 bullets, even less if your not aiming at there head...I just think the demo should of been set up differently, but I'll still end up playing it at some point.
I didn't have problem with ammo. They dropped enough and I went around looking for it. I had enough ammo to kill the axe guy by kiting him around and kill plenty of zombies in the demo.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any1 is down to play some Michael Myers on COD4 add me. yiMMyRaw69

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cops and robbers wayy funner but if i can get these 48 hour live thingys working id play

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get it....^^^
Old 03-28-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cops and robbers in a private match, youve never played it? Its really fun.

Old 03-28-2009, 03:27 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No i haven't, how does that work?
Old 03-28-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not quite sure how cops and robbers works, but in Michael Myers there is one killer who goes on one team and everyone else goes on the other team. Everybody is supposed to hide well the killer runs around and tries to find them. He is only allowed to knife you and you can't use any weapons, you just have to run. At the end when there is only 1 person left you are allowed to pistol Michael Myers and he can pistol you. This is how me and my buddies play, but I know that different people have different variations on the game.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I'm not quite sure how cops and robbers works, but in Michael Myers there is one killer who goes on one team and everyone else goes on the other team. Everybody is supposed to hide well the killer runs around and tries to find them. He is only allowed to knife you and you can't use any weapons, you just have to run. At the end when there is only 1 person left you are allowed to pistol Michael Myers and he can pistol you. This is how me and my buddies play, but I know that different people have different variations on the game.
That sounds like a ton of fun, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Cops n Robbers - Split the teams up evenly in private match make it search and destroy. Every other round both team switches up as a robber or cop, u have to set up perks like (i havnt played cod4 in awhile so let me try to remember)

For guns Cops can use either shotguns or pistols, but only until 1 minute left u can use your pistol for the long range shots and the robbers are able to shoot back too.

For your perks-

1st perk - 3 special grenades or claymores, and claymores are like handcuffs.
2nd perk - I think only extreme conditioning or dead silence not sure.
3rd perk - Is Easedrop so your can hear the robbers and u have to use it because the cops will be chasing u, they give u the chance to surrender by saying freeze. The robber has to cooperate with the police and do whatever he says or he can shoot u, or the robber has the choice to run and if u choose to run the cop can shoot u now. Now heres when the claymores come to play they are used like handcuffs or a "jail". Tell the robber to laydown and dont move while u plant claymores around him, meaning if he trys to run the claymores will go off and kill u if u try to run, but if the cop doesnt set up the claymores properly the robber can easily get away by running a certain direction.

The only way robbers can kill a cop is by knifing them so u would have to be sneaky, best way to do that is if u see a cop putting handcuffs(claymores) on someone u go up to behind and knife him to save your robber buddy. Until the last minute cops n robbers can use pistols against each other.

Real fun game, its hard to organize the game cause for a fun game u need about 12 people for a 6 vs 6 game, where Michael Myers wont need as much.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Etk and I were just raping in Halo. We played like 6 games and didn't lose once, in the closest game we still won by around 15 kills.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Etk and I were just raping in Halo. We played like 6 games and didn't lose once, in the closest game we still won by around 15 kills.
This, haha. We definitely need 1-2 teammates cuz ours were horrible for the most part.

And so the groupies leave Draft King alone when he goes +20 on 'em.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I play the same why except when its 1 vs 1 its on knifes. Its way funner because both players will be jumping around trying to get one another

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 03-28-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love me some Halo, but to be honest I'm not that great. If I finish with a positive kill to death ratio it's been a good game.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Heres a random question....

Would you guys play a video game based on Halloween (Michael Myers)? It would be like GTA where you can do "missions" or "just free kill"

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 03-28-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post

Would you guys play a video game based on Halloween (Michael Myers)? It would be like GTA where you can do "missions" or "just free kill"
IDK, it sounds pretty cliche. Nothing wrong with your idea but I'm just sick of these horror shooters. There are way too many of them. I'd like some more futuristic sci-fi shooters with good stories, like Halo and Mass Effect. Those never get old for me :)

Or a good tactical shooter that's not WW related.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If it's anything like the Manhunt video games, definitely.

Anyone have Street Fighter 4 and want to play sometime?

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Already done.

WARNING: Adult language used in video below!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

The vid didnt work for me :(

Well me and a bunch of my friends plan on playing Michael Myers and some Boarder control tonight on COD4. So if your down to play add me and I will invite

yiMMyRaw69

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 03-28-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rented RE5, they didnt have it for the 360 so, I had to get it for the PS3. w/e, same thing but yeah, I'm not really looking forward to lugging around a co-op cpu partner. blah. I hate that crap, hopefully I dont find it to be too annoying.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, the best map to do this on is Shipment with Old School rules. I've spent nights playing this with friends.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It would be so beast if Michael Myers used Dead Silence.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have had this problem recently.

I tried to play it tonight and this green screen comes up that says Games, my XBOX name then open tray. I hit open tray then close tray and it doesn't read the game. How can I fix this???
Old 03-28-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sheva's already pissing me off, she keeps getting chopped up by chain saw guy. I hate cpu partners, the AI is always so bad.

As for some other complaints...the controls do indeed suck after playing the likes of Dead Space and the infected run at you and then just stop, waiting to be killed. I know this has always been the resident evil way but, by today's standard, it's pretty bad. The game is still fun but, geez the controls annoy me. I love the series but, slow/stupid infected dudes, shotty ai, lack of ammo as always, and clunky controls...do make it feel a bit outdated. My last tiny complaint...Chris Redfield. Dude is on roids or something and has disproportionate arms. Freakin' Popeye arms, his forearms are massive, he looks terrible.

I think the fact that it is Resident Evil is the reason it has been scoring so high, review wise. Because, if it was any other game or series, save MGS or something along those lines, this stuff wouldnt fly and it would really effect it's score.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Sheva's already pissing me off, she keeps getting chopped up by chain saw guy. I hate cpu partners, the AI is always so bad.
So far as I can tell, the reason why cpu partners are always so stupid in games is because game developers are deathly afraid of making a game that can beat itself. So they overcompensate by making your cpu partner dumber than a pile of bricks. Unfortunately, there are times in games when you find yourself relying on those bags of bricks. Case in point, any part of any Halo FPS where you are in a warthog with an npc.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dom was a complete and utter ****** in GOW, but he was a little better in GOW2.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote