Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-18-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I dl'ed MLB 2K9's demo. I had one hit through the entire line-up. Scott Kazmir. anyone enjoy it?
I've been playing the hell out of that demo, I need to buy the game.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fallout: New Vegas was announced today. It's not considered to be a sequel nor a spin off. Bethedsa will be working closley with Obsidian on this one. This could be really, really good. It's due out next year. Time to add it to my most anticipated games of 2010.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:07 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great news, i have played fallout 3 for hundreds of hours so far. it is no doubt the best this-gen game, even though the original gta fanboy in me wants to say gta4

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
great news, i have played fallout 3 for hundreds of hours so far. it is no doubt the best this-gen game, even though the original gta fanboy in me wants to say gta4
Ew best game this gen? I can name lots better. Fallout 3 is so damn boring. Boring dull graphics (they look good, but everything just looks dull), terrible story, and imo one of the worst combat engines I've ever seen in my life.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think it's boring at all...I agree that the graphics and combat need work, though. Manual shooting is hit or miss regardless of where the crosshair is but, the game is still all kinds of awesome. V.A.T.S. is obviously the way to go most of the time but, yeah it would be nice to clean up the manual stuff. But anyway, the game has certainly held my interest for the 40 hours I've been playing it so far. I've been having a lot of fun with it. I love making custom weapons with the most random junk also.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-20-2009 at 11:18 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fallout is where its at, the graphics are horrendous though. Bioshock could give it a run for its money in personal rankings. The only real problem I have with the combat is the crosshairs.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fallout is boring. Mass Effect is my favorite because of the little things: characters, story, interface, soundtrack, dialogue.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely. Mass Effect kicks Fallout's ass.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Yeah, Bioware is where it's at. I can't wait for their new RPG (looks kinda like an MMO but it isn't) Dragon Age Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont think it's boring at all...I agree that the graphics and combat need work, though. Manual shooting is hit or miss regardless of where the crosshair is but, the game is still all kinds of awesome. V.A.T.S. is obviously the way to go most of the time but, yeah it would be nice to clean up the manual stuff. But anyway, the game has certainly held my interest for the 40 hours I've been playing it so far. I've been having a lot of fun with it. I love making custom weapons with the most random junk also.
V.A.T.S. is cool but I got bored with it after about 20 minutes. It isn't something to base gameplay around imo.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 04-20-2009 at 03:15 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this isnt Xbox related, but this is probably the most viewed video game thread.

Chrono Trigger is an amazing game wow. I have never been so addicted to an RPG, or any other 16 bit game, like this. Whoever likes RPGs needs to get a hold of Chrono Trigger (SNES, Emulator, DS).

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
For some reason I really struggled to get into Mass Effect.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just notched 12 kills in a single game on Halo - a new personal record.

I feel like I should be commended and adored!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I know this isnt Xbox related, but this is probably the most viewed video game thread.

Chrono Trigger is an amazing game wow. I have never been so addicted to an RPG, or any other 16 bit game, like this. Whoever likes RPGs needs to get a hold of Chrono Trigger (SNES, Emulator, DS).
Yeah, I've been meaning to get that on DS for a while. Same with GTA. I have to beat some console games first though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Congratulations, lol.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another team slayer offline 2v2 game that ended 50-49. I love close Halo games.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

I've dropped 30 plus on occasion. :p

Oh, and every time I get on to play I just miss you by like an hour or so....
Old 04-21-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
Congratulations, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo
I've dropped 30 plus on occasion.
You guys had to've been there! I dunno what level we were one, cuz I had never played it before. So I was like goin' around doin' my best, and I had guys on my team who were talkin' to each other. So they're doin' their thing, and I'm doin' my thing. Then all of the sudden, we start workin' together without even talking. I had a gatling gun, and sat in the distance while they were fighting guys and luring them out. So when I sees 'em, I'm all like, "Dat-dat-dat-dat-dat-dat," and completely rape them. But, the other guys bail, and I run out of ammo. So I went Leroy Jenkins on 'em. I charge at one guy, shooting him, then beat him down. Then another guy charges me, I throw a grenade, so he runs. Then another guy comes down, and he's missing me by a mile, so I get close and SKIDOOSH! I beat his ass down, and it was the winning kill!

It was like poetry!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo
Oh, and every time I get on to play I just miss you by like an hour or so....
You, me, and my buddy Cory have XBox Live accounts, so we could all play together. We gotta organize that before this Saturday so we can do the bonding!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:52 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ufc demo is dl'ing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
ufc demo is dl'ing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How in the hell do you download demos? I am completely clueless on how to do so, and i'd love to get the UFC demo.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So. I was playing some BTB in Halo last night and my team got beat 100 to 30 in one game. You read that right. I was the only person on my team that stayed positive kill/death ratio and one dude on their team went about 30-0.....
Old 04-23-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played the Batman Arkham Asylum demo and the game looks like its gonna be awessome...the combot system is the cats pajamas whatever that means...you just go seamlessly from henchmen to henchmen breaking limbs and pummeling.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
How in the hell do you download demos? I am completely clueless on how to do so, and i'd love to get the UFC demo.
Make sure you are connected to XBL, look through the dashboard for it in the demos section

Old 04-23-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
NOLA
Rookie

NOLA could make a wolverine purr.NOLA could make a wolverine purr.NOLA could make a wolverine purr.NOLA could make a wolverine purr.NOLA could make a wolverine purr.NOLA could make a wolverine purr.NOLA could make a wolverine purr.NOLA could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I played the Batman Arkham Asylum demo and the game looks like its gonna be awessome...the combot system is the cats pajamas whatever that means...you just go seamlessly from henchmen to henchmen breaking limbs and pummeling.
howd you get a hold of the demo?

also i heart UFC Undisputed
NOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The UFC demo is pretty ******* awesome.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I believe once your logged into Live you must go to the game section, and it's a sub-link for demos...I downloaded all kinda crap, old stuff I never played(The Driver demo is ******* awesome, not 100% sure that's the name, but it's the Vin Deisel game).

I may check out that UFC demo later too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm downloading the UFC demo right now. Very interested to see what the controls are like.