Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-23-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my XBOX 360 just doesnt turn on. I gotta send it to the factory how long would it take til I get my XBOX 360 back?
Old 07-23-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 weeks at most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You'll never see it again.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I've been playing some Battlefield 1943 lately. Anyone else download it off of XBox Live too? It's a lot of fun for an Arcade game, but if you've played any of the other full-sized games like Bad Company, you may not like it as much.
I am really liking Battlefield 1943, lot of fun. We should have a BF43 game night.

I recall absolutely hating the BF Bad Company demo though.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lately, I have been deleting just about everything from my hard drive and downloading the game on to it so I no longer need the disc. I'm now just gonna barrow some games from friends, put em on here and next time I buy a game I am gonna download it right away the return it to save money lol

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Lately, I have been deleting just about everything from my hard drive and downloading the game on to it so I no longer need the disc. I'm now just gonna barrow some games from friends, put em on here and next time I buy a game I am gonna download it right away the return it to save money lol
It requires the disk to still be in the drive so I think your going to have to ditch that idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
It requires the disk to still be in the drive so I think your going to have to ditch that idea.
Yeah, but its still a good idea if you have any games with scratches on them. My 2k9 was pretty much hit or miss due to some scratches, but playing it from the harddrive it runs smooth as ever.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it doesnt work that way for that very reason.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If your xbox is modded then that will work out just fine for you.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Yeah, but its still a good idea if you have any games with scratches on them. My 2k9 was pretty much hit or miss due to some scratches, but playing it from the harddrive it runs smooth as ever.
I've never played a game through the HD, without it being in the console, so unless you have some new chip in your xbox I'm not really sure that's possible.

I had the same idea months ago, and tried it every different way, if it was that easy they would never sell games anymore...If you can play through the HD I'd love to know how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Xbox has broken for like the 3rd time, and I'm tired of sending it in. It's one of the original models. Does anyone know anything about the Xbox arcade console. It seems like it's what I need. It doesn't have any memory with it but I am just going to use my old hard drive from my last Xbox. I think it's what I need for the price tag and I'm guessing since it was released later a lot of the parts should be newer and have less issues.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I've never played a game through the HD, without it being in the console, so unless you have some new chip in your xbox I'm not really sure that's possible.

I had the same idea months ago, and tried it every different way, if it was that easy they would never sell games anymore...If you can play through the HD I'd love to know how.
I still have to put the disc in the console, but you play it from your HD under game library after its installed. 2k9 would freeze everytime I went to start a game but it works now from hd is what im saying.

Last edited by trkaline : 07-23-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
My Xbox has broken for like the 3rd time, and I'm tired of sending it in. It's one of the original models. Does anyone know anything about the Xbox arcade console. It seems like it's what I need. It doesn't have any memory with it but I am just going to use my old hard drive from my last Xbox. I think it's what I need for the price tag and I'm guessing since it was released later a lot of the parts should be newer and have less issues.
So you must have another Pro or Elite at your house broken if you have an extra HD I'm guessing? From what I heard the newer ones should be fine, but that's why I hate messing with Xbox, how low does it take them to return it to you?

I guess if your still under warranty it's no big deal, but I'd search classifieds or craigslist or whatever in your area and look for a guy who fixes them and looks legit...Honestly if it's just the RROD it's not a hard problem to fix and alot of computer geeks/nerds can do it themselves in 30 minutes just as good, if not better.

Once I found out what the problem was and why they kept getting the RROD it pissed me off that they rushed putting these out and didn't fix this problem long term...My arcade broke too but I didn't bother sending it back in yet I just upgraded to an elite, I needed some memory.

Quote:
I still have to put the disc in the console, but you play it from your HD under game library after its installed. 2k9 would freeze everytime I went to start a game but it works now from hd is what im saying.
Ahh ok I get cha, when you play it like that does it still make a ton of noise like your playing a disc or is it quiet like when you in Marketplace? I try to always put my Marketplace on as much as possible because it sounds like it's working 10x harder when the disc is spinning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Its pretty quiet I think, haven't payed much attention to it. I'll listen for it next time I play.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is indeed much quieter playing games installed to the HD, otherwise it's like an airplane engine. You'll benefit from an improved playing experience (load times are faster too) as well as less strain on the console (not needing to constantly read the DVD).

Takes about 10 minutes or so to install a game, and you can always delete a game if you're not playing it at the moment. If you have the room, definitely do it imo.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I am really liking Battlefield 1943, lot of fun. We should have a BF43 game night.

I recall absolutely hating the BF Bad Company demo though.
I'm definitely up for that.

The Bad Co. multiplayer is a ton of fun, especially when you're playing with other guys who know what they're doing. Althought if you're the only one who really knows what to do and how to play, it can get kinda frustrating.

The weapon classes are much better than BF:1943 too. You can be Assault (Assault Rifles), Demolition (Shotgun), Recon (Sniper), Specialist (Sub-Machine Gun), and Support (Heavy-Machine Gun). Points are much easier to get too cause you can get them without having to kill enemies or capture flags. The Support class carries around health packs, so you can heal your allies which gives you points. Support can also repair vehicles, which earns points too. Specialist class can shoot these sensor darts that let Demolition class's rocket launchers to home in on a target. If a ally uses your sensor to lock on and hit an enemy tank, you get points.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazon has Madden for $3 off plus a $10 gift card. Anything better than that out there?
Old 07-24-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad Company is a pretty fun game but it's missing one thing, jets! Bad Company 2 needs to hurry up and come out so Battlefield 3 can come out :)

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rage looks like another Fallout game...but w/ racing. So I guess you would say, Mad Max esque, w/ Mutans. Should be interesting. Racing seems like the main theme of the game but, there are also supposed to first person combat out of the vehicles. Racing game with 1st person shooting, exploration, and RPG elements. It's all kind of confusing. haha. It's labeled as an "action" game.

Some have said, Fallout meets BioShock. I'm not too sure, though. Most of the areas I've seen, look exactly like Fallout 3, but...It seems real heavy on the racing.

Quote:
A brand new IP for id Software (of Doom and Quake fame), this all-new title utilizes the company's unique id Tech 5 technology, aiming to incomparable new levels of graphic presentation in artistic expression and graphic fidelity. Rage offers high-intensity battling and racing gameplay, offering the complexity of race track dynamics and tactics (including a monetary system where you can invest winnings from races to improve your vehicles and character) and the action of a FPS when you take to foot in combat scenarios.

Available on: Xbox 360, PS3, and PC
Release Date: TBA (1st-2nd quarter target 2010)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-24-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I've been playing the Madden 10 demo,too short but I notice cool **** during the 4 minutes and me and my boy went to overtime twice so it was 5 minutes. The fumble game is cool and the snow conditions realistic. The Giants vs the boys in mad snow..niceeeee.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been playing the Madden 10 demo,too short but I notice cool **** during the 4 minutes and me and my boy went to overtime twice so it was 5 minutes. The fumble game is cool and the snow conditions realistic. The Giants vs the boys in mad snow..niceeeee.
I hate the fumble game its ******** imo. Also idk maybe its just me but i find it hard to pass with Eli idk if its the cause of the "weather conditions" or is it me but i put the ball 2 far out or its over my intended receivers head so dallas gets alot of picks

Last edited by LTgiants : 07-26-2009 at 10:44 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Why is it Giants/Cowboys?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
cause the Giants are awesome. Honestly idk
Old 07-26-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. I know there is no way to answer that one. It just seems odd. Pretty out of the blue. Figured it would be the Cards/Steelers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Just when you thought Madden couldn't get any worse...