Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-19-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check out your new Mass Effect 2 buddy, Grunt.

And this is your other buddy, Thane.

Oh, I cant wait. The game looks incredibly sharp.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally can't wait for Final Fantasy XIII.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just pre-ordered Halo: ODST at GameStop!

If you pre-order it, you get a code to unlock Sgt. Johnson as a playable character in the online multiplayer. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Batman got a 9.5

going to be awesomeness.

also, Wolverine was a kick ass game. only the 2nd game i got all the achievements.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
Batman got a 9.5

going to be awesomeness.

also, Wolverine was a kick ass game. only the 2nd game i got all the achievements.
I got batman preordered, can't wait for it.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate realizing I don't have my xbox whenever I feel like blowing **** up on Halo 3 or beating some ass in FNR4. Damn you red ring of death! Damn you!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Just pre-ordered Halo: ODST at GameStop!

If you pre-order it, you get a code to unlock Sgt. Johnson as a playable character in the online multiplayer. :D
I never see your sweet ass online anymore when I'm over at my friends playing Halo. It's very depressing......
Old 08-22-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any1 is down to play Michael Myers on COD4 add me. yiMMyRaw69

Also if you want to get your friend hella funny on the game do the "whale" glitch. IDK why we call it that, but we say you can see the shape of a whale when you do it and say its hella cool.

What you do is go on any map and get your friend to go in a corner. Tell them to throw there gernade over a random wall then tell them to go into the corner. Tell them to laydown in the corner and press A so they stand up then tell them to lay back down. Then tell then to press RB fast for 10 secs. While they do that cook a nade and through it at them so they pick it up and kill themself. Its so funny. Me and my friends have down it to 100's of random people when we are bored(we are doing it tonight too)

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
Batman got a 9.5

going to be awesomeness.

While loved the PC demo of Batman Arkham Aslyum, Eidos got caught paying off any reviewer who would rate them a 9.0+.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving the NHL 10 demo. Very realistic and it's nice to see they really improved the goalies and took out the glitch goals. The new fighting, board play and passing are all great additions.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually really surprised Arkham Asylum got rated that high. All the bad guys look the same and they're all roided out freaks. I liked it for the most part but wasnt blown away by it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-22-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long should it take to download the demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Loving the NHL 10 demo. Very realistic and it's nice to see they really improved the goalies and took out the glitch goals. The new fighting, board play and passing are all great additions.
I might buy it for the be a pro mode alone, loved it on Fifa (even with its glaring problems).
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
How long should it take to download the demo?
Depends on your connection. Couldn't have taken more than 10 minutes for me.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I never see your sweet ass online anymore when I'm over at my friends playing Halo. It's very depressing......
I think whenever I'm on, it's your friend who's playing. :( It can be hard to catch me. I'll start playing a game, play for 20 minutes, then lose interest and turn off my system. Yeah, totally don't have ADD...

Halo 3: ODST Xbox 360 Gameplay - GC 2009: Rally Map 1 (Off-Screen)
Halo 3: ODST Xbox 360 Gameplay - GC 2009: Rally Map 2 (Off-Screen)
Halo 3: ODST Xbox 360 Gameplay - GC 2009: Rally Map 3 (Off-Screen)

Can. Not. Wait.

Best Indie Game of the Year right here!

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 08-22-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone want to play cod4 for a little bit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think whenever I'm on, it's your friend who's playing. :( It can be hard to catch me. I'll start playing a game, play for 20 minutes, then lose interest and turn off my system. Yeah, totally don't have ADD...

Halo 3: ODST Xbox 360 Gameplay - GC 2009: Rally Map 1 (Off-Screen)
Halo 3: ODST Xbox 360 Gameplay - GC 2009: Rally Map 2 (Off-Screen)
Halo 3: ODST Xbox 360 Gameplay - GC 2009: Rally Map 3 (Off-Screen)

Can. Not. Wait.

Best Indie Game of the Year right here!

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1

A friend of mine complained that it needs leaderboards, but otherwise he thinks its the best XNA game yet. I have the trial, but I haven't bought it yet. As I jokingly say, "But I could use that dollar to buy a soda".
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Depends on your connection. Couldn't have taken more than 10 minutes for me.
Must be nice. My downloads take forever.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-22-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I can be a picky "gamer" but, I dled a bunch of demos, I'll let you know what I think in this post.

NHL 10 is as great as ever. First person fighting is sweet except for that white flash that comes up when you get hit. That takes away a bit of the realism, obviously. Board play was a nice addition. Their NHL gameplay is nearly flawless, imo. But I still think the players are still a little too slow for hockey on the default levels and the guys are still a little on the robotic side, every once in a while. But the game still remains fantastic, regardless. EA knows hockey but, it can still get better.

edit...

On second thought, it def. feels faster than NHL 09. I def. think the game got better from a year ago. But again, it can still be improved upon.

Shadow Complex. I downloaded the trial the other day and I love it. The main character is a rip off of Drake from Uncharted (PS3) and the story/dialogue is cheese but, the gameplay is fantastic. I love the idea of combining old school side scroller with next gen graphics. It's def. a fun game. If you have $15 lying around, you should go buy it. I'm going to, whenever I get a chance.

Call of Jaurez: Bound in Blood. I hate Westerns and I've never played the first game but, this demo was pretty sweet. First of all, it's freaking beautiful to look at. Well, atleast from far away...it looks amazing right out of the gates but, some things look better than others but, it's still fairly sharp. Pretty much your run of the mill shooter in a western setting but, I like it enough that I'd atleast rent it. I remember a few guys not too long ago talking about it on here and they all had good things to say.

Section 8. It was lame. The 1st person shooter guys may like it but, it was incredbly boring for me. Not to mention I felt grounded despite wearing some kind of super suit and aiming was too slow. Poor game, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-22-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Alien vs Predator is going to be awesome, http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-09-aliens-vs/54473

AvP and AvP2 for PC were amazing games. This one is going to be multiplatform.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Alien vs Predator is going to be awesome, http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-09-aliens-vs/54473

AvP and AvP2 for PC were amazing games. This one is going to be multiplatform.
Looks cool. Hopefully, it'll be more fun to use the Predator than in that other Predator game on XBox I rented. Forget it's name.... Predator: Concrete Jungle?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been without internet for two weeks now...... I hate it.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

batman tonight at midnight!!!!!
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shadow Complex is awesome so far. I'm just a little further than where the trial ends but it seems like a good combination of oldskool meets newskool and I can see myself putting a lot of time into it between games of madden, and Arkham Asylum whenever I cop that.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Looks cool. Hopefully, it'll be more fun to use the Predator than in that other Predator game on XBox I rented. Forget it's name.... Predator: Concrete Jungle?
The only Predator/Alien games I've played were the AvP games on PC so I'm not sure. The multiplayer was awesome though. 3 teams of marines, aliens and predators. The predator had all of his cool gadgets, marines with different guns and aliens with their instant kill head chomping ability after leaping from a dark ceiling.

Sig by Hitman D.