Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think there is a big misunderstanding about Chad. Your thinking about not wanting him is conventional. I normally would tend to agree. But the fact that 81 & 85 get along so well, I don't see it as a problem. When you come from a losing situation to a winning situation, that also makes personal glory less of a need. Additionally, as if no one has ever noticed... TJ Housmanzadeh gets sooo many more passes thrown to him than Chad. He'd probably feel happy if he got 2 passes thrown to him in a game once he got here.
I doubt it...he's always been a ball hog. Who still has big time aspirations of being the greatest WR ever, he wants to be the man...I dont care how friendly he is w/ T.O., I dont think it would work. You're not going to be able to keep T.O., Chad, and Witten happy. I say Witten because, few actually remember how pissed off he was when his statistics regressed from 04-05. He's a great guy but, he certainly wants the ball in his hands as well and Romo would get it to him...Thus, creating less chances for T.O. and Chad. Ocho Cinco would not be happy catching about 60-70 balls a year and that's pretty much what he'd be looking at w/ a TE who will get almost 100 receptions and Owens who will get his 80+. You wanna keep them happy? Say goodbye to the running game because, you would have to pass on every down for them to get their numbers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-02-2008 at 12:03 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Seems irrelevant to what I'm talking about. OMG you beat a bottom 10 team in the NFL. Congrats.

TO and Ocho Cinco would more than likely BOTH not get their fair share of touches, so 1 of them will invariably be pissed if they lose. Hell TO's pissed without OC to steal looks from him.

LOL LOL LOL
What happened to "one of the brightest teams on the rise"... "coming off a 10 win season"... "made a lot of improvements in the offseason"...

Enough with the assumptions.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think there is a big misunderstanding about Chad. Your thinking about not wanting him is conventional. I normally would tend to agree. But the fact that 81 & 85 get along so well, I don't see it as a problem. When you come from a losing situation to a winning situation, that also makes personal glory less of a need. Additionally, as if no one has ever noticed... TJ Housmanzadeh gets sooo many more passes thrown to him than Chad. He'd probably feel happy if he got 2 passes thrown to him in a game once he got here. ...and the way Garrett loves to only pass... Puhlenty of balls to go around.
You make a good point but the only thing that would still worry me would be (at least in my opinion) that I thought that McNabb and TO had that same kind of friendship going in Philly. So even though it looks like TO has somewhat settled down, he's still kind of a hard character to predict, much like Chad.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Oh yeah... btw... for you normal posters out there... 10 and I have known each other long enough to be able to talk like this to each other. Underneath it all, we have a mutual respect for each other. For anyone else... I'm going to hand out infractions. LOL.
Speaking of infractions...

What is with the mod that never posts, but i occasionaly get the negative rep from? I mean....weird. You know who you are. And I have this, for you.

:/

Good night all.

Osi Umenyiora is a better and more productive DE than Julius Peppers

and Osi is on IR!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Dallas would be much better off with Roy Williams than Chad Johnson.
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna throw down at Megan Fox instead of masterbading tonight, but thats not gonna happen.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What happened to "one of the brightest teams on the rise"... "coming off a 10 win season"... "made a lot of improvements in the offseason"...

Enough with the assumptions.
Uh...I don't get (LOL) this post. Like (LOL) at all. Care (LOL) to explain (LOL) it?

LOL LOL LOL
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uh...I don't get (LOL) this post. Like (LOL) at all. Care (LOL) to explain (LOL) it?

LOL LOL LOL
Talk about totally killing the mood. **** that **** gets annoying.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Talk about totally killing the mood. **** that **** gets annoying.
Sorry you feel that way :(
Old 10-02-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry you feel that way :(
Well, to get back on track D did have a great point ...
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I doubt it...he's always been a ball hog. Who still has big time aspirations of being the greatest WR ever, he wants to be the man...I dont care how friendly he is w/ T.O., I dont think it would work. You're not going to be able to keep T.O., Chad, and Witten happy. I say Witten because, few actually remember how pissed off he was when his statistics regressed from 04-05. He's a great guy but, he certainly wants the ball in his hands as well and Romo would get it to him...Thus, creating less chances for T.O. and Chad. Ocho Cinco would not be happy catching about 60-70 balls a year and that's pretty much what he'd be looking at w/ a TE who will get almost 100 receptions and Owens who will get his 80+. You wanna keep them happy? Say goodbye to the running game because, you would have to pass on every down for them to get their numbers.
This about settles it. Too many egos, too little time.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:14 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Well, to get back on track D did have a great point ...
When talking to me?

Didn't seem like it. He just insulted the Browns (mistakenly thinking I'd be offended. Unluckily for him, Browns fans actually watch the Browns, so they know the Browns suck more than anyone else) and avoided my point.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
When talking to me?

Didn't seem like it. He just insulted the Browns (mistakenly thinking I'd be offended. Unluckily for him, Browns fans actually watch the Browns, so they know the Browns suck more than anyone else) and avoided my point.
We call that an ad hominem.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get this...!

He's even gonna kiss the star at midfield!!! HAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL LOL OMGZZZZ hee hee hee hee hee!

Quote:
Chad Johnson will kiss the Cowboys' star
10:25 AM Wed, Oct 01, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Brian Davis E-mail News tips

We just finished up a conference call with Chad Ocho Cinco -- or Johnson, if you prefer -- from the Bengals. You're not going to believe what all he had to say. This is just a taste. More to come.

Johnson: "I've got so much respect for y'all, if I score Sunday, I've love Dallas so much, I'm going to take my helmet off, get a fine and kiss the star."

Q: The one at midfield?

A: Midfield? That's a long [expletive] jog.

Q: What do you mean 'if?'

A: OK, when I score, I'm going to take my helmet off and kiss the star. Can I do that?

Q: Why not?

A: That's not a sign of disrespect. That's a good thing isn't it?
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...boys-star.html
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:59 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, Chad shouldn't be planning any TD celebrations this year at the rate he's going, especially if Fitzgerald is tossing the rock around, it would be awesome to see it happen though :D Still think he's just talking, don't think he has the balls to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:30 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he does kiss the star I hope the entire Bengals roster rises up as one and slays him.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:50 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I actually hope they get him, would really make the rivalry great, with dallas being a star studded group that'll never win with wade as their HC and the Gmen who are a going on their 4th straight playoff season, with 1 superbowl already, and an incredibly young team that's getting younger and deeper every off season. Plus watching Garrett dream up plays for TO, 85 and Witten would be sick although I think eventually Jason Witten might want out if they can't win a superbowl in the first year or two.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:16 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
People tell me that her name is sara varone
Yes it is... One of the biggest italian bitches... Stupid as a rock but she's hot and that's why she's always on TV.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, that would be hella funny if he kisses the star. How can his teammates put up with him doing crap like that?
Old 10-02-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
I actually hope they get him, would really make the rivalry great, with dallas being a star studded group that'll never win with wade as their HC and the Gmen who are a going on their 4th straight playoff season, with 1 superbowl already, and an incredibly young team that's getting younger and deeper every off season. Plus watching Garrett dream up plays for TO, 85 and Witten would be sick although I think eventually Jason Witten might want out if they can't win a superbowl in the first year or two.
I doubt it... Why would you leave a team that is probably going to make the play offs every year for the next 4-5 years if your biggest desire is winning a superbowl?
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's just wishful thinking from somebody that knows nothing about the team at all.

Anyway I heard the full Chad Johnson interview on ESPN and he trips me out lmfao, said some wild stuff, still I doubt he even scores which is going to suck...For some reason though, I feel like he's trying to talk himself into Dallas in a few years, doing a little too much sucking up and throwing Jerry Jones name out there, if TO was leaving in a few years then yea, but I don't think JJ is even ready to take the risk of bringing Chad here ESPECIALLY since our leadership is average at best and our coaches are way too nice for all these characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kissing the star=Jumping the shark.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
BRILLIANT!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Or nuking the fridge
Old 10-02-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Speaking of infractions...

What is with the mod that never posts, but i occasionaly get the negative rep from? I mean....weird. You know who you are. And I have this, for you.

:/

Good night all.

Osi Umenyiora is a better and more productive DE than Julius Peppers

and Osi is on IR!!!!!
The one with the highest post count on the board?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote