Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Miami to re-unite with Dom Capers is what I am hearing. He on one side, Jason Taylor on the other.
.......he never played for capers so how could he be re-united?

capers was on the jaguars staff when porter got drafted...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
there is zero chance he is a steeler next year. im kinda surprised by this and kinda not surprised. i thought they would let him finish his contract but i guess they like what they see in harrison.

on a side note, i guess the NFL network will have to stop airing the commercial that has him talking about his draft day experience where the cowboys were supposedly going to take him and it was the best choice cause now hes there with the steelers.
Funny I could see in a Cowboys uniform next year...TO and one side porter on the other what a team.
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because Porter was cut doesn't mean squat. Tomlin, Colbert and LeBeau have stated they are staying with the 3-4 and the Prospects they interviewed were being interviewed as 3-4 candidates.

HOWEVER,

I can see Tomlin/Colbert going BPA on DL/LB and just seeing what he has after the draft and designing the defensive alignment then

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Good I hate him as do all Ravens fans!!!!!!!!!
yea cuz he has been slaughtering your qb for the past couple of years. :D

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
you are kidding right?
no he is not kidding. he is a cleveland browns fan. lets leave him alone. let him live in his little world.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
no he is not kidding. he is a cleveland browns fan. lets leave him alone. let him live in his little world.
You know your a fan of a bad team, when you cling onto 1 missed tackle as a messiah or something.

Winslow was bound to do something right eventually I mean, he's had two years rest...

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
you are kidding right?
http://www.dailymotion.com/marcuspow...w-punks-porter

No, I am not.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
You know your a fan of a bad team, when you cling onto 1 missed tackle as a messiah or something.

Winslow was bound to do something right eventually I mean, he's had two years rest...

i know right. anytime joey porters name comes up, this guy pops up and says the exact samething. all 88 of his post are the same thing.

EDIT: 103 post. sorry even better.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post

If you mean 2 years rehab on a messed up leg, ok.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 03-01-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
i know right. anytime joey porters name comes up, this guy pops up and says the exact samething. all 88 of his post are the same thing.

EDIT: 103 post. sorry even better.
Yeah all of my posts go to bashing Porter... MMMHMMM

I just don't like the guy, I see a thread about him, expect me to comment.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I wonder if the Niners go after him also.
Then we would have a pretty solid LB core
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those of you doubting Harrison's ability to takeover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MwpFrIo_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGAXPu0v8x4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Am7QJ0Zoto

Theres another hit that I couldn't find on a Jaguar.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHAT!!!??? NO!!!!! Who's mom am I gonna insult, and who am I gonna give the finger too now when the Steelers come to town......this is a tragedy!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Yeah all of my posts go to bashing Porter... MMMHMMM

I just don't like the guy, I see a thread about him, expect me to comment.
i do. i fully expect you to put your 2 cents in. but next time come up with another play, like the one where we beat yall 41-0 or the one where your quaterback fumbles the ball 4-5 times a game b/c of porter. pick one of those plays. not the same one, it is getting old.

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 03-01-2007 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
sup3rk1ng
Rookie

sup3rk1ng hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfaithful View Post
Then we would have a pretty solid LB core
Porter or Thomas, I'll take either. We'd have a pretty good group with Moore, Thomas/porter and Lawson. We're going to need someone to compete with derek smith incase he doesn't recover well from his eye injury. If we get either, we can focus on d-line with our first pick(carriker/branch?), so these guys can get an easier release to the qb.
sup3rk1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to see a Jamal VS. Joey re-match after this

But I guess it isnt gonna happen.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will happen but Jamal will be playin for someone else and Joey will be playin for someone else! :)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha, but I guess I will miss Joey in a way he got the fans pumped for the game.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

So are they officially a 4-3 team or still a 4-3?
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
So are they officially a 4-3 team or still a 4-3?
as stated earlier the are 3-4 for this year
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea cuz he has been slaughtering your qb for the past couple of years. :D
last years sack totals for joey porter against the ravens: 0
steelers wins last year against the ravens: 0

:D:
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good, now there's competition against Thomas so he won't break the bank as much and maybe the Packers can get Thomas:)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Santos-Stanton47
Veteran

Santos-Stanton47 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

PLEASE GOD! send him to Belichick

i think he has 4 years left at least

that would be amazing

Colvin/prospect and Porter...OH MY!!!
Old 03-01-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
last years sack totals for joey porter against the ravens: 0
steelers wins last year against the ravens: 0

:D:
a down year....:(.....come on now, you can not deny he has been a beast.

Old 03-01-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteeagle View Post
as far away from cleveland as possible please.....i think dallas sounds good lol

Nooo...Dallas has enough overrated players!!!!