Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:54 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The next two are the biggest challenges like I mentioned... I'm not discounting the saints, just saying if we win the next two the harder part of the next 5 games is done.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:59 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seriously doubt Gruden game planned giving Warrick Dunn the rock so much. He was pretty much forced to play Earnest Graham at FB which explains the drastic change in carry ratio.

The Bucs Defense was dominant today. Talib, Brooks, Phillips and Jackson all made some big time plays which is extremely comforting. If the D can remain healthy I think the Buccaneers could be a legitimate dark horse in a pretty cloudy NFC.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:21 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
I seriously doubt Gruden game planned giving Warrick Dunn the rock so much. He was pretty much forced to play Earnest Graham at FB which explains the drastic change in carry ratio.

The Bucs Defense was dominant today. Talib, Brooks, Phillips and Jackson all made some big time plays which is extremely comforting. If the D can remain healthy I think the Buccaneers could be a legitimate dark horse in a pretty cloudy NFC.
You read the article on nfl.com? Just assumed Graham was pushed into the role after watching the game, but after reading that i've got bigtime respect for him.

1 more breakthrough and we've got this test.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:46 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
You read the article on nfl.com? Just assumed Graham was pushed into the role after watching the game, but after reading that i've got bigtime respect for him.

1 more breakthrough and we've got this test.
Nah haven't read the article. Graham did a great job subbing in as our #3 FB.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
The next two are the biggest challenges like I mentioned... I'm not discounting the saints, just saying if we win the next two the harder part of the next 5 games is done.
I misunderstood what you said. My bad.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:56 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post

Basically the entire NFC South is a darkhorse at this point...

But yeah, Panther fans: masters of overreacting

That is what I learned this week. IF you went to a panther board (not here) you would think we were 1-4 and every starter just shattered their kneecaps. Sigh, I think I am at a point that I can't stand Panther fans.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aye, I know to which you are referring. We're either getting the first overall pick or breaking the pats record.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Aye, I know to which you are referring. We're either getting the first overall pick or breaking the pats record.
Yeah, I mean I enjoyed the wins last week, but I also knew that they won't always happen and that the Bucs are hardly the Chiefs. But at the same time I am not wanting to tear the team down after this last game.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Portis has been the best RB this season no doubt. It seems that every time I see the ticker or read the stat line, it's (Portis for 120 and 2 TD's). He catches the ball well, runs well and obviously is great in pass protection, he's just been great. I hate it more than I do love it obviously, but you have to appreciate it.
Portis is probably my favourite RB at pass blocking. Whenever he flattened Kiwanuka against the Giants was amazing. Either him or Jones-Drew
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Because of one good game against the Eagles. Every TE that plays against the Eagles will look good. Go back and check the stats of all the TE that have played the Eagles this year. If Davis puts up that throughout the season he is not a bust.
Nah, I just don't think he's a bust.

He could and probably should be a better player than he is. I think he is with any other team. If they want, they can dump him on the Jets.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

I agree he's not exactly got the supporting cast to be amazing and if Manning was throwing him the ball he'd be better, but he isn't even a top 15 tight end right now imo.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Because of one good game against the Eagles. Every TE that plays against the Eagles will look good. Go back and check the stats of all the TE that have played the Eagles this year. If Davis puts up that throughout the season he is not a bust.
That would require the Niners to continue not being dumb and throw to him.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote