Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 03-29-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a few minutes to spare....this better?

Code:
http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/1592/chopesig2ry8.png

I like this one better than the first.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do too. Amazing job, Pit Bull! Thank you very much!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:55 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice job on the Sig Pitbull

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back...... :)

Old 04-09-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smitty, I got a question for ya

Do you think this is the year that Vandy finally has a winning record, and goes to a bowl game?

Richmond-W
Alabama-?
Ole Miss-W
Eastern Michigan-W
at Auburn -L
Georgia-L
at South Carolina-?
Kent-W
Miami-OH-W
at Florida-L
Kentucky-?
at Tennessee-L
Wake Forest-W

There are 6 games that Vanderbilt SHOULD win and three games that are VERY winnable...even a couple of games i have them losing they could win

I think this is going to be Vanderbilt's all around most athletic team on both sides of the ball. Just having Bennett, Goff are huge and I really like Langford. Nickson has experiance under his belt, I think it all henges on the play of Nickson, IF he doesnt turn the ball over, they have a chance of beating anybody they play

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Bears_Fan
Rookie

Bears_Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

There is a new game and we need someone for the Titans.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=5898
Bears_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans10 View Post
Smitty, I got a question for ya

Do you think this is the year that Vandy finally has a winning record, and goes to a bowl game?

Richmond-W
Alabama-?
Ole Miss-W
Eastern Michigan-W
at Auburn -L
Georgia-L
at South Carolina-?
Kent-W
Miami-OH-W
at Florida-L
Kentucky-?
at Tennessee-L
Wake Forest-W

There are 6 games that Vanderbilt SHOULD win and three games that are VERY winnable...even a couple of games i have them losing they could win

I think this is going to be Vanderbilt's all around most athletic team on both sides of the ball. Just having Bennett, Goff are huge and I really like Langford. Nickson has experiance under his belt, I think it all henges on the play of Nickson, IF he doesnt turn the ball over, they have a chance of beating anybody they play
Vandy's biggest ? mark is Nickson as you stated, if he improve and doesn't make stupid turnovers(AKA Kentucky and Ole Miss game last year), i think we can win up to 8 games, but to answer your question yes i do think we will make a bowl game this year, I feel we can beat Bama, i have my doubts about beating the Gamecocks, but i also feel we can upset Georgia again and also i think we will give the gators one hell of a game and maybe even upset them also. The good thing that vandy has this season is the fact that almost all of the "Key players" are returning and we were very young at CB last year, with the experiance they were able to get last year from playing time will help alot this season.

Old 04-10-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
BiggerFoot

Hey Titans fans, this is just a question about the University of Tennessee or UT. I am a junior in HS and am considering UT for college. What are your opinions on UT campus, campus life, education, and the overall experience if any of you are grads or go to Vol games?
Thanks for the info
Old 04-10-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerFoot View Post
Hey Titans fans, this is just a question about the University of Tennessee or UT. I am a junior in HS and am considering UT for college. What are your opinions on UT campus, campus life, education, and the overall experience if any of you are grads or go to Vol games?
Thanks for the info
Well i went to school their my freshman year, so i can be of some good help.

First year you are required to live in dorms, which depending on who you get stuck with, could be bad or good, unless you know somebody going there. Overall the dorms are small, but so are most colleges. Dorms can be a lot of fun, just dont smoke weed in the rooms it can be done very risky.

Campus life is fantastic, there are always activities going on around campus...plus UT is always a top 10 party school in the nation which is the sh!t. weekends during football season are some of the craziest experiances you will ever have if you like to party. Sports in Knoxville are the almost the best in the nation, with football, basketball(mens and womens) plus the baseball team is good. The best thing about knoxville is definatly game day, you get Shithoused and go to Neyland Stadium with 106,000 fans to watch the best football in the nation, NOTHING beats that trust me.

The education is very good, its the top public college in the state and one of the top 40 in the nation. The business and nursing programs are some of the best in the nation

The overall campus is kind of ugly, it is pretty much a concrete city, built on steep hills

The overall experiance was fantastic. If you go there you will love it.

Just dont party to much and miss class, it will cost you

if you have anymore questions you can pm me

All-hail Bulluck
Old 04-10-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like the Vols are having OL and WR trouble during spring ball. Pretty much knew the WR's were gonna be bad unless the recruits step up. Taylor, Hancock, Briscoe, Rogers, and Shelley could be solid, but I don't know if they can be gamebreakers. Hopefully Kenny O'Neal, Vinson and Gerald Jones or Ahmad Paige can step in a make some noise. O'Neal and Vinson are fast as blazes, Jones has great agility and cutting ability with good speed, and Paige is tall and lanky.

OL just isn't gettin it done. Knew it would be a lil bit of a problem with Sears moving on, leaving a hole at LT. Still not sure who's gonna fill that. I read earlier that Eric Young might...he was our starting RT last year. Chris Scotts an option too. I was really hoping the interior OL would shape up with guys getting older and stronger. McNeil should be fine at center, but our OGs need to get it done.

I'll pick my breakout players this year as:

Arian Foster on offense. He's bigger, stronger and faster now. Up to 225 solid pounds and by all accounts, is more explosive than he's been since he got here at Tennessee. He seems to be very determined to shine.

Xavier Mitchell on defense. Chavis said he's had the best spring that any DE has had around here in a long time, so that's a good sign. He played well last year despite average numbers. I think he can be as good as Parys Haralson was. I almost picked Rico McCoy here. He's a wildman playmaker. Hoping he starts at WLB. When he came in against Vandy last year he was amazing.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
BiggerFoot

haha thanks for the info pitbull it was much appreciated
Old 04-21-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Just got the NFL channel in my room :), also i should have on demand up today, in which you can wathc old titans games, The do a different GOW of the week every week. This week it is the Titans and Ravens 2003 playoff game. SWETTTTTTTTTTT

Old 04-21-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Just got the NFL channel in my room :), also i should have on demand up today, in which you can wathc old titans games, The do a different GOW of the week every week. This week it is the Titans and Ravens 2003 playoff game. SWETTTTTTTTTTT
FUCKKKKKKK THATS MY FAVOURITE GAME OF ALL TIME

GARY ANDERSON IS A GOD
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Time to bring this back, hahaha

Old 05-03-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the second one is amazing
Old 05-17-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Forzy

Haha **** Pacman cracks me up on that second one.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got back from my school trip to New York City. I had a blast, but its good to be back!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I just got back from my school trip to New York City. I had a blast, but its good to be back!
Where did you go in the city? If they let you roam around, its a great city to be in if you never have

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

This was my second trip to NYC. We basically stayed on Manhattan in a hotel on East 39th street...I forget the name...Murray Hills East hotel? Or something like that... We did all the tourist things. Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and saw The Lion King on Broadway. We saw Avril Lavigne(sp?) play live in Times Square for Jimmy Kimmel Live, which was cool. And a bunch of my friends got stuck in an elevator at the ESPN Zone, which I personally found hilarious...they disagreed. We also took a ferry and bus tour, which I fell asleep on my girlfriend's shoulder on (A lot of walking + Waking up very early = Me very tired). We didn't have much freedom to roam around, but aside from that, it was a lot of fun. I'm wanting to go back again.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
This was my second trip to NYC. We basically stayed on Manhattan in a hotel on East 39th street...I forget the name...Murray Hills East hotel? Or something like that... We did all the tourist things. Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and saw The Lion King on Broadway. We saw Avril Lavigne(sp?) play live in Times Square for Jimmy Kimmel Live, which was cool. And a bunch of my friends got stuck in an elevator at the ESPN Zone, which I personally found hilarious...they disagreed. We also took a ferry and bus tour, which I fell asleep on my girlfriend's shoulder on (A lot of walking + Waking up very early = Me very tired). We didn't have much freedom to roam around, but aside from that, it was a lot of fun. I'm wanting to go back again.
If you could go back you should, there is a bunch of little places to go to that have the best things(food, entertainment, shopping) and it aint necesairally mainstream in the city. And yup, u do alot of walking in the city if you do all the tourist things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

i went to new york in 99, beautiful place
Old 05-24-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

dont know if anyone cares, but the Nashville Predators were sold and im really pissed about it because they will probably be leaving town :(

that means i will no longer have a team to root for

All-hail Bulluck
Old 06-25-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Went to my first AFL game last weekend, Kats won 57 to 54 against Grand Rapids, LOL there starting QB was Adrian mcPherson, the same guy that sued the Titans last year for getting ran over by or Mascot.....LOL

Old 06-28-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I never paid much attention to hockey, but I tried to keep track of the Preds the best I could.

McPhearson was a very good QB in the AFL, but entered the draft a few years back. I'm guessing he'd rather be a starter in the AFL then a 3rd string QB in the NFL.

Speaking of other sporting news, the Grizzlies just drafted Mike Conley Jr., Point Guard out of Ohio State. This is a great pick, especially since PG and C may be the most important positions in basketball, but compared to Oden and Durant, it seems like a settlement.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I wanted Brewer, but i dont know the positions of need for the grizz
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote