Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-04-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Coker's gone. I don't know if he failed another drug test, but he did miss his drug counseling/rehab meeting. It may have been a combo of both though.

It looks like Hardesty and Creer will get more carries. I love the way Hardesty runs, and I think Creer can be the big play back that Coker was.

As for the win this past Saturday, it was a good ego booster and stat padder. Arkansas will be a different story though, and frankly, I'm not looking forward to seeing our defense falling over itself while attempting to tackle Darren McFadden and Felix Jones...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

we need to put 9 in the box against arkansas, because frankly casey dick throwing the ball doesnt scare me. anyone know if monk is back and 100%? he dominated us last year.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

i put a mock up in the mock forum. check it out if youre curious.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I can't wait for the college basketball regular season to start. If we don't do extremely well this year it's gonna be a huge disappointment.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memphis and Tennessee both in the Top 10...Gotta love it!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played sluggish, Lofton had an off night, and we got by comfortably in the 2nd half. Need to pick up the intensity, but when we're firing on all cylinders it's gonna be tough for many teams to play 94 feet with us.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Holy crap... We played Defense!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

nice to know we can win without lofton.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Eric Berry is a baller.

Can't believe Mayo got a pick with how stiff he is in pass coverage.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I was actually confused by that too. Not as much by an ILB catching the ball, which in itself is an accomplishment for him. But by the way he ran. His strides seemed very, very small to me...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:28 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Joey Dorsey was a beast late night for Memphis. He had 9 points, 12 rebounds, and 5 blocks. The guy was ballin' on defense.

Also, Derrick Rose is phenomenal. Him, Dorsey, and Chris Douglas-Roberts are playing UConn tomorrow at 8:30 PM EST for the Coaches against Cancer tournament championship. Should be a good game.

The Lady Vols also beat the Lady Sooners. It was the #1 team vs the #8 team, and we scored an impressive win.

I've yet to been able to see the mens Vols team this year... :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

havent the mens vols only played one game?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

2...we played some cupcake division II team the other night. The first game we played against Temple was on FSN South. I watched it while I was at work.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

By the way, Parys Haralson is starting at OLB for the 49ers. I saw him on Monday Night, and he played well. He had a roughing the passer penalty, but other than that he held his own. It was cool to see what had happened to him after graduation from UT.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Haralson was my favorite player on that whole 05 Vols team.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

And yet again this year we can't shoot FT's for ****
Old 11-17-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I ******* hate our offense gameplans. Cutcliffe tries to get so cute with his playcalling and it just pisses me off to no end. Look at Arian Foster's numbers this year. Look at his game by game breakdown. With the exception of 2 games or so, you will notice 1 reason why he doesn't put up big yardage. WE DON'T RUN THE BALL ENOUGH.

vs. Cal - 6.8 YPC and he gets 13 carries
vs. Ark St. - 4.8 YPC and he gets 12 carries
vs. Georgia - 5.8 YPC and he gets 17 carries
vs. Alabama - 7.0 YPC and he gets 13 carries
vs. Arkansas - 6.4 YPC and he gets 13 carries

He's only had 20 or more carries 3 times this year.

Instead we are content with throwing these stupid ass bubble screens to our WRs that NEVER work, 3 yard outs, and little flares to the TEs.

Sorry...I am glad that we won, but this just pisses me off and we continue to do it week after week. I know Foster has his shortcomings, mainly ball security, but he is a workhorse and has the big body to take a pounding, so why the hell do we not pound the rock with him?

I like Cut as a QB coach, but I hate him as a playcaller
Old 11-17-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I remember the '05 season. I loved Haralson then too, as well as the rest of the defense. They played outstanding, but the offense was terrible. Randy Sanders tried to get fancy, and it cost him his job. I don't think Cutcliffe will get fired easily, but he needs to learn from the past.

I'm glad that we won, but it should have been better. Vanderbilt is a good team, and has a great defense. But our team knows that if we win, we go to the SEC Championship. If we lose, there goes the season. I didn't watch the game, but they should have played their hearts out and won handily.

I'm not a huge Foster fan, especially due to him fumbling in crucial situations. But he can play, and finds a way into the endzone. Thankfully, Kentucky is awful against the run. Hopefully Foster and Hardesty and pound it, and Creer can be the big play guy. We should have a productive day, but it depends on if the Volunteer team that played Georgia and Arkansas shows up, or the Vols team that played Alabama, South Carolina, and Vandy shows up.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don't get your hopes up. We will throw the ball 45 times, 50% of those being WR screens or some route approximately 5 yards away from the LOS.

Cutcliffe hasn't shown me that he knows HOW to commit to the run.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:58 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Hey, if we win then I won't be complaining. Heh, if you asked me after the Florida game that we'd have a shot at the SEC Championship with one game left, I would have laughed...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I will be happy as hell too.

This is just something that I can't stand. You see Foster or Hardesty out there getting 5 or 6 yards per pop, then on the very next series, Cutcliffe sends them out in their cute little no huddle with 4 wides and an empty backfield.

Currently our offensive identity is that we are a bunch of pussyfooters.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

What a boring game
Old 11-25-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Well, I didn't watch the 2nd Half cuz I went to the movies, but it appears that I missed a good one. It shouldn't have been that hard, but as I said, at least we won.

Honestly, who would have thought we'd make the SEC Championship at the beginning of the season?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:26 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

SEC Championship tomorrow! I'm not sleeping tonight...unless I get tired at like 5 AM...then I'll probably sleep...but it will be a sleep of excitement!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Thank God we are rid of that chokejob QB for good. That game basically sums up his career. The bigger the game, the shittier the Ainge.