Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my question is, at what point does Albert Haynseworth become undeniable? 10-0? 13-0?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's more of a question of Haynesworth and what he does, his effect, than just the Titans' record I think. Now defensive POTY, at least that focuses on the defensive side of the ball.

For me Drew Brees is the clear-cut frontrunner for MVP, and he has a sizeable lead.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Has a defensive player ever won league MVP?

If it has happened Im guessing it was a linebacker.

For a defensive linemen to get it wow.

Im guessing this is the best chance it could ever happen though.

It depends on the Titans record. They need to win at least 14 games I think for him to get serious consideration.

That and/or someone like Drew Brees should be on a team that has so many losses that it would be embarassing to give it to him. Like if the Saints finish several games under .500 and last place in the division
BBIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBIB View Post

It depends on the Titans record. They need to win at least 14 games I think for him to get serious consideration.

That and/or someone like Drew Brees should be on a team that has so many losses that it would be embarassing to give it to him. Like if the Saints finish several games under .500 and last place in the division
I believe Lawrence Taylor won the MVP at OLB, so yes I am sure more defensive players have won it too.

My choice for MVP is Clinton Portis, he has been so unbelievably good this year. He has like 700 yards and 7 TDs, and counting, I know he definitely leads the league in rushing. Without Portis, the Redskins would be a mediocre team, not on the verge on greatness they are on now.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I believe Lawrence Taylor won the MVP at OLB, so yes I am sure more defensive players have won it too.

My choice for MVP is Clinton Portis, he has been so unbelievably good this year. He has like 700 yards and 7 TDs, and counting, I know he definitely leads the league in rushing. Without Portis, the Redskins would be a mediocre team, not on the verge on greatness they are on now.
Try 944 yards 5.0 ypc.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Try 944 yards 5.0 ypc.
Wow, thats even better than what I thought, I think if he doesn't get inured he is MVP locked. He has easily been the best RB in the league this year, and I think he is the best player as well.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

There has been two Defensive players to receive the MVP. Lawrence Taylor is one of them and then Alan Page who was a Defensive Tackle like Haynesworth.

Then i found this odd. In 1982, Mark Moseley a Placekicker won the MVP. Given that it was the Strike year for the NFL it is still surprising that a placekicker could win the MVP.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sheriff Gonnagetchya!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No offense to Portis, but I think it shows it is a bad year when he is leading it. I'm just not seeing the 'wow' factor I usually see with MVPs.

His production looks like 'wow', but I just don't see it watching him.

IDK.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
No offense to Portis, but I think it shows it is a bad year when he is leading it. I'm just not seeing the 'wow' factor I usually see with MVPs.

IDK.
120+ yards in 5 straight games doesn't 'wow' you?

Through LTs 2006 MVP season, his first 8 games only totaled 765 yards.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

IDK.
I don't know how you can say that when hes on pace to get nearly 1900 yards. Portis doesn't have that wow factor like LT, he is a more of a grind it out runner and he doesn't get into the endzone as much as some would want from an mvp but 944 yards and 7 td's is definitely pretty elite. If you also watch him play you realize he is one of the toughest rb's in the nfl and imo the best blocking rb in the nfl.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

LT finished with 28 rushing TDs though.

Drew Brees has more of a wow factor, he has put up huge numbers and is on pace to break Dan Marino's record for passing yards. He doesn't have any Randy Moss or T.O. or Marvin Harrison. He is doing it with an injury plagued lineup relying on receivers like Devery Henderson and Lance Moore. Before Bush went out he had at least one great threat, but even with Bush out he still put up great stats.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alan Page, DT, Vikings
Lawrence Taylor, LB, Giants

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
I don't know how you can say that when hes on pace to get nearly 1900 yards. Portis doesn't have that wow factor like LT, he is a more of a grind it out runner and he doesn't get into the endzone as much as some would want from an mvp but 944 yards and 7 td's is definitely pretty elite. If you also watch him play you realize he is one of the toughest rb's in the nfl and imo the best blocking rb in the nfl.
LaDainian Tomlinson (2006)
1,815 rushing yards
5.2 yards per carry
28 rushing touchdowns
508 receiving yards
9.1 yards per catch
3 receiving touchdowns
2,323 total offensive yards
31 total touchdowns

Clinton Portis (2008 on pace for)
1,888 rushing yards
5.0 yards per carry
14 rushing touchdowns
154 receiving yards
7.0 yards per catch
0 receiving touchdowns
2,042 total offensive yards
14 total touchdowns

Portis has a slight edge in rushing yards due to him having more carries, but other wise Tomlinson basically smashes him in every catagory. No contest, really.

At this point I would vote for Albert Haynesworth, then Portis. If Brees can get the Saints some wins then he would be up there.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's most impressive is Portis is racking up crazy yards despite every single one of his carries being tough carries.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:01 PM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
What's most impressive is Portis is racking up crazy yards despite every single one of his carries being tough carries.
I don't know how you can say Portis has tough carries, where other MVP candidates like LT, Emmitt Smith and Barry Sanders have had "easy carries".

That being said, Portis is the MVP right now. No, he hasn't had any amazing games. But what has been amazing is the consistenct effort he brings to the Redskins. Brees is a close runnerup. Rivers gets my third vote.

Long way to go though. I always expect running backs to begin to fall off in the second half of a season (although they do prove me wrong).
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

portis is one of the most consistent runners in the league, hes not gonna bust out for too many long runs like lt, and he still has a 5 ypc. I'd like to see a stat for percentage of carries over three yards.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Man Portis is awesome, and I'm a Skins fan but I can't think that he is the best back in football... I still think BWest is the best back in football but as far as production Portis has the nod this year... This race is going to come down to Brees and Portis unless they collapse and Kurt Warner or Phillip Rivers give them a run...
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:02 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If everybody holds up and produces something in the second half that they have in the first:

Joey Porter for DPOY. Head Stopper might get the love due to the record, but Porter has been an absolute beast for the Tuna. He's eyeing the Strahan record. Wonder if Favre will fall down for him if he needs an extra sack?

If Brees is on pace in week 14 to break Marino's record, then I think he'll get MVP, with Portis being tossed the bone of OPOY. If he isn't on pace to break it, maybe it gets reversed, especially if the 'Skins are challenging for the NFC East title prior to the voting.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:58 AM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
If everybody holds up and produces something in the second half that they have in the first:

Joey Porter for DPOY. Head Stopper might get the love due to the record, but Porter has been an absolute beast for the Tuna. He's eyeing the Strahan record. Wonder if Favre will fall down for him if he needs an extra sack?

If Brees is on pace in week 14 to break Marino's record, then I think he'll get MVP, with Portis being tossed the bone of OPOY. If he isn't on pace to break it, maybe it gets reversed, especially if the 'Skins are challenging for the NFC East title prior to the voting.
I think this all depends on which team is winning... Historically the MVP has gone to a person on a team that is playoff bound... If the Saints aren't playoff bound I see those awards flipped in that Portis would get MVP and Brees OPOY...
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

It's gonna be a tough choice for MVP and DPOTY. Not trying to be a homer, but just because I get to watch the Jets play every week, I wanna throw out Kris Jenkins to get some consideration for both. He's been playing like a man possessed and has transformed that defense from one of the worst rush D's in the entire league to one of the best. The addition of Pace has helped, but it's Jenkins' superb play at the NT position that has transformed that team. I can say for certain that he has been the most dominant and valuable player on the jets this year, and that includes favre.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No.

Dpoy is a lock, it's Albert Haynesworth, and it isn't remotely close, and he should really be MVP IMO.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warner - 2431 Passing Yards, 16 TD, 6 INT, 69.9%, 104.2 QB Rat(5-3)
Brees - 2563 Passing Yards, 15 TD, 7 INT, 69.1%, 101.6 QB Rat(4-4)

Warner Wins, all hail the 3X MVP!
Old 11-02-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Kyle Orton love? I mean he was actually a good QB on the Bears. I stress was because the football gods saw he was a Bear and struck him down. If any of you dont know, Im kidding.

MVP- Brees because hes in the midst of breaking a record.
OPOY-Portis- Hes doing a damn good job.
DPOY-Haynesworth- i still dont like him due to the stomping incident (no i wont let it go), but he is playing out of his mind right now. A truly unblockable player.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Warner - 2431 Passing Yards, 16 TD, 6 INT, 69.9%, 104.2 QB Rat(5-3)
Brees - 2563 Passing Yards, 15 TD, 7 INT, 69.1%, 101.6 QB Rat(4-4)

Warner Wins, all hail the 3X MVP!
Has he done it with a patchwork WR corp and a half of a running back?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote