Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I might be a homer, but I would have to think that Matt Ryan is the leading candidate for OROTY honors as of now. He is 15th in the league in yards, 17th in passer rating, and is only behind Cutler, Eli Manning, and Brees in sacks taken by a starting QB (7). And he is one of, if not the biggest, for the Falcons 4-2 record.
I think Matt Ryan will win it hands down.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brett Favre.

Yea, i said it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My vote is still Brees, but sooner or later Rivers is going to force himself into this conversation if he keeps it up.

Homer? Hey, right now there's only one man acting as the main catalyst for the number 1 scoring offense in the league. And putting up fantastic numbers.

\/ \/ \/
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Your not serious are you?
Whats wrong?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whats wrong?
I was thinking the same thing. I didn't see anything wrong with that list except including Michael Turner.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that it could legitimately go to Albert Haynesworth at this point in the season and as long as the Titans defense and team keeps its pace and he keeps eating up opposing offenses.

I know by the end of the year an offensive player will have distanced themselves from the rest, but so far I would have to throw a bone to the big dog, Fat Al.

On offense I'd give it to Brees at this point, but his team isn't exactly standing on top of the league all alone like Haynesworth's.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I didn't see anything wrong with that list except including Michael Turner.
Well he is one of the biggest reasons for the Falcons and Matt Ryan's success and the 4-2 record. Being 2nd in the league rushing isnt a terrible thing either. And plus, he is way below Brees, Fitz, and Portis.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 10-15-2008, 09:09 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I know Turner is up there in rushing but against who?

Detroit - 220 yards
Tampa Bay - 42 yards
Kansas City - 104 yards
Carolina - 56 yards
Green Bay - 121 yards
Chicago - 54 yards
With 3 receptions all year for 11 yards.

He has failed miserably against good defenses. That may be because of the Oline but the numbers are low nonetheless. He may be the MVP of the Falcons but that's not enough to put him into consideration for the NFL MVP.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Being the league rushing leader on a team that nobody expected to even sniff .500 - now firmly planted atop the division isn't enough to put him into consideration for MVP???

That's a pretty foolish statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
More valuable than Brees ? I think not. Let the debate continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, count another vote for Brees/Portis. It could go either way and the voters wouldn't be wrong. Whoever gets closest to their division title/playoffs will win.
Record will matter, which is why I pick Turner right now. If the Falcons continue their winning ways we may see MVP go to Turner and will definitely see OROY go to Ryan.

I'd say deangelo's list was pretty solid. I'd put Portis ahead of Brees, and even though I like Turner above both I know (as someone else mentioned) that the voters suck, therefore it wouldn't happen that way.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
I don't think so. He might deserve it by the end of the year but the voters suck too much.
Agreed.

Right now, I have Haynesworth 1, Drew Brees 2, and then everyone else.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:32 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How could anyone put Turner above Portis? Portis is a superior receiver and pass blocker to Turner. Portis has more yards, same number of TD's. Turner averages 99.5 ypg, Portis averages 107 ypg. They both average 4.7 ypc despite Portis having the most carries in the league and almost running exclusively between the tackles. The #1 thing you have to consider is competition. As the stats show above, Turner has had "Jamal Lewis" type games against awful teams and been held under 60 yards against good run defenses. Portis ran for 145 yards against the #1 run defense in the NFL, and that was in Philly. He also ran for 121 in Dallas.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sort of a down year for RB's to me, but Portis has been the most consistent. Still, I don't see a legit argument as to why any of the backs are more valuable than Brees or Haynesworth.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
^ Being the league rushing leader on a team that nobody expected to even sniff .500 - now firmly planted atop the division isn't enough to put him into consideration for MVP???

That's a pretty foolish statement.

Record will matter, which is why I pick Turner right now. If the Falcons continue their winning ways we may see MVP go to Turner and will definitely see OROY go to Ryan.

I'd say deangelo's list was pretty solid. I'd put Portis ahead of Brees, and even though I like Turner above both I know (as someone else mentioned) that the voters suck, therefore it wouldn't happen that way.
No way, id rather hand the MVP to Matt Ryan on that team than Turner, Dont get me wrong, Turner is a great running back, just not MVP material

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:15 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

I think the league is going to see a lot more down years from RBs. RBCs and passing attacks is where its at.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:32 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
How could anyone put Turner above Portis? Portis is a superior receiver and pass blocker to Turner. Portis has more yards, same number of TD's. Turner averages 99.5 ypg, Portis averages 107 ypg. They both average 4.7 ypc despite Portis having the most carries in the league and almost running exclusively between the tackles. The #1 thing you have to consider is competition. As the stats show above, Turner has had "Jamal Lewis" type games against awful teams and been held under 60 yards against good run defenses. Portis ran for 145 yards against the #1 run defense in the NFL, and that was in Philly. He also ran for 121 in Dallas.
Mostly because Washington was expected to be good while Atlanta was expected to suck. And not just suck, really suck - like 2 or 3 win season suck. Turner's big start made an immediate impact on that team's confidence (imo) and that's part of being MVP.

Honestly, if I were to vote right now I would probably go Portis since he overtook the rushing leader spot and has been more consistent. But I'd be tempted to take the underdog/dark horse pick in Turner, and think it may happen going forward b/c this Falcons team is getting better each week.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:38 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id' just like to point out that every major media outlet picked Washington to finish last in the division and for 7 or 8 wins to be the max ceiling.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:40 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Mostly because Washington was expected to be good while Atlanta was expected to suck. And not just suck, really suck - like 2 or 3 win season suck. Turner's big start made an immediate impact on that team's confidence (imo) and that's part of being MVP.

Honestly, if I were to vote right now I would probably go Portis since he overtook the rushing leader spot and has been more consistent. But I'd be tempted to take the underdog/dark horse pick in Turner, and think it may happen going forward b/c this Falcons team is getting better each week.
Since when was Washington supposed to be good? In the division with dallas and the defending super bowl champs. We hired Zorn as qb coach to be our oc then after SNyder couldn't find anyone else he just gave him the HC job. People were mocking us and honestly I was one of them. Also Campbell's 7th system in 8 years thats always fun and not to mention the death of our best defensive player and one of the best safeties in the game. I don't think anyone expected much from this team. Luckily, Zorn has come in and used our talent to the fullest unlike Gibbs and has the players believeing in his system. Turner is good but is a little inconsistent and hasn't shined against the good run d's. Matt Ryan is the MVP of that team, and should win OROY if he continues.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think the league is going to see a lot more down years from RBs. RBCs and passing attacks is where its at.
What are RBCs? Running Back Combos?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:45 AM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
What are RBCs? Running Back Combos?
Runningback by Commitee

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I figured Washington would be a good team. ;)

Even with the major media outlets picking Washington to be last in the division, there's a difference between being last in the best division at .500 and being last in an ok division with only 2 or 3 wins.

They weren't being picked to win 8 b/c they were expected to suck. The Skins were expected to have too much competition to be any better than 8-8.

Just admit that Turner should be considered. That's all I ask. lol

Old 10-15-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
FloridaSkinzFan
Rookie

FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clinton Portis.

The man is not only just leading the league in rushing yards, he is a beast in pass protection and straight up lays out defensive ends and linebackers
FloridaSkinzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Sort of a down year for RB's to me, but Portis has been the most consistent. Still, I don't see a legit argument as to why any of the backs are more valuable than Brees or Haynesworth.
Down year? How can it be a down year when Frank the Tank is in the league :)
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In any event Brees gets his toughest test so far this weekend when he faces the NFC's number 1 pass defense and number 1 defense overall (3rd in the NFL).

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:50 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
In any event Brees gets his toughest test so far this weekend when he faces the NFC's number 1 pass defense and number 1 defense overall (3rd in the NFL).
If Brees can throw for 300yds and a couple TD's againts Carolina, I think that would separate him from the pack a little bit more.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsMan View Post
If Brees can throw for 300yds and a couple TD's againts Carolina, I think that would separate him from the pack a little bit more.
And he should have Colston back. Im expecting a big day for Reggie Bush as well. Something like 60-70 rush yards and 6-7 rec for about 80 yards and a TD.
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote