Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-17-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not really anything to do with this thread, but here is a link to a really awesome nike commercial featuring LT and Polamalu.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:26 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Not really anything to do with this thread, but here is a link to a really awesome nike commercial featuring LT and Polamalu.
Sick commercial.

Reasons why:

1) David Fincher
2) Morricone's Ecstasy of Gold.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
they already stopped NFL Europe :(
NFL Europa sucked. Every european football league sucks. Except for flag football leagues, they rock. They even made a european U15 flag football championship sponsored by the NFL a couple of years ago and another one is coming in a couple of years.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
NFL Europa sucked. Every european football league sucks. Except for flag football leagues, they rock. They even made a european U15 flag football championship sponsored by the NFL a couple of years ago and another one is coming in a couple of years.
**** u, at least there was some football i was able to see! I saw JT O'Sullivan in action!!!!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they should get rid of the fair catch, its not fair that polamalu cant take cheap shots like he did on aaron lockett without a 15 yard penalty.

Last edited by robert pancake gallery : 10-19-2008 at 03:00 PM.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
they should get rid of the fair catch, its not fair that polamalu cant take cheap shots like he did on aaron lockett without a 15 yard penalty.
Redundant. Yeah Troy had a hit in college, and never a PF in the league in 4 years.

but. That's is great logic.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Goes toward Troy's point. Everytime the league makes a decision its about money.Now, not saying thats a bad thing, because it is a business and thats what businesses are for.

The reason they're cracking down on hits is they don't want star players out. Star players draw better ratings. I'd be willing to bet that last sunday nights game has a lower rating than it would have if Brady was playing.

Now I'm not against the new "rules". Hell I dont even think they're actual rules. Just fines for whoever Goodell wants to fine. But I want consistency in the calls. I've seen Shaun Rodgers absolutley kill Big Ben and Eli after they had thrown the ball. On neither play did he get a flag or as far as I know, a fine. Then we see plays like Suggs getting flagged for barely touching Collins, hell he didn't even knock him off his feet.

The league has the right to make whatever rules they want. Their game. But they also have the responsibility to make sure they are enforced consistently, which they are not doing right now.
On the Big hits video, they should do it like that "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" ...

Showing the cost of the fine at the bottom of the screen.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I saw JT O'Sullivan in action!!!!
I'm sorry you were subjected to that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I'm sorry you were subjected to that.
Better than being subjected to watching Alex Smith play.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote