Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Felix > McFadden

????
I wouldnt go that far but, it really is a lot closer than most believed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think Tennesspeed will be the best RB out of this class. He seems to have a chance of being what Bush was anticipated at being before the draft.

Don't take that as me knocking Bush, because his current role fits him excellently and makes him an incredible player.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Rice is better than both of them

but yea, it's mister not shaved, definately
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Ray Rice is better than both of them

but yea, it's mister not shaved, definately
Get outta here. Colt Brennan is a better RB than Ray Rice.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:40 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's been said several times, Reggie isn't really a good runner but he's good in the role he's used in. I don't like him as a RB, and if that's all you're looking at I think Felix is the better runner but Reggie is the better overall player.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I still think Tennesspeed will be the best RB out of this class. He seems to have a chance of being what Bush was anticipated at being before the draft.
I'll be honest. I like Felix Jones more than Chris Johnson. I did when they were prospects, and nothing yet has changed my stance on that.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

People have no idea what they are talking about when they try to get on here and say that Reggie Bush is overrated or a bad runningback. Like numbers of people have already said, "he's not a very good runner between the tackles" but thats not what he is asked to do.

Payton gives Reggie the sweeps, and the wheels out of the backfield. He puts Reggie in the slot and puts him out in space where Reggie is the best in the NFL at. I dont think anyone can name someone thats better in space than Reggie, other than maybe Hester.

I can bet that every coach in the NFL is very relieved when Reggie gets tackled, because everytime he touches that ball he has that ability to go 80+.....So stop hatin on him, and find someone who is worth hatin on.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I'll be honest. I like Felix Jones more than Chris Johnson. I did when they were prospects, and nothing yet has changed my stance on that.
I did when they were prospects as well, but Tennesspeed Johnson has shown flashes of not only being able to run out of the back field, up the middle as well as catch out of the backfield. He seems extremely dynamic, as is Felix, but Tennesspeed has so much potential that hasn't even been touched and he is already tearing it up.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:57 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
People have no idea what they are talking about when they try to get on here and say that Reggie Bush is overrated or a bad runningback. Like numbers of people have already said, "he's not a very good runner between the tackles" but thats not what he is asked to do.

Payton gives Reggie the sweeps, and the wheels out of the backfield. He puts Reggie in the slot and puts him out in space where Reggie is the best in the NFL at. I dont think anyone can name someone thats better in space than Reggie, other than maybe Hester.

I can bet that every coach in the NFL is very relieved when Reggie gets tackled, because everytime he touches that ball he has that ability to go 80+.....So stop hatin on him, and find someone who is worth hatin on.
yes, because he has gone 80+ how many times? I would love to see those figures...I mean, he doesnt even have a 30 yard run, let alone an 80 yard one...

It bothers me when people say things like this. Obviously Reggie Bush is an incredible offensive weapon. Am I ready to qualify him as a runningback? Nope, not in the slightest. In fact, Id be more inclined to classify him as a WR then a RB. Im not trying to take away from him, because while I am not one of the biggest Bush haters out there, I just need to see more of him not only to justify his draft position, but to prove that he really is more then just a glorified scatback. Im still not sure.

Felix, Im a huge fan of. Pre-draft, I had him pegged as my #3 RB behind Stewart and Mcfadden and I see no reason to change that. I love what I see from him so far, and I have no doubt that he could be a full time starter for a team who needed it. Is he the overall offensive weapon Reggie is? Probably not. But I think that if you put Felix Jones in the saints offense, he would be able to do alot of the things Reggie Bush does. I guess the same can be said vice versa, but I dont see Reggie running between the tackles the way Felix does.

I guess getting back to the original question, I think that the hype and the publicity surrounding Reggie and the way he has added a dimension to that Saints offense will contribute more to him being remembered then the actual stats he will put up. I still think Drew Brees was a much more important aquisition for them then Reggie, and I have been saying that since they got both. When its all said and done, Reggie Bush may have had the better career, but it will be very hard to place him in the RB category, whereas it wont be hard to put Felix there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:59 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

++, great post A Perfect Score.

You summed it up better than anyone yet.

You're echoing what I said earlier, can you compare a RB to a WR?

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-19-2008 at 05:05 AM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no between the tackles in New Orleans. You either plow into a pile of defenders or you bounce it outside, that is your choice.

It's not Reggie's fault that he doesn't get to play behind the massive Dallas line that can actually open up running lanes like Jones does. Seriously, last Dallas game I watched, Felix took a toss, ran past one guy, and ran untouched from like 20 yards out. Reggie has never had a running play in his career where he has only had to run past one guy and run cleanly into the endzone.

Whatever though, it makes Bucs and Falcons fans feel better to try and dog Reggie, but he's still leading in touchdowns, is a legit MVP candidate, he's as game planned against as anyone in the NFL, and there is a reason he gets so much attention every time he touches the ball.

He's a 3.6 ypc guy behind terrible run blocking and play calling in the run game, but there's no way he'll ever be able to be a quality runner. Yeah, OK, keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Felix Jones has been a bigger gamebreaker than bush. He has put up more exposive plays than Bush.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
Felix Jones has been a bigger gamebreaker than bush. He has put up more exposive plays than Bush.
Id love to see what Reggie Bush would do in our offense.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
He's a 3.6 ypc guy behind terrible run blocking and play calling in the run game, but there's no way he'll ever be able to be a quality runner. Yeah, OK, keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
He's averaging 3.1 yards per carry. Pierre Thomas is averaging 3.6. Perhaps you confused them? It's understandable, they run behind the same line. So does Deuce McAllister, but he's easy to tell apart, he averages 3.9 yards per carry.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireKai View Post
He's averaging 3.1 yards per carry. Pierre Thomas is averaging 3.6. Perhaps you confused them? It's understandable, they run behind the same line. So does Deuce McAllister, but he's easy to tell apart, he averages 3.9 yards per carry.
I was talking about his career average.

Pierre Thomas has 2 games out of 5 where he actually was over 2.5 ypc, and he hasn't seen anything but cleanup duty last week, where he had one 13 yarder.

He has 26 carries on the year.... I'm sure you knew all that though, because you aren't just a stat watcher.

Yeah, Deuce is a good point, because he looks absolutely terrific yet he's averaging 3.9 yards per carry.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
I was talking about his career average.

Pierre Thomas has 2 games out of 5 where he actually was over 2.5 ypc, and he hasn't seen anything but cleanup duty last week, where he had one 13 yarder.

He has 26 carries on the year.... I'm sure you knew all that though, because you aren't just a stat watcher.

Yeah, Deuce is a good point, because he looks absolutely terrific yet he's averaging 3.9 yards per carry.
But here's the thing, Reggie Bush has consistently been among the worst on the team in terms of ypc. Of the three top running backs this season, Bush is last with 3.1 ypc, below the team average of 3.3 ypc.

Among the top 3 running backs in 2007, he was again last, with 3.7 ypc.

His rookie season, there were only 2 backs with more than 20 carries, and Reggie was the worse of those two, averaging 3.6 ypc to Deuce's 4.3.

Anyone who objectively watches Bush play, even dating back to USC, know's that he just doesn't know how to play running back. He just doesn't know when to hit the hole. To blame it on the O-line is assinine, because every season, there have been running backs playing behind that same line, who find significantly more success than Bush does. Bush is a dynamic punt returner, that is true, but his contributions in the conventional offense are mediocre at best.

I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
Old 10-19-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

He's clearly worse than he was as a rookie then HE HAS LESS YPC, THAT MEANS HE HAS TO BE A WORSE RUNNER.

This is a joke, watch a Saints game, like todays, when any holes open up, he looks good... like today.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's clearly worse than he was as a rookie then HE HAS LESS YPC, THAT MEANS HE HAS TO BE A WORSE RUNNER.

This is a joke, watch a Saints game, like todays, when any holes open up, he looks good... like today.
He was very good as a rookie but no way he's as good as he is right now. I just wish ppl realized the line has a lot to do with his poor ypc.

In a better situation he would ideally be averaging a little over 4 ypc at this point in his career. The run blocking really hasn't been any good since his rookie year when he averaged 3.6 ypc and under the same line today he would be over 4 no question. Just watch the games if you don't know what I mean.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:47 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

Quote:
I never said that. My comments were more in the line of, He has substandard production behind the same line as which other running backs attain merely mediocre production, ergo, he is a worse runner than the other running backs.

Old 10-19-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Like I said over and over, 2006, his rookie year was the only season we had even decent blocking, Reggie's YPC is so low because he was absolutely garbage running the football to start his career, he was at like 2.6 yards per carry through 8 games I believe, and around the Pittsburgh game when he got his first score, he seemed to understand what he needed to do, and he rushed for 4.8 yards per carry over his last 8 games.

He's shown us when the protection is decent he can get it done now, and it's time that we start upgrading the line today. We also need to run to the left side more behind Brown and Nicks. We average about double the YPC behind those two as opposed to the right side, yet we run right more.

edit: I was being sarcastic 619.

Dragon, I think it's not that simple though, I think Reggie does need a better line than Deuce needs for instance, but I think with an above average line, like we had in 06, Deuce would be around 4-4.2 and Reggie would be around 4.5-4.8. But behind a bad line, Deuce can grind out a few more tough yards.

I think today was a pretty good example, the line did a good job today overall in the run game, and they were about even with Reggie busting a big run because he had a crease, and he made some guys miss in the open field.

Deuce looks great right now though, I'm worried about overworking him still, but damn does he look quick. Our backfield would be dominant behind a better line. Deuce, Bush, Stecker and Thomas, with Mike Karney as the lead blocker. Ouch.

Gimme some Andre Smith please, Jamaal Brown can move over to the right side, or Smith can.... either way, Stinchcomb's man blows up plays in the backfield, or on backside pursuit entirely too much, and it's maddening.

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 10-19-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
There is no between the tackles in New Orleans. You either plow into a pile of defenders or you bounce it outside, that is your choice.

It's not Reggie's fault that he doesn't get to play behind the massive Dallas line that can actually open up running lanes like Jones does. Seriously, last Dallas game I watched, Felix took a toss, ran past one guy, and ran untouched from like 20 yards out. Reggie has never had a running play in his career where he has only had to run past one guy and run cleanly into the endzone.

Whatever though, it makes Bucs and Falcons fans feel better to try and dog Reggie, but he's still leading in touchdowns, is a legit MVP candidate, he's as game planned against as anyone in the NFL, and there is a reason he gets so much attention every time he touches the ball.

You're 3-4, we don't have to feel better about anything.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
You're 3-4, we don't have to feel better about anything.
LOL, yet you always appear in every Reggie Bush thread to trash him.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah after winning 30-7 and shutting breesus down its hard to need to feel better by trashing your BR.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
LOL, yet you always appear in every Reggie Bush thread to trash him.
Can't let the moron homers spew their ******** without saying something.