Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Anyone listenin to sirius radio hear this?

Quote:
Sirius Satalite Radio reported on there 2 mintute drill that Dockery will most likely be making his only visit to a nfl team this offseason when he plans to sign with Buffalo later tonight.
Please... Please... PLEASE.
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

Bills fan, what would the OL look like? Is Peters staying at LT? Would Dockery move to RT or play G?
Old 03-02-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have heard that the Bills are bringing in Dockery.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The o-line would be as of now LT Peters, LG Dockery, C Fowler, RG Preston, RT Pennington but we also have brought in Langston Walker as well today i'm assuming to play RT if he signs here but may be a RG for us...Glad to see Marv goin after our weaknesses...I plan on more linemen comin in tomorrow as well as some LBs
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Left Side would be outrageously good.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

I know that Preston & Pennington finished the season, but are they quality starters? I know they are young & can improve, but both were considered fairly raw. If Walker is signed, will Pennington kick inside? I would think Pennington has the higher ceiling compared to Duke.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Peters is a future star in this league, at Left Tackle.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Jason Peters is a future star in this league, at Left Tackle.
I can't believe so many teams missed on him. He is one of the biggest/best sleepers in the last few draft.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtScout View Post
I know that Preston & Pennington finished the season, but are they quality starters? I know they are young & can improve, but both were considered fairly raw. If Walker is signed, will Pennington kick inside? I would think Pennington has the higher ceiling compared to Duke.

I think they are going to give Preston one more year to prove himself. Marv said something like Preston has to make a big leap this year ...so i assume he will get one more year. I assume if we sign Walker he would play RT and replace Pennington for now and Preston would still start at RG. I dont expect this to be the only day of O-lineman comin in though so we'll have to wait to see who else they bring in for a visit. As far as quality starters I would say both are average starters with Pennington having the chance to be a real solid player at RT for years but I think Marv is tired of waiting and wants to at least get us in the playoffs. Pennington does have a higher ceiling but as of right now Preston is more seasoned.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
That Left Side would be outrageously good.
I agree.

This would be huge for Buffalo.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

drmoyer421 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hear it on Sirius NFL radios two-min drill.. AND i did not post that anywhere else. I did not hear the part about signing..

But they did say they were VERY close to finishing up a deal.

Suposedly from Chris Brown on BB.com, Jauron and Walker RT from Oakland are going out to dinner together tonight... im sure Dockery will join them.

Peters and Dockery at the left side..
Fowler in the middle..
and have Whittle or move Brad Butler inside RG with Walker at the RT

Thats a YOUNG promising Oline!
drmoyer421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John clayton said it was finalized, as well as steinbach to cleveland

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote