Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-02-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Kawika Mitchell

Anyone else get the feeling he is gone?I believe he will be a Lion within a few days
Old 03-02-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
USAF Chief

He is unrestricted, right?

That sucks that we aren't going to get crap for him. Wish we could resign him and then trade him :)

Later.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He could be a Saint or a Lion they both are high on him.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares if he goes? He's extremely overrated and does not fit our system. Someone is going to overpay for him b/c of the weak MLB market

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

overrated? The guy has averaged over a 100 tackles a year...if that's overrated, then what's Brian Urlacher to you dude?
Old 03-03-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But I agree that he doesn't fit our cover two system.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:28 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind bringing Kawika back but he isn't worth top dollar. He really is out of place in the cover 2.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rumor is the Saints and Kawika are in contract talks which would pretty much leave Donnie to us more then likely
Old 03-03-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Who cares if he goes? He's extremely overrated and does not fit our system. Someone is going to overpay for him b/c of the weak MLB market
He ranked 36th in tackles in this year. Besides, he's not a playmaker, he is just an average MLB, but someone will overpay him.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
rumor is the Saints and Kawika are in contract talks which would pretty much leave Donnie to us more then likely
I should change my name to no more FA Band Aids. I love Donnie Edwards, but the guy is old and will only play for like two more seasons, why overpay for that production? I'd almost have Napoleon Harris than Donnie Edwards just on the basis of age.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really high on Mitchell. If you guys don't resign him I'd love for him to play for N.O.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:29 AM    (permalink
USAF Chief

Take him, everyone here seems to hate him because he doesn't fit the system but I'll be the first to tell you he's a decent linebacker in a system that is about hitting people in the mouth.

He makes tackles, period.

This will be the second LB you got from us (Fujita was the first) ... Fajita looked good in the first playoff game, is he working out down there? I still think he was good depth that we never should have gotten rid of but what do I know, Im just a guy.

Later.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

I never said I hated Kawika Mitchell. But, if the guy doesn't fit our system, why would you want a player there? Our system is not about hitting people in the mouth? You do know our Defensive Coordinator is Gunther Cunningham right?
Old 03-04-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
USAF Chief

But our head coach is Herm which means Gunther's blitz heavy schemes are few and far between and the cover 2 and zone schemes are prevalent.

Our DC could be Santa Claus for all I care. A player is only "good" if he fits the system your trying to play.

What was that quote "Find a system to fit the players, not the players to fit a system" or something like that.

I cannot remember.

Later.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Well yeah, you don't put an elephant in a race with a cheetah. Same structure here. If the guy can't play in a cover 2 very well, he shouldn't be there. I am sure Kawika Mitchell will be a stud for New Orleans. And that's aswesome that he's going to a team with some promise, (hopefully not like the Lions)
Old 03-04-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF Chief View Post
Take him, everyone here seems to hate him because he doesn't fit the system but I'll be the first to tell you he's a decent linebacker in a system that is about hitting people in the mouth.

He makes tackles, period.

This will be the second LB you got from us (Fujita was the first) ... Fajita looked good in the first playoff game, is he working out down there? I still think he was good depth that we never should have gotten rid of but what do I know, Im just a guy.

Later.
Fujita has worked out very well for us. I'm glad we picked him up, but I don't think he's the answer at SLB, I don't know why but I don't think he is.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-04-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Where'd you hear that from?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-21-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did KM screw his self or what wanted crazy money from us when we said no he thought he would get it in FA turns out he was wrong I wonder what will come of him now? I know some team will pick him up but I bet he ends up getting less then what we offered what do you think?
Old 03-21-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, he'll probably have to take less. I'm not sure which teams are still looking for linebackers but they will probably want wait till after the draft to sign Mitchell.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants brought in Mitchell for a visit today.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
The Giants brought in Mitchell for a visit today.

I also heard the Giants are trying to work out a deal for Al Wilson and if that takes place Kawika might end up in Denver. I agree he isn't the best fit for our system and I'm ok with him leaving, but I do think he is a good football player and I don't want to see him in the division.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPhilb View Post
I also heard the Giants are trying to work out a deal for Al Wilson and if that takes place Kawika might end up in Denver. I agree he isn't the best fit for our system and I'm ok with him leaving, but I do think he is a good football player and I don't want to see him in the division.
I think Al Wilson failed the Giants physical.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
I think Al Wilson failed the Giants physical.
Yeah but who knows. He passed the Broncos physical. Some just say it is posturing by the Giants to lower Wilson's value. Either way Kawika is visiting today. Either as a backup plan or more posturing to lower Wilson's value.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Ira

I'm a Giants fan and, as you can imagine, I'm very interested in learning more about what Mitchell brings to a team. I'm particularly curious about his ability in coverage (a Giants weakness) and his ability to stop the run.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sry this is random....but I always draft him on franchise for my MLB in Madden and he ends up with like over 170 tackles!!!! HE PONES!

Not sure how good he is in real life though

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote