Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-11-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I agree, players shouldn't verbally commit to a school and then change their mind before signing day. It goes both ways.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Yeah I wasn't a big believer in Tubby until I read his quotes in The Star. Sounds like he's really dedicated even in his year off.
While I may not have always liked him, I have always respected him. Every time he has played LSU he has given them one hell of a game. I have mad respect for him and think he'd be a damn good coach wherever he went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I don't know if that is sarcasm or not.
It's not. I gave you rep, actually.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
While I may not have always liked him, I have always respected him. Every time he has played LSU he has given them one hell of a game. I have mad respect for him and think he'd be a damn good coach wherever he went.

It's not. I gave you rep, actually.
Oh, well then thanks. I used to like Kelly. Thought he was doing a real good thing at Cincy untill this stunt. Now I think he is a douche. He joins the hate list with Petrino.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:01 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

dont get me started on petrino. The Big East curse continues. Petrino wins the big east leaves. Rich rod wins the big east, and then leaves, and now Kelly wins the big east and leaves. My question is who is next.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:07 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
dont get me started on petrino. The Big East curse continues. Petrino wins the big east leaves. Rich rod wins the big east, and then leaves, and now Kelly wins the big east and leaves. My question is who is next.
I think all that shows is that the Big East is a feeding ground of new, hot coaches. Basically, that the Big East is the minor leagues of the BCS conferences.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-11-2009, 03:10 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

lol, probably does but i still can not help it that my team is in that conference.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:24 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tuberville interested in KU job

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/1623907.html

YES PLEASE!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
Charlie Strong wins the Big East... and leaves.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least Schiano didn't leave when he had the opportunities too.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

footballcoachscoop.com(not sure how reliable they are) is saying Lew Perkins and Jim Harbaugh and negotiating a contract worth about 2.8-3 mill/year for him to be KU's next HC.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where does Kansas get 3 million to spend on their football program? I realize there has been more recent interest in the team, but this has been an afterthought program for decades, I'm surprised they are willing to put that much into it now.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I misspoke.it's 2.6-2.8 mill/yr.and there is alot of smoke about Harbaugh to KU right now
Old 12-11-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
At least Schiano didn't leave when he had the opportunities too.
Just wait till he wins the big east, and he will be gone. trust me, if Penn state called he would be gone in a second.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
footballcoachscoop.com(not sure how reliable they are) is saying Lew Perkins and Jim Harbaugh and negotiating a contract worth about 2.8-3 mill/year for him to be KU's next HC.
The Shiver (A pretty legit KU rumor mill in the vein of Rivals) is reporting it as well. Sounds pretty legit...

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida hires Central Michigan WR Coach Zach Azzanni, I'm excited. A lot of the players like him too.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

610 sports in KC is reporting Harbaugh is flying into Lawerance after the Heisman to sign a contract
Old 12-11-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I would rather stay at Stanford than Kansas.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

From a football perspective I would too. Yes, Stanford has higher academic standards, but it's also got a lot to sell. Kansas is a good school, but it's in Kansas, and it doesn't have a strong football program. Maybe his wife was influential in the decision, who knows. I'm surprised by the move on a lot of levels.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

That's assuming it's legit though. I still think he turns it down in the end.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
From a football perspective I would too. Yes, Stanford has higher academic standards, but it's also got a lot to sell. Kansas is a good school, but it's in Kansas, and it doesn't have a strong football program. Maybe his wife was influential in the decision, who knows. I'm surprised by the move on a lot of levels.
As would I. I'm very surprised in hearing that Harbaugh is interested in KU of all places.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-11-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbaugh may just be trying to get a new contract at Stanford... he seems to be talking to everyone
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Local radio station in KC is reporting that KU has offered Harbaugh 2.9 million. Stanford has countered with 2.1 million.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

not sure if this is true but

http://sportsradiokc.com/breakingnew...gh_121109.html
Old 12-11-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU hires Mark Stoops as defensive coordinator.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.kansascity.com/116/story/...k=omni_popular

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote