Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 03-02-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Kiss Faneca Good bye(Next Year.. Terrible)

With the pay of Steinbach and Dockery.. they're not on Faneca's level, given they're younger.

But we're not going to pay Faneca 40+ Million.

Enjoy his last year.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 03-02-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no knock on you but can you please change the name of the thread to like kiss faneca good bye next year you scared the **** out of me.

and i sure hope he doesn't leave granted they aren't near on his level, i hope he takes the high level and plays to play and not for money. i can dream right??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless he get a deal this offseason he is as good as gone. Same to Marvel.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank you sir.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Unless he get a deal this offseason he is as good as gone. Same to Marvel.
The price of FA's is ridiculous.

I think we'll have a lot of cap room next year.. even after signing Troy and Ben because likely our more expensive vets are going to likely leave.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FA price is crazy, Nate Clements 6 year 80 million are u kidding me the Champ only got 6 years 64 million, Nate is squeezing pennies out of SF i mean come on at least get like 7 years out of him or for 6 year 65 million or 60 hell 70 even 10 million extra that is nuts, not to mention what he must have gotten for signing bouns
Old 03-03-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we gonna get 2 or 3 linemen this draft i bet now
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
FA price is crazy, Nate Clements 6 year 80 million are u kidding me the Champ only got 6 years 64 million, Nate is squeezing pennies out of SF i mean come on at least get like 7 years out of him or for 6 year 65 million or 60 hell 70 even 10 million extra that is nuts, not to mention what he must have gotten for signing bouns
Its 8 years 80 million.

And I really hope we get a deal done with Faneca this offseason. I think it'll be cheaper to sign him now than it would when he can actually hit the market.

We don't have the depth to replace Faneca and Smith right now. We're gonna have to draft OL heavy the next couple of years. At the same time try to rebuild a front 7.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully he realizes he's getting older and wont be able to get the big time money anymore and maybe he will want to retire as a steeler. I'm just wishing, but a lot of players want to stay with the team that drafted them and would prefer that over an extra million or two over a couple years. I hope something gets worked out over the offseason to keep him in the black and gold.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Its 8 years 80 million.

And I really hope we get a deal done with Faneca this offseason. I think it'll be cheaper to sign him now than it would when he can actually hit the market.

We don't have the depth to replace Faneca and Smith right now. We're gonna have to draft OL heavy the next couple of years. At the same time try to rebuild a front 7.
I wouldn't expect them to re-sign him first. You have Troy, Ben and quite a handful of other players. I wouldn't be surprised if they let him walk. It's not going to be any cheaper next year when the Cap influx hits again and teams have big money to spend.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with this in mind...

stiller i think you need a new mock with us picking up another linemen..

im really starting to worry about our line for next year and 08 now
Old 03-05-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
with this in mind...

stiller i think you need a new mock with us picking up another linemen..

im really starting to worry about our line for next year and 08 now
Wow, I'm glad you mentioned that, sorry for my minor sabbatical. (I setup my draft site and new forums (Not necesarily new, have been going since 2006, but moved servers and blah blah blah).

I have one.. and I think if you guys really think about it.. it's awesome.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Wow, I'm glad you mentioned that, sorry for my minor sabbatical. (I setup my draft site and new forums (Not necesarily new, have been going since 2006, but moved servers and blah blah blah).

I have one.. and I think if you guys really think about it.. it's awesome.
lets see it!
Old 03-05-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u know what i think our draft this year may turn into the eagles draft of last year, where it mostly D and O line players, and some late round wr/ST guys and a De the become a LB

On the eagles i think Dirk Johnson is available as a punter, i think they are signing some guy named Rocca
Old 03-06-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
u know what i think our draft this year may turn into the eagles draft of last year, where it mostly D and O line players, and some late round wr/ST guys and a De the become a LB

On the eagles i think Dirk Johnson is available as a punter, i think they are signing some guy named Rocca
It's going to be hard this yera and next judging the way we draft. With Colbert, we could draft the same, but with Tomlin/newstaff, could very well draft differently.

Old 03-08-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
With the pay of Steinbach and Dockery.. they're not on Faneca's level, given they're younger.

But we're not going to pay Faneca 40+ Million.

Enjoy his last year.

I really think you right, plus Faneca is pissed that Tomlin and not Grimm or Wisenhunt got the job.

I could see him in Arizona after this year.

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it just me or has faneca been bitchin and complainin a lot lately

i mean damn nuttin is makin him happy ne more

maybe he havin family problems idk

he just needs to shut up
play good and he might get his raise