Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-01-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fire Childress, Promote Frazier, Make the Playoffs: A Minnesota Dream

Chilly lost the locker room, Frazier has been a head-coaching candidate in the past.

If they do this tomorrow, I believe the Vikings can go on a run and grab a wildcard spot in the NFC.

Tell me why it wouldn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because it wont happen. This whole Moss thing shows how poorly run this team is, even the front office. This would be the best thing for Minny fans, all of them want it for a reason. Chilly is an awful, awful coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, this season is just destined for 7-9.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minnesota is moving to LA soon, remember?

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think you'd make the playoffs this year, but with how wide open the NFC is I guess anything could happen.

It would be a great move for the future of that franchise though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Childress does get fired during the season I don't think it will happen until week 16 or 17. Zygi Wilf will give him the opportunity to turn this thing around before canning him.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 of their next 9 games are at home, with only three "good" teams, in GB, Philly and the Giants. If they get a coach in there that can get the rest of the team to buy in, this team could go on a tear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think Childress is an idiot. I do, but the Vikings aren't 2-5 because he's an abysmal coach.

They're 2-5 because their front 4 can't rush anyone. They're 2-5 because they based their offense around a 41 year old gunslinger diva. They're 2-5 because their secondary isn't that good and their linebackers are having trouble making plays in the running game.

Childress is a bad coach, but the players just are not making plays.

edit: Unless Childress is caught having intercourse with a prostitute, killing a dog, or something else that might get him released from his contract without penalty, I seriously doubt the Vikings are going to can him in season. Sorry Vikings fans.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Childress isn't the only moron in Minnesota and simply firing him won't fix the problems for the Vikings. It all starts with the ownership and their lack of patience for a Lombardi.

They tried to buy and trade for a championship. Sucks for them it didn't work. Giving up a lot for Jared Allen, making it rain on Lord Faaaahve and throwing another draft pick in the trash for a Moss rental will put this team in a huge hole in the near future.

Last edited by TonyGfortheTD : 11-02-2010 at 01:19 AM.
TonyGfortheTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

The Vikings aren't going anywhere. They're window to win a Super Bowl is finished. Jackson will start for them next year (Favre isn't playing for the Vikings next year whether or not he's coming back), and they will be a mediocre team.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:56 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see a number of problems in Minnesota. A lot can be attributed to the very distinct possibility that the players don't want to play hard for Childress. But if Frazier is to be the answer surely the defensive players would play hard for him. I actually really like the Vikings LB corp but they cant be as effective because of their front four. Ray Edwards is playing the best of the bunch which is quite frankly ridiculous. Maybe Pat Williams is now too old because he's not playing like one of the best NTs of the last ten years. But what's the excuse for Jared Allen and Kevin Williams? Allen has absolutely dominated everyone for the last 5 years and has done nothing at all this year. Kevin Williams is very possibly a Hall of Fame DT but he has also done very little. This is exposing the weakness of the defense, the secondary. Outside of Winfield, who in that defensive backfield would start for most teams? That is the main problem for this team IMO. Most could have forseen the offense struggling because of Favre's antics, Rice's injury and Childress' play calling. But the defense is talented enough to win games by itself. BenJarvus Green-Ellis had over 100 yards rushing against the Vikings. Are you kidding me? I don't think there is any quick fix in Minnesota. The defense is playing like crap, Favre is a liability, the coaching staff is a joke and the offensive line is doing nothing.

Against the Patriots I can think of numerous occassions where the last point absolutely killed the team. In the first quarter, AD ran wild. 13 carries for 60 some yards. The Patriots went into the game determined to limit Randy Moss and this opened the running game up and allowed Harvin to get a lot of favourable matchups. However when it got close to the goal line or was in short yardage it was obvious Peterson was getting the ball. After being 7-7 in 3rd and 1 or less for the season, the Patriots stopped the Vikings on three occassions and it is still debatable whether the TD was actually in. The best and possibly the strongest RB in football behind a monster offensive line couldn't pick up one yard? Come on!! On the 4th and goal play at the end of the first half the Vikings decided to run behind RT Phil Loadholt who only needed to hold the point and AD would have gotten in. What happened??? Ron Brace, yes Ron Brace, pushed Loadholt two yards into the backfield and Loadholt was the player who stopped Peterson's momentum allowing him to be gang tackled.
How about soon to be Hall of Fame guard Steve Hutchinson getting absolutely roasted by second year 7th round pick Myron Pryor to hit Favre and knock him out of the game. I don't care how bad the coaching or the play calling is, if Adrian Peterson cant get one yard or Steve Hutchinson can get dominated on any single play like that then the offense will not have any success.

I dont see a quick fix here. The front office is bad, the coaching is terrible, the offensive line is bad and old, the QB situation is a joke, the defensive line is not playing well and the secondary is just not good enough outside of Winfield.

Luckily though they have some elite young players to build around when a new coaching staff comes in. The defense will play better, AD is awesome, Rice and Harvin are a great WR combination. But there needs to be fundamental change from the top down.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah this will not work because assuming you need a 9-7 record to make the playoffs which is fair you have to go 7-2 for the rest of the season and someone has to run that offense is the current OC competent enough? Is it time to blow up the team and the front office? I think so I hope it doesn't happen but it would be the best for the Vikings. The drafting of the Vikings has been poor the past few years outside of AP and Harvin, maybe Loadholt.
Time yo blowup and rebuild

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Yeah this will not work because assuming you need a 9-7 record to make the playoffs which is fair you have to go 7-2 for the rest of the season and someone has to run that offense is the current OC competent enough? Is it time to blow up the team and the front office? I think so I hope it doesn't happen but it would be the best for the Vikings. The drafting of the Vikings has been poor the past few years outside of AP and Harvin, maybe Loadholt.
Time yo blowup and rebuild
Sidney Rice, RayEdwards, Chad Greenway, Cedric Griffen, and Brian Robison aren't bad. There are many things Childress sucks at, drafting isn't really one of them
Old 11-02-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Sidney Rice, RayEdwards, Chad Greenway, Cedric Griffen, and Brian Robison aren't bad. There are many things Childress sucks at, drafting isn't really one of them
It's close to the only thing he does right.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think childress would be a good GM. But he can't coach.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:39 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not even reading the thread. I read the title and i completely agree

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't he just sign a contract for several years and double digit millions of dollars? He's not going to be fired and paid all that money to not do anything with the team.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They need a QB to make the playoffs, don't they?
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Didn't he just sign a contract for several years and double digit millions of dollars? He's not going to be fired and paid all that money to not do anything with the team.
I don't know about that. If they're convinced now that he's a **** up- why not drop him and promote Frazier and see what he can do?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

I don't see what the big deal with Frazier is. He has never shown why he should be a head coach since he has joined the Vikings in my opinion. He runs a very vanilla defense and he inherited a boatload of talent. He doesn't strike me as a fiery leader or someone who can motivate a team. I hardly ever see him coaching anybody up on the sideline or talking to players when they come off the field. He may be great in meetings and other things behind closed doors, but form what I've seen he is just another guy. I think he gets a lot of hype because he is a Dungy disciple and he talked him up a lot.

He has also interviewed for quite a few jobs, and as far as I know has never been formally offered one of them. We saw that a lot with Singletary and look how that is turning out. It just raises another flag in my opinion.

Last edited by FuzzyGopher : 11-04-2010 at 04:15 PM.
FuzzyGopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings FO are doing a plot not dissimilar to the plot of Major League but instead of screwing the player quality (knowing how long it takes to construct a good team in the NFL) they do not fire chilly

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stayed away from the Minnesota/Arizona game this week strictly bc I have no idea whether the team will lose on purpose so Chilly can get fired or not.

I have no idea which Minnesota team shows up this Sunday.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

I don't see much of a point in firing him now, there is still chance to make they playoffs, albeit a small one. Dumping him now basically tells the team and fans that it's time to start over and this season is a lost cause. At this point I think he is coaching for his job, there is a ton of pressure from the media and the fans to get him out of there and that can't be ignored by ownership.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
I don't see what the big deal with Frazier is. He has never shown why he should be a head coach since he has joined the Vikings in my opinion. He runs a very vanilla defense and he inherited a boatload of talent. He doesn't strike me as a fiery leader or someone who can motivate a team. I hardly ever see him coaching anybody up on the sideline or talking to players when they come off the field. He may be great in meetings and other things behind closed doors, but form what I've seen he is just another guy. I think he gets a lot of hype because he is a Dungy disciple and he talked him up a lot.

He has also interviewed for quite a few jobs, and as far as I know has never been formally offered one of them. We saw that a lot with Singletary and look how that is turning out. It just raises another flag in my opinion.
Welcome to the life of being a "token" interviewee. Minorities on this forum know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, Frazier has done nothing but have one of the best defenses in the league for years.

Even now, with no secondary and an underperforming dline, his defense has done great. He's done a wonderful job with his units, and absolutely deserves a shot.

Chan ******* Gailey got a job before Frazier. That's a joke.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Childress isn't the greatest coach in the world, but this team has made several mistakes this season at the worst times. Childress can't tell the offensive or defensive lines (which have been our worst aspects this season) to play better or not suck.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote