Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who are the best up and coming coaches?

I know Pittsburgh is going to need an OL coach and Offensive Coordinator (Check that: Should find one)..

But who are the best prospects for OC and DC in the league right now? Or Who looks like they could make that Step up from College?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:32 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll write my list a little later. I have an opinion on this since the Saints will need a DC and hopefully an OC and take the play-calling out of Sean Payton's hands.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

I know this thread will be everyone posting their own team's favorite position coaches but I think this guy is legit, so I'll contribute.

Raheem Morris. Defensive backs coach. Some Bucs fans are hoping that Monte Kiffin, the Bucs legendary DC, retires soon so Raheem and step up and take his position. They fear that he is on a fast track to a HC or DC spot. He is the reason behind Tanard Jackson (a 4th round CB) already being a borderline probowl safety and Phillip Buchanon being a 2nd tier CB. His enthusiasm just seems contagious and multiple players on the defense point to his attitude when asked about chemistry.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 11-21-2008 at 03:57 AM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:34 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
I know this thread will be everyone posting their own team's favorite position coaches but I think this guy is legit.

Raheem Morris. Defensive backs coach. Some fans are hoping that Monte Kiffin, the Bucs legendary DC, retires soon so Raheem and step up and take his position. He is why Tanard Jackson (a 4th round CB) is already a borderline probowl safety and Phillip Buchanon is almost a 2nd tier CB. His enthusiasm just seems contagious and multiple players on the defense point to his attitude when asked about chemistry.
That's who I want the Saints to pick up as their new DC.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-21-2008, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
That's who I want the Saints to pick up as their new DC.
That's my fear.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:57 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Garrett is the Cowboys TE coach...and every now and then you hear people talking about him. He is a guy who will probably stay in the cowboys organization as long as Jason is around...and has the inside shot at the OC job if Jason ever becomes the HC.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:00 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Defensive Coordinator candidates:

Raheem Morris (current DB coach - Bucs)
Bill Sheridan (current LB coach - Giants)
Mark Duffner (current LB coach - Jaguars)
Sean McDermott (current Secondary coach - Eagles)
Winston Moss (current Asst. Head Coach/LB coach - Packers)
Kacy Rodgers (current DL coach - Dolphins)
Mike Nolan (former SF 49er HC)
Marvin Lewis (possibly former Bengals HC)

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-21-2008, 03:01 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
John Garrett is the Cowboys TE coach...and every now and then you hear people talking about him. He is a guy who will probably stay in the cowboys organization as long as Jason is around...and has the inside shot at the OC job if Jason ever becomes the HC.
Yeah, last offseason I heard his name alot as a guy many people wanted for the Ravens to pick up as our head coach until Harbaugh popped up....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:25 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone from the college ranks:

Chris Peterson, HC of Boise State would be a fantastic OC in the NFL.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:30 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sal Sunsieri is the Dline coach of the Panthers and since his arrival we've had one of the better lines in the league, I'm surprised he hasn't been poached yet, same with Mike Trgovac our D coord who generally has our D in the top third of the league.

Other than that I can see the reigning secondary coach of the Giants (name escapes me) as a potential DC.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post

I totally agree.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:57 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
I totally agree.
Another college HC I like is former Oklahoma OC and current Houston HC Kevin Sumlin. He could be a great OC and you could interview him as a part of the Rooney Rule.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-21-2008, 03:59 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach Pete would be a lot of fun to watch as an OC. Dan Hawkins in the same spot might be good too.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:04 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Pendergast and Grimm are on a lot of people HC watch lists

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:36 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Ken Anderson will be the next HC or OC in Cincy
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:44 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post

Peterson is not going to leave Boise State to be an OC in the NFL. He loves coaching in Boise. Although I've wanted him to leave for 2 years now and I've come to terms now that it's not going to happen. He's a god here in Boise....
Old 11-21-2008, 09:43 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Leach FTW !
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:06 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rex Ryan

Defensive Coordinator; born December 13, 1962, Ardmore, Okla. Defensive end Southwest Oklahoma State 1983-86. No pro playing experience. College coach: Eastern Kentucky 1987-88, New Mexico Highlands 1989, Morehead State 1990-93, Cincinnati 1996-97, Oklahoma 1998. Pro coach: Arizona Cardinals 1994-95, joined Ravens in 1999.

Ron Rivera

Defensive Coordinator; born January 7, 1962, Fort Ord, Calif. Linebacker California 1980-83. Pro linebacker Chicago Bears 1984-1992. Pro coach: Chicago Bears 1997-98, Philadelphia Eagles 1999-2003, re-joined Bears in 2004.

Mike Shula

Quarterbacks; born June 3, 1965, Baltimore. Quarterback, Alabama 1984-86. No pro playing experience. College coach: Alabama 2003-06 (head coach). Pro coach: Miami Dolphins 1991-92, Chicago Bears 1993-95, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1996-99, Miami Dolphins 2000-02, joined Jaguars in 2007.

Josh McDainels

Offensive Coordinator/ Quarterbacks; born April 22, 1976, Canton, Ohio. Wide receiver John Carroll 1995-98. No pro playing experience. College coach: Michigan State 1999-2000. Pro coach: Joined Patriots in 2001.

Brian Schottenheimer

Offensive Coordinator; born October 16, 1973, Denver. Quarterback Kansas 1992, Florida 1993-96. No pro playing experience. College coach: Syracuse 1999, Southern California 2000. Pro coach: St. Louis Rams 1997, Kansas City Chiefs 1998, Washington Redskins 2001, San Diego Chargers 2002-05, joined Jets in 2006.

Jason Garret

Offensive Coordinator; born March 28, 1966, 1966 Abington, Pa. Quarterback Princeton 1987-88. Pro quarterback San Antonio Riders (World League) 1991, Ottawa Roughriders (CFL) 1991, Dallas Cowboys 1993-99, New York Giants 2000-03, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2004, Miami Dolphins 2004. College coach: Princeton 1990. Pro coach: Miami Dolphins 2005-06, joined Cowboys in 2007.

Rob Ryan

Defensive Coordinator; born December 13, 1962, Ardmore, Okla. Linebacker Oklahoma State 1984, Southwestern Oklahoma State 1985-86. No pro playing experience. College coach: Western Kentucky 1987, Ohio State 1988, Tennessee State 1989-1993, Hutchinson (Kan.) C.C. 1996, Oklahoma State 1997-99. Pro coach: Arizona Cardinals 1994-95, New England Patriots 2000-03, joined Raiders in 2004.

Ken Anderson

Quarterbacks; born february 15, 1949, Batavia, Ill. Quarterback Augustana (Ill.) 1967-1970. Pro Quarterback Cincinnati Bengals 1971-1986. Pro coach: Cincinnati Bengals 1992-2002, Jacksonville Jaguars 2003-2006, joined Steelers in 2007.

Ron Rivera

Inside Linebackers; born January 7, 1962, Fort Ord, Calif. Linebacker California 1980-83. Pro linebacker Chicago Bears 1984-1992. Pro coach: Chicago Bears 1997-98, 2004-06, Philadelphia Eagles 1999-2003, joined Chargers in 2007.

Clarence Shelmon

Offensive coordinator; born September 17, 1952, Bossier City, La. Running back Houston 1971-75. No pro playing experience. College coach: Army 1978-1980, Indiana 1981-83, Arizona 1984-86, Southern California 1987-1990. Pro coach: Los Angeles Rams 1991, Seattle Seahawks 1992-97, Dallas Cowboys 1998-2001, joined Chargers in 2002.

Jim Hostler

Offensive Coordinator; born November 11, 1966, Pittsburgh. Defensive back Indiana (Pa.) 1986-89. College coach: Indiana (Pa.) 1990-92, 1994-99, Juanita (Pa.) 1993. Pro coach: Kansas City Chiefs 2000, New Orleans Saints 2001-02, New York Jets 2003-04, joined 49ers in 2005.

Chuck Cecil

Asst. Coach/Safeties And Nickel Backs; born November 8, 1964, Red Bluff, Calif. Defensive back Arizona 1983-87. Pro safety Green Bay Packers 1988-1992, Phoenix Cardinals 1993, Houston Oilers 1995. Pro coach: Joined Titans in 2001.

Jim Schwartz

Defensive Coordinator; born June 2, 1966, Baltimore. Linebacker Georgetown 1984-88. No pro playing experience. College coach: Maryland 1989, Minnesota 1990, North Carolina Central 1991, Colgate 1992. Pro coach: Cleveland Browns/Baltimore Ravens 1995-98, joined Titans in 1999.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:13 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh McDainels-next head coach..if he wants to leave the pats

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami Dolphins assistant head coach / secondary Todd Bowles - The overall improved play of the Miami secondary especially of Will Allen and Jason Allen may have good reason behind it after all. Bowles came over with Sparano to Miami from Dallas and is a former NFL defensive back who does a formidable job communicating with his players. Back in ’07 he was also apparently one of the finalists for the HC position in Dallas as well.

Last edited by 619 : 11-21-2008 at 10:22 AM.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

you can add Tenn LB coach to that list as well.
PACKmanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If Spags leaves to become a HC somewhere else, I hope we promote Sheridan. I don't want a guy to be brought in from somewhere else because I want to run the same scheme. Also what do you think of Mike Waufle, our D-line coach? I think he is our best position coach on defense, but that doesn't neccesarily mean he will make a good DC. As I'v seen Sheridan mentioned more often as well, to take over if Spags leaves.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Whoever hires Jim Hostler as a head coach earns themselves an EPIC FAIL!
Old 11-21-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Titans...

Jim Schwartz - DC

Dave McGinnis - LB's/Ass. HC

Mike Munchak - OL

Jim Washburn - DL

Chuck Cecil - DB's

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Ok, this went away from actually good suggestions to people just stating the position coaches on their respective teams.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote: