Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-29-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74
Thumbs down My Skill Player Rankings for the 2008 NFL Season

QB
1. Peyton Manning
2. Drew Brees
3. Philip Rivers
4. Jay Cutler
5. Matt Ryan
6. Chad Pennington
7. Eli Manning
8. Aaron Rodgers
9. Ben Rothelisberger
10. Tony Romo
11. Matt Schuab
12. Kurt Warner
13. Jason Campbell
14. Kerry Collins
15. David Garrard
HB
1. Deangelo Williams
2. Brandon Jacobs
3. Clinton Portis
4. Michael Turner
5. Adrian Peterson
6. Thomas Jones
7. Chris Johnson
8. Steve Slaton
9. Ronnie Brown
10. Brian Westbrook
11. Derrick Ward
12. Pierre Thomas
13. Sammy Morris
14. Frank Gore
15. Johnathan Stewart

WR
1. Andre Johnson
2. Steve Smith
3. Larry Fitsgerald
4. Roddy White
5. Randy Moss
6. Reggie Wayne
7. Hines Ward
8. Calvin Johnson
9. Anquan Boldin
10. Terrel Owens
11. Vincent Jackson
12. Antonio Bryant
13. Derrick Mason
14. Greg Jennings
15. T.J Houshmandzadeh
TE
1. Tony Gonzalez
2. Jason Witten
3. Dallas Clark
4. Visantie Shancoe
5. Owen Daniels
6. Antonio Gates
7. Heath Miller
8. Chris Cooley
9. Tony Schleffler
10. John Carlson
Feel free to put up your own rankings.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique

Last edited by Ward : 12-29-2008 at 07:24 PM.
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant take any of this serious if you don't have westbrook as a top 15 rb

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
What, you're not a Sammy Morris believer?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Bowe.............
Old 12-29-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
I cant take it serious if Adrian Peterson isnt 1 or 2.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Garrard is underrated. He has no wideouts but he's a pretty damn good QB, people rag on him for not completing deep balls but it's because all of his receivers are completely inept at catching and drop easy balls continuously. I mean for pete sakes his most consistent wideout is Dennis Northcut. Also don't understand the Chris Cooley hate. He keeps the chains moving. He is 3rd in the NFL in first down catches.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 12-29-2008 at 03:20 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I cant take it serious if Adrian Peterson isnt 1 or 2.
You mean the Adrian Peterson with 8 fumbles.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
Old 12-29-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
It's true, in Madden he would get the dreaded "Fumble Prone" label. That's not enough to knock him out of the top 4 in real life though.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
It's true, in Madden he would get the dreaded "Fumble Prone" label. That's not enough to knock him out of the top 4 in real life though.
Out of my top 4 who would you take out?
Old 12-29-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Out of my top 4 who would you take out?
brandon jacobs
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:05 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, call me a homer. But. Vincent Jackson over Greg Jennings? Why?

What exactly makes Hines Ward a better reciever than Calvin, Jennings, or Boldin?!? Think you have him a bit overrated to say the least.

Why did you spell Matt Cassel in the form of Jason Campbell? Talk about typo.

The RB list is crazy talk. Give me this guy Steven Jackson who ran for 4.1 yards/carry behind the STL line over Derrick Ward, Pierre Thomas, or Sammy Morris (wtf, top 15??!).

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pierre Thomas and Sammy Morris over Marion Barber and Brian Westbrook, Tony G over Witten, Visanthe Shianco over Cooley, Adrian Peterson as only #5. Do not like this list, and I'd like to see some justifications for the rankings.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Pierre Thomas and Sammy Morris over Marion Barber and Brian Westbrook, Tony G over Witten, Visanthe Shianco over Cooley, Adrian Peterson as only #5. Do not like this list, and I'd like to see some justifications for the rankings.
I am ranking how well players played this season with past performances not considered.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bored so I'll go ahead and make one too,

QB
1. Drew Brees
2. Peyton Manning
3. Philip Rivers
4. Ben Roethlisberger
5. Jay Cutler
6. Aaron Rodgers
7. Eli Manning
8. Matt Ryan
9. Donovan McNabb
10. Chad Pennington
11. Matt Schuab
12. Kurt Warner
13. Jake Delhomme
14. David Garrard
15. Joe Flacco

HB
1. Brandon Jacobs
2. Adrian Peterson
3. DeAngelo Williams
4. Michael Turner
5. Clinton Portis
6. Thomas Jones
7. Steven Jackson
8. Steve Slaton
9. Brian Westbrook
10. Le'Ron McClain
11. Thomas Jones
12. Chris Johnson
13. Derrick Ward
14. Maurice Jone-Drew
15. Frank Gore

WR
1. Andre Johnson
2. Steve Smith
3. Calvin Johnson
4. Larry Fitzgerald
5. Roddy White
6. Greg Jennings
7. Reggie Wayne
8. Anquan Boldin
9. Brandon Marshall
10. Wes Welker
11. Antonio Bryant
12. Vincent Jackson
13. Derrick Mason
14. T.J Houshmandzadeh
15. Dwayne Bowe
TE
1. Tony Gonzalez
2. Jason Witten
3. Dallas Clark
4. Owen Daniels
5. Chris Cooley
6. Antonio Gates
7. Dustin Keller
8. Heath Miller
9. John Carlson
10. Zach Miller
Old 12-29-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shiancoe over anyone = fail

Adrian Peterson under 4 other guys = fail

Because I am a homer those are the only things I noticed.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could be blind but I didn't see Matt Forte in your HB's. And who is Larry Fitsgerald?
Old 12-29-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I could be blind but I didn't see Matt Forte in your HB's. And who is Larry Fitsgerald?
Not really sure. You mean Larry Fitzgerald? ;)

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quarterbacks
1.Peyton Manning
2.Phillip Rivers
3.Drew Brees
4.Jay Cutler
5.Eli Manning
6.Matt Cassel
7.Chad Pennington
8.Ben Rothelisburger
9.Aaron Rodgers
10.Matt Ryan

Running Backs
1.Deangelo Williams
2.Adrian Peterson
3.Brian Westbrook
4.Micheal Turner
5.Ronnie Brown
6.Clinton Portis
7.Brandon Jacobs
8.Thomas Jones
9.Marion Barber
10.Chris Johnson

Wide Receiver
1.Andre Johnson
2.Larry Fitzgerald
3.Calvin Johnson
4.Steve Smith
5.Brandon Marshall
6.Anquan Boldin
7.Reggie Wayne
8.Hines Ward
9.Greg Jennings
10.Wes Welker
11.Derrick Mason
12.Roddy White
13.T.J. Houshmandzadeh
14.Vincent Jackson

Tight Ends
1.Tony Gonzalez
2.Dallas Clark
3.Jason Witten
4.Antonio Gates
5.Owen Daniels
6.Visanthe Shiancoe
7.Chris Cooley
8.John Carlson
9.Bo Scaife
10.Anthony Fasano

Thats my list i would like to know your guys opinions on that
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I mean 1700+ rushing yards carry his team on his back Adrian Peterson.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where are the real skill players?
Old 12-29-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure Marion Barber belongs over Chris Johnson or Matt Forte this year but otherwise it didn't seem too bad.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Quarterbacks
1.Peyton Manning
2.Phillip Rivers
3.Drew Brees
4.Jay Cutler
5.Eli Manning
6.Matt Cassel
7.Chad Pennington
8.Ben Rothelisburger
9.Aaron Rodgers
10.Matt Ryan

Running Backs
1.Deangelo Williams
2.Adrian Peterson
3.Brian Westbrook
4.Micheal Turner
5.Ronnie Brown
6.Clinton Portis
7.Brandon Jacobs
8.Thomas Jones
9.Marion Barber
10.Chris Johnson

Wide Receiver
1.Andre Johnson
2.Larry Fitzgerald
3.Calvin Johnson
4.Steve Smith
5.Brandon Marshall
6.Anquan Boldin
7.Reggie Wayne
8.Hines Ward
9.Greg Jennings
10.Wes Welker
11.Derrick Mason
12.Roddy White
13.T.J. Houshmandzadeh
14.Vincent Jackson

Tight Ends
1.Tony Gonzalez
2.Dallas Clark
3.Jason Witten
4.Antonio Gates
5.Owen Daniels
6.Visanthe Shiancoe
7.Chris Cooley
8.John Carlson
9.Bo Scaife
10.Anthony Fasano

Thats my list i would like to know your guys opinions on that

These seem like pretty good lists, I would probably swap Fitz and Andre but that's splitting hairs.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you have Sammy Morris and Jonathon Stewart over Matt Forte if you are just basing it off this year?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to see the list that satisfies everyone, it is going to be great!!

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB
1. Drew Brees
2. Philip Rivers
3. Kurt Warner
4. Peyton Manning
5. Aaron Rodgers
6. Tony Romo
7. Jay Cutler
8. Donovan McNabb
9. Matt Cassel
10. Chad Pennington

RB