Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-08-2008, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Did you just line those guys up with where their draft positon was or their skillset. I think it was the 1st one. Alot of those comparisons suck. and i put some notes in on some of those comparisons.
Stafford/Quinn - Quinn was actually known for having a very strong arm and somewhat underwhelming accuracy. He didn't reach the completion percentage goal of 65% Weis set at any point.

Bradford/Rivers - Both are very intelligent players and strong leaders that seemed to put on a clinic in college either time I watched them. Bradford has a stronger arm but a similar mentality on the field.

Wells/Benson - I addressed this in my earlier one. Just because Benson busted in the NFL doesn't mean he wasn't at one point a dominating college power back with big-play capability and top-5 draft status.

Spiller/Jones - Both were complimentary backs in college and have similar frames and big-play ability. I'm not exactly sure why this is a very hard comparison for you to grasp.

Maclin/Ginn - Both are weapons who can go deep and yet don't have the strongest frames - Ted Ginn did actually run a bunch of routes in college. I don't know if you were watching, but they were there.

Crabtree/Fitzgerald - I don't know which of the two is faster because they haven't run side by side, but they have very similar styles and Fitzgerald only ran a 4.6 or so at the combine that year. Both play fast.

Harvin/Johnson - Did you not know that both got the majority of their touches on handoffs in college? Just because you see Harvin listed at WR doesn't mean he couldn't play RB. Additionally, some had CJ as a WR.

Gresham/Olsen - At this point, I'm going to stop addressing comments like "zomgz", because they're idiotic. If you want to have an intelligent discussion, fine. Otherwise, don't pollute the board with inane comments.

Smith/Brown - Smith hasn't shown the best footwork, either, although his is better than Brown's at the same stage. That's a large reason why he isn't generally ranked ahead of Oher/Monroe at this point.

Orakpo/Harvey - Are you joking? Orakpo may be a bit stronger but Harvey had an insanely fast first step and really got after the quarterback. I don't think teams draft average players in the top ten - watch the title game.

Johnson/Kiwanuka - Both are 6'7", lanky ends who were hyped as being top-10 picks, and both closed out their college careers with disappointing seasons. Kiwi moved to LB eventually and Johnson could as well.

Raji/Wilfork - No, but because they have similar playing styles, I'd say that's a pretty good comparison. Considering they're an inch and two pounds off and both dominate against the run, it's certainly valid.

Cushing/Carpenter - Both have a pretty tough-nosed approach to football and some versatility (both played DE, OLB, and ILB at points in college.) If you want to bring race into it, that's on you. I won't touch that one.

Harris/Flowers - They were both coached by the same people and have similar frames and mentalities for a school that specifically recruits players by finding out who fits well into one particular system. Imagine that!
Old 12-08-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Stafford/Quinn - Quinn was actually known for having a very strong arm and somewhat underwhelming accuracy. He didn't reach the completion percentage goal of 65% Weis set at any point.

Bradford/Rivers - Both are very intelligent players and strong leaders that seemed to put on a clinic in college either time I watched them. Bradford has a stronger arm but a similar mentality on the field.

Wells/Benson - I addressed this in my earlier one. Just because Benson busted in the NFL doesn't mean he wasn't at one point a dominating college power back with big-play capability and top-5 draft status.

Spiller/Jones - Both were complimentary backs in college and have similar frames and big-play ability. I'm not exactly sure why this is a very hard comparison for you to grasp.

Maclin/Ginn - Both are weapons who can go deep and yet don't have the strongest frames - Ted Ginn did actually run a bunch of routes in college. I don't know if you were watching, but they were there.

Crabtree/Fitzgerald - I don't know which of the two is faster because they haven't run side by side, but they have very similar styles and Fitzgerald only ran a 4.6 or so at the combine that year. Both play fast.

Harvin/Johnson - Did you not know that both got the majority of their touches on handoffs in college? Just because you see Harvin listed at WR doesn't mean he couldn't play RB. Additionally, some had CJ as a WR.

Gresham/Olsen - At this point, I'm going to stop addressing comments like "zomgz", because they're idiotic. If you want to have an intelligent discussion, fine. Otherwise, don't pollute the board with inane comments.

Smith/Brown - Smith hasn't shown the best footwork, either, although his is better than Brown's at the same stage. That's a large reason why he isn't generally ranked ahead of Oher/Monroe at this point.

Orakpo/Harvey - Are you joking? Orakpo may be a bit stronger but Harvey had an insanely fast first step and really got after the quarterback. I don't think teams draft average players in the top ten - watch the title game.

Johnson/Kiwanuka - Both are 6'7", lanky ends who were hyped as being top-10 picks, and both closed out their college careers with disappointing seasons. Kiwi moved to LB eventually and Johnson could as well.

Raji/Wilfork - No, but because they have similar playing styles, I'd say that's a pretty good comparison. Considering they're an inch and two pounds off and both dominate against the run, it's certainly valid.

Cushing/Carpenter - Both have a pretty tough-nosed approach to football and some versatility (both played DE, OLB, and ILB at points in college.) If you want to bring race into it, that's on you. I won't touch that one.

Harris/Flowers - They were both coached by the same people and have similar frames and mentalities for a school that specifically recruits players by finding out who fits well into one particular system. Imagine that!
The reason Benson was a bust because his lack of burst. Chris wells has a great burst. Brandon Flowers is more physical. Smith's footwork is light years ahead of Brown's
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:42 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

WR
Darrius Heyward-Bey - Troy Williamson
DHB is bigger and more physical than Williamson ever was in college and Williamson was not very good in short routes in college. DHB runs great slants and short quick outs in addition to his deep threat abilities. The big play gamebreaker quality applies to both guys from a collegiate level but DHB can do a lot more of the all around wr things that Williamson didn't do.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thank you for your response.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't Benson play 4 years of college ball. Part of Benson's problem IMO is that he was a workhorse for 4 years in college. He had a ton of wear on his body before he ever got to the NFL, which may explain his lack of burst.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
William Moore - LaRon Landry
Taylor Mays - Troy Polamalu
I laughed when i read both of these.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Sintim to Thomas comparison.

Sintim is going to be one of the most interesting prospects in this draft. I don't expect him to be a high or even mid-first round pick, but he's my bet to be that late first/high second round pick at LB like David Harris, Dansby, Ryans, Jackson, McIntosh. Basically, he's going to make a big time impact, probably early in his career, and he's going to show signs of a very well rounded high impact LBer.

Yes, I'm that high on the dude. I really like the big names coming out from Virginia under Groh, and he's the biggest name this year. D'Brick, Long, and Albert are all fundamentally sound, highly physically talented players that held their own ealry, and will be sick players down the road. D'Brick's having that breakout season right now.

Some more comparisons:

Alphonso Smith - A. Winfield - Short, but extremely physical corner that can play man or zone.

BJ Raji being a slightly watered down version of Wilfork isn't a bad one. Dude is a sick athlete for a big man...when he sacked Taylor on Saturday I'm pretty sure I saw that 310+ pound man use a spin move that Vernon Gholston *wishes* he had the feet and athleticism to use right now.

Beyond throwing mechanics, Phillip Rivers is a great comparison for Sam Bradford. Neither is a great athlete in the pocket, but they'll avoid the sack and get the ball to their guys. Both of them possess the same strengths. They both know their systems in and out, and both know how to put the ball in their playmakers hands in space. I like Bradford's potential to gain a little bit more arm strength through basic maturity, but if he doesn't he's still got a better arm than Rivers. Another decent comparison for both those guys is/was Chad Pennington before he had his shoulder shredded.

Peria Jerry reminds me of Babineaux on the Falcons. He's got some really nice potential as a UT.

And on the Moreno/McCoy build thing...I guess I can see that long run, their builds aren't going to be too different. I still think McCoy's the better prospect, but the difference isn't significant and really it's probably a matter of RB taste. It's highly unlikely either bust unless their teams REALLY suck or they get injured, so really it doesn't matter much. A RB is usually a solid bet to be somebody in the NFL if they're given a shot anyway.

Matthew Stafford is a Jay Cutler clone. Still, Jay Cutler was smart enough to stay for his senior year. I think it's just so stupid for a QB to come out as a junior, but theres a ton of factors that affect that. If he's mature enough, sure. But I really hope these guys understand what they're doing on this one, because NFL QB is not an easy career choice. I really don't see the fire to be one as soon as possible, but I realize money and that "zomg I might get injured" is a big deal too.

Can anyone think of a good comparison to Kenny Britt? I want to say a watered down version of Fitzgerald, but I don't think it fits. He's a little better after the catch than Fitz was at this point in his career, but few have hands on Fitz's level. Michael Clayton is a name that comes to mind, but I'm not sure anyone is going to see that as a positive comparison.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Alphonso Smith and Antoine Winfield is a good comparison.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup the Sintim to Adalius Thomas comparison was probably the best one I thought of. That's why I have Sintim going to the Patriots in round one of most of my mocks.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
JaxJag_1
Veteran

JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeSean McCoy - Slightly more physical Reggie Bush
Knowshon Moreno - Cadillac Williams
Beanie Wells - Rudi Johnson
Shonn Greene - Michael Turner
C.J. Spiller - Steve Slaton
James Davis - Frank Gore

DHB - Bernard Berrian (but better)
Michael Crabtree - Andre Johnson

JaxJag_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxJag_1 View Post
Beanie Wells - Rudi Johnson
What an atrocious comparison.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Britt-TO
Courtney Greene-Poor Mans Kerry Rhodes
Mike Teel- Nothing comes to mind, so Grossman in terms of consistency. Physically, not the same.
josh07039 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Yup the Sintim to Adalius Thomas comparison was probably the best one I thought of. That's why I have Sintim going to the Patriots in round one of most of my mocks.
Do you really think the Pats would draft Sintim after they just spent a 3rd round pick on Shawn Crable this year? By all accounts Crable looked quite good for them before he went on IR. Plus they spent a few other picks on LB's as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Hokie's#1
Rookie

Hokie's#1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I see some Chester Taylor in Javon Ringer.
Hokie's#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
SKim172
Rookie

SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Mike Teel- Nothing comes to mind, so Grossman in terms of consistency. Physically, not the same.
Kyle Boller?

Ryan Hart? :D
SKim172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
GBahDunka
Rookie

GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
How dare you I would punch you if I could.
this guy is obviously an idiot
GBahDunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alphonso Smith :: Ahmad Carroll

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Alphonso Smith :: Ahmad Carroll
You really think so? You saw more of Carroll than I did since you're a Packers fan, but from what I thought Carroll had no skills as a corner aside from pure speed. I have come away very impressed with Smith every time I have seen him play. He is a little undersized but he is sound in coverage, is a playmaker, and is solid in run support.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry English- James Harrison
Old 12-08-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
You really think so? You saw more of Carroll than I did since you're a Packers fan, but from what I thought Carroll had no skills as a corner aside from pure speed. I have come away very impressed with Smith every time I have seen him play. He is a little undersized but he is sound in coverage, is a playmaker, and is solid in run support.
If you believe that Smith can translate well to the next level then the comparison does not fit for you, but I don't see Smith being an impact player at the next level; i guess i would characterize him as a richer man's Carroll, but by no means, IMO, will he be a solid CB in the NFL.

Old 12-08-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Jeremy Maclin - Greg Jennings
Not at all.
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Davis- Joseph Addai
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Larry English- James Harrison
Larry English compares more to Parys Haralson

Old 12-08-2008, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I hope I dont get canned for this, but:

Malcolm Jenkins- Aso

I see a lot of Aso in Jenkins. The way he plays the position is absolutely amazing.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like if Maclin came into the NFL this year, he'd remind me a lot of Steve Smith, without the same jumping ability, but better size. Great return man, probably an underdeveloped wide receiver initially though.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote